Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bernie Can Beat Trump, Primary Voters Know It

Message 51 of 87

@john258 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Actions speak louder than words, and when they attack each other like Bernie does it helps Trump. 

So what about the other candidates attacking Bernie? Why single Bernie out?  All of the candidates have been attacking whoever gets in the lead. Biden went on the attack, so since "actions speak louder than words, is he now a tRump supporter?

Try reading what I posted. I have said over and over they should stick to Trump and not attack each other. Of all Bernie has done it the most and even had to disavow an attack by one of his campaign people the other day. Sadly the people who support Bernie seem to be getting more interested in supporting him over beating Trump as shown by some of the feedback I am getting from them. Trump should be the center of this campaign. We find Bernie supporters agreeing with the Trump enablers is their desire to get him the nomination, and that is a quick way to get Trump reelected.

I disagree, Bernie Sanders has not "done it the most". You mention that "Sadly the people who support Bernie seem to be getting more interested in supporting him over beating Trump".  Well John you don't know what others think, you just make assumptions, erroneous ones at that. I support Sanders because I think he has the best chance of defeating trump and I like his agenda, I think it is what is best for the vast majority of Americans. You think that you are right and everyone else is wrong but others are entitled to their opinions as to who is the best candidate to defeat trump and who is the best for our country. We simply disagree.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 87

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Actions speak louder than words, and when they attack each other like Bernie does it helps Trump. 

So what about the other candidates attacking Bernie? Why single Bernie out?  All of the candidates have been attacking whoever gets in the lead. Biden went on the attack, so since "actions speak louder than words, is he now a tRump supporter?

Try reading what I posted. I have said over and over they should stick to Trump and not attack each other. Of all Bernie has done it the most and even had to disavow an attack by one of his campaign people the other day. Sadly the people who support Bernie seem to be getting more interested in supporting him over beating Trump as shown by some of the feedback I am getting from them. Trump should be the center of this campaign. We find Bernie supporters agreeing with the Trump enablers is their desire to get him the nomination, and that is a quick way to get Trump reelected.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 87

Sanders Opens 12-point Lead Nationally: Poll

Sanders 31% (+9)

Bloomberg 19% (+15)

Biden 15% (-9)

Warren 12% (-5)

Klobuchar 9% (+5)

Buttigieg 8% (-5)

Steyer 2% (+1)

Sanders has 31 percent support in the NPR–PBS NewsHour–Marist Poll released early Tuesday, pushing him into the top spot, which had been held by former Vice President Joe Biden.

Sanders’s support shot up 9 points since last month’s poll, following his victory in the New Hampshire primary.

Biden’s support, however, decreased by 9 points, to 15 percent, in the new survey. Biden’s downturn pushed him into third place, behind former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who surged into second place with 19 percent.
Bloomberg’s support increased by 15 points since last month’s poll. The billionaire, who is self-funding his campaign, also qualified for Wednesday night's debate with his performance in the survey.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren had a 5-point decrease to 12 percent support, based on the new poll.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar had a 5-point increase to 9 points following her third-place finish in the New Hampshire primary.

Former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who appears to be leading the field in the delegate count, is closely trailing Klobuchar at 8 percent support, a 5-point decrease in one month.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/483408-sanders-opens-12-point-lead-nationally-poll

Bernie Packs Another Arena -- Tacoma, Washington...Twitter Video....

https://mobile.twitter.com/timrobbins1/status/1229629302880141312?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fjackpineradi...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 87

@john258 wrote:

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 87

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

Sorry Bernie fans---but I predict that  Bloomberg is going to be nominated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Richmond, CA Bernie Sanders calls out Mike Bloomberg for stop & frisk and remarks on opposing minimum wage increase.

Twitter Video...

https://twitter.com/CaraKorte/status/1229526066114351104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7...

What you are telling us is that Bernie is now supporting Trump if he did what you say. The quickest way for the Dems. to loose is attack each other. The number one issue is to beat Trump not each other. Sadly we are starting to see the Dems do just what you say and attack each other. All Trump has to do is keep telling all how good he has been and have no one counter him. It looks like the Dems might need all new people to run as the current crop seems to becoming Trump supporters.

Your opinion may be different than mine and Gordyfl, but Gordyfl is not telling anyone that "Bernie is now supporting trump". 

If you think that "the current crop" of Dem candidates are becoming trump supporters maybe you should write them and tell them.

Actions speak louder than words, and when they attack each other like Bernie does it helps Trump. If you watched TV this evening you saw some of the programs cover this and tell you the same thing. We do not need one person writing them as they should have enough sense to know that. We saw on TV this evening reports of interviews with Dem voters in a number of states this. The number one issue is now beating Trump, and who can do that. Some of the people on TV commenting on what was said told us the time has come to stop the back and forth on the persons agenda other than beating Trump and how they will clean up  the mess. That is what I have been saying for a long time.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 87

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

In Richmond, CA Bernie Sanders calls out Mike Bloomberg for stop & frisk and remarks on opposing minimum wage increase.

Twitter Video...

https://twitter.com/CaraKorte/status/1229526066114351104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7...

What you are telling us is that Bernie is now supporting Trump if he did what you say. The quickest way for the Dems. to loose is attack each other. The number one issue is to beat Trump not each other. Sadly we are starting to see the Dems do just what you say and attack each other. All Trump has to do is keep telling all how good he has been and have no one counter him. It looks like the Dems might need all new people to run as the current crop seems to becoming Trump supporters.

Your opinion may be different than mine and Gordyfl, but Gordyfl is not telling anyone that "Bernie is now supporting trump". 

If you think that "the current crop" of Dem candidates are becoming trump supporters maybe you should write them and tell them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 87

@gordyfl wrote:

Twitter Video...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 87

Twitter Video...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 87

If you want to help Comrade Trump get re-elected, nominate Bernie.

If you want to defeat Trump, nominate a mainstream candidate who will do well in the all important battleground states. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The problem in 2016 was that Democrats helped Comrade Trump get elected by nominating Hillary Clinton.

Michael Bloomberg: "Bernie Sanders would have won."....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 87

@gordyfl wrote:

There is something everyone is missing. Money. Trump now has more money to use in the election than anyone who has ever run for President has had. My guess is Trump will come close to doubling that by election day. Like it or not that is  a big factor if not the largest factor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hillary outspent Trump nearly 2 to 1. We know how that turned out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We’re going to end a corrupt political system in which billionaires buy elections,” Bernie Sanders said at his Denver Rally. “Democracy, to me, means one person, one vote. Not Bloomberg or anybody else spending hundreds of millions of dollars trying to buy an election.”

These and many other lines drew ear-shattering applause. A significant portion of the crowd arrived hours early, and some waited in hour-long lines to buy campaign stickers and shirts. The campaign claimed more than 11,000 people attended, a total confirmed by a fire department official.

Some waited in hour-long lines to buy campaign stickers and shirts. The campaign claimed more than 11,000 people attended, a total confirmed by a fire department official.

Erik Hamlin, 45, of Arvada, said he’s a former Republican who now supports Sanders.
“I’m a blue-collar man. I make minimum wage,” said Hamlin, a construction worker. “Bernie Sanders, he’s about supporting workers, supporting teachers, reforming the country and invigorating the country.”
Hamlin was in line to donate $20 to Sanders. Nearby, a nurse said she’d give $3. The line was dozens of people deep more than an hour before the main program began.

Kelly Canfield, a business analyst from Denver, said he’s encouraged by how “mainstream” the Sanders agenda has gone.

“It’s about time,” said Canfield, 57. “None of it is radical. To me, if the Democratic Party picks Bernie, it’s more like going home, to FDR, instead of running to the right like they have been. This is as American as apple pie. Not radical.”

The candidate’s wife, Jane Sanders, told The Denver Post in an interview ahead of the speech that she believes her husband, if elected, would be able to convert non-believers and transform the Democratic Party:
“He would play a big role in terms of who’s elected to the Congress,” she said.

The rally was the first in a series of Colorado visits by major presidential candidates this month.

President Donald Trump, former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren will all be here in the next week.

All but Biden, who’ll be in town for a private fundraiser hosted by former Interior Sec. Ken Salazar, will be holding public events.

Colorado’s presidential primary ballots will be tallied on Super Tuesday, March 3. This is Colorado’s first presidential primary after several caucus cycles.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/16/bernie-sanders-denver-colorado-2020-rally/

Denver...

Dream on. You loose elections by not knowing all the areas of the election. We have Trump today due to a large part to Berinne. Berinne stayed in till the Dem Convention to make a mark on the platform which was a mistake. A lot of Berinne supporters did not vote Dem. They stayed home or voted for Jill who was the Russian backed person to draw votes from H. Berinne has trouble with his health care plan when it comes to paying for it. If he would go to the fact we already have a form of health care for all, and due a study on all medical costs he could show in the long run we break even or even save money. We  have no idea how much money Trump spent in total. The mob money is not in the campaign reports, nor is a lot of the money Trump racked in from people for jobs he gave them like the one million to be Amb. to the EU. Hillary was a bad candidate and is not a people person, but she could have been a good President. Trump did a job on her, and Trump will try and do the same to the Dem  this year. He already tried on Biden when he thought biden was a shoo in. Like it or not money counts this time with Trump, and Berinne sadly will have a lot less. There are people who support G. from HI for number 2 spot even though there are major unanswered questions on her. When people who work with her and know her will not talk about her the red flags are flying. She has become the darling of FOX News. Why? What we do not need is Dem wedded to one person like being in a movement, and Berinne leads a movement. What we need is people wedded to defeating Trump by the Dems., and then supporting and voting for the Dem as any Dem is better than Dicator Trump.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors