Honored Social Butterfly

Bernie Aides Erupt Over Development In Biden Sexual Assault Claim As DNC Stays Mum

Seems Pelosi recognize  Dr.Ford for her "sheer bravery during the Kaveaugh hearings, which can not be over looked".  Looks like overlooking is what the dems do unless there is political gain.  Turn about is fair play and Karma is a beach in California.  Tara Reade, a staffer for Biden in 1993 who has claimed he sexually assaulted her.  “The video clip of Tara Reade’s late mother contacting into Larry King to blow the whistle about about [sic] Tara’s sexual assault is staying satisfied with relative silence from a cadre of progressives suitable now and I want you all to know that I see you,” former Sanders senior adviser Winnie Wong tweeted. “We all do.”

https://abc14news.com/2020/04/25/bernie-aides-erupt-over-development-in-biden-sexual-assault-claim-a...

Stay strong democrats... never let them see you sweat. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

The real sellouts are Bernie supporters who, instead of uniting to take down the most corrupt and crooked president of our lifetime, act like spoiled crybabies .

We have a man in the White House who literally threatens our free press, an independent Justice Department, our cherished democratic institutions, and some Bernie supporters refuse to put saving America ahead of their selfish political philosophies.

Honored Social Butterfly

God forbid that "this" election ends up like the last one--all because the Bernie Sanders hold-outs decide to take the election hostage.  To all Bernie supporters I say, please don't make us all suffer under the continued insanity of this tRump presidency just because you didn't find your candidate in the last battle for president. 

Democrats have to be more like Republicans in that, although they may fight, slander, belittle, and malign each other up until the final primary.  But once their man (or woman--not very likely ever) is determined, it's all hands on deck to get him to home base--i.e. The White House come January!

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The real sellouts are Bernie supporters who, instead of uniting to take down the most corrupt and crooked president of our lifetime, act like spoiled crybabies .

We have a man in the White House who literally threatens our free press, an independent Justice Department, our cherished democratic institutions, and some Bernie supporters refuse to put saving America ahead of their selfish political philosopnhies.

Well, there IS that.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

You have wonder will Joe Biden "Go there" and attack Trump with his sexual misconduct when he has his own baggage?

Will Biden attack Trump on his lies when Biden has been caught in a bunch of lies himself?

Will the media go there? So far the media has spent a lot of time protecting Biden, but watching these two make personal attacks might be good for their ratings.

I predicted in 2016 that Trump would lose. I, and many of us were wrong, but this time I feel more certain Trump will lose.

Why do I feel that way? I think of Jimmy Carter. Remember those gas lines and even and odd number license plates? American people's lives were inconvenienced. Their lifestyles disrupted. Same situation we see today. People are on edge. That doesn't bode well for the incumbent. 

I think even a sell-out like Joe Biden, who looks out for his campaign donors can beat Trump today. 

Trump's only hope is to send out Stimulus checks with his name on them from now to near election day.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@gordyfl wrote:

You have wonder will Joe Biden "Go there" and attack Trump with his sexual misconduct when he has his own baggage?  Does he?

Will Biden attack Trump on his lies when Biden has been caught in a bunch of lies himself? Has he passed 5 digits yet?

Will the media go there? So far the media has spent a lot of time protecting Biden, but watching these two make personal attacks might be good for their ratings.

I predicted in 2016 that Trump would lose. I, and many of us were wrong, but this time I feel more certain Trump will lose.  Well, you and the others didn't know the Russians were helping trump and no one expected Comey's last minute re-opening of the bogus investigation.

Why do I feel that way? I think of Jimmy Carter. Remember those gas lines and even and odd number license plates? American people's lives were inconvenienced. Their lifestyles disrupted. Same situation we see today. People are on edge. That doesn't bode well for the incumbent. True!

I think even a sell-out like Joe Biden, who looks out for his campaign donors can beat Trump today...... Trump's only hope is to send out Stimulus checks with his name on them from now to near election day.  You may be right about that.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I predicted in 2016 that Trump would lose. I, and many of us were wrong, but this time I feel more certain Trump will lose.  

Well, you and the others didn't know the Russians were helping trump and no one expected Comey's last minute re-opening of the bogus investigation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Democrats are never short on excuses as to why they lose elections.

I've noticed over the years that when Republicans lose, they accept the loss and focus on the next election, but the Democrats seek scapegoats. Ocassionally I hear a Republican blame Ross Perot for losing to Bill Clinton, but those cases are rare.

Democrats meanwhile blame Ralph Nader, Bernie Sanders, the Russians, James Comey, Jill Stein, the Deplorables, Tulsi Gabbard, or any other scapegoat their party leaders or corporate pundits blame.

The problem with the Democrats is their inability to win just 50% of the voters in a Presidential Election.

In the past 52 years (since 1968) only 2 Democratic candidates won more than 50% of the voters. Obama (twice) and Jimmy Carter just barely won 50% (50.1%). A dismal record considering we have a Two-Party System.

For decades now, the majority of voters would rather vote for another candidate than vote Democratic.

Will there come a day when Democrats take responsibility for their dismal record and focus on how to "win over" enough voters to break 50%.

Honored Social Butterfly

@gordyfl wrote:

Will there come a day when Democrats take responsibility for their dismal record and focus on how to "win over" enough voters to break 50%.

So what's Bernie's excuse?  Oh for 2!  Doesn't want to run as an Independent, his party of choice.  A man with a home!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So what's Bernie's excuse?  Oh for 2!  Doesn't want to run as an Independent, his party of choice.  A man with a home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of his supporters wanted him to run as an Independent.

It's difficult for an Independent to run within the Democratic Party.

How many times did we have to hear "He's not even a Democrat!" about Bernie not being part of the clique.

You probably heard Jesse Ventura dispelling some rumors about him running for Presdient as an Independent or running on the Green Party ticket.

The rumors started on Wednesday. Ventura then came on Twitter and shot all of the rumors down.

He stated that he does not like the Republicans or the Democrats and took shots at the current President, Donald Trump.

He also stated that he supports the Green Party.

Here's some of the things he said yesterday...

"I keep getting asked who I'm voting for, if I'm going to endorse anyone, if I'm going to run. Let me be clear: I have ZERO confidence in Democrats and Republicans. I refuse to vote for 'the lesser of two evils' because in the end, that's still choosing evil.
That doesn't mean I won't be voting. If you want to know my 'down ballot' it's the Green Party. I'm voting Green all the way."

"You want change? VOTE. That's the only way to get the pencil pushers, the chicken hawks, the draft dodgers with so called 'bone spurs' OUT OF WASHINGTON in 2020."

https://www.wrestling-world.com/news/news/aew/5763/jim-ross-discusses-approaching-his-job-as-a-fan-o...

“You should always vote ethically. No exceptions. If Democrats and Republicans aren’t up to your standards then why the (heck) are you voting them in?” he wrote in a series of tweets.

“You’re just asking for more corruption by voting for bad candidates. Especially if you willingly vote for bad choices. Why else would you vote for evil? Do you want the country to fail? Sounds that way.”

“We have the RIGHT to vote for the BEST candidate and that person DOESN’T have to be a Democrat or Republican. These gangs have got to go. They don’t deserve your vote."

He said he won’t support President Donald Trump, “the draft dodger with so called ‘bone spurs,’” nor presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

“I’m not voting for Dumb or Dumber. I’m voting for BETTER. Split the vote? That’s mainstream media’s hook. It translates to vote for who we tell you to because you can’t think for yourself. I’ve never been a lemming. Ain’t gonna start now.”

Ventura, born James George Janos, is a Vietnam War veteran who wrestled in the WWF from 1975 to 1986 before pursuing a career in acting and politics. He served as mayor of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, from 1991 to 1995, and as governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003 under the Reform Party.

He endorsed Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson in the 2016 election.

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2020/04/jesse-ventura-body-slams-rumors-hes-running-for-president....

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@gordyfl wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of his supporters wanted him to run as an Independent.

It's difficult for an Independent to run within the Democratic Party.

How many times did we have to hear "He's not even a Democrat!" about Bernie not being part of the clique.

You probably heard Jesse Ventura dispelling some rumors about him running for Presdient as an Independent or running on the Green Party ticket.

The rumors started on Wednesday. Ventura then came on Twitter and shot all of the rumors down.

He stated that he does not like the Republicans or the Democrats and took shots at the current President, Donald Trump.

He also stated that he supports the Green Party.

Here's some of the things he said yesterday...

"I keep getting asked who I'm voting for, if I'm going to endorse anyone, if I'm going to run. Let me be clear: I have ZERO confidence in Democrats and Republicans. I refuse to vote for 'the lesser of two evils' because in the end, that's still choosing evil.
That doesn't mean I won't be voting. If you want to know my 'down ballot' it's the Green Party. I'm voting Green all the way."

"You want change? VOTE. That's the only way to get the pencil pushers, the chicken hawks, the draft dodgers with so called 'bone spurs' OUT OF WASHINGTON in 2020."

https://www.wrestling-world.com/news/news/aew/5763/jim-ross-discusses-approaching-his-job-as-a-fan-o...

“You should always vote ethically. No exceptions. If Democrats and Republicans aren’t up to your standards then why the (heck) are you voting them in?” he wrote in a series of tweets.

“You’re just asking for more corruption by voting for bad candidates. Especially if you willingly vote for bad choices. Why else would you vote for evil? Do you want the country to fail? Sounds that way.”

“We have the RIGHT to vote for the BEST candidate and that person DOESN’T have to be a Democrat or Republican. These gangs have got to go. They don’t deserve your vote."

He said he won’t support President Donald Trump, “the draft dodger with so called ‘bone spurs,’” nor presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

“I’m not voting for Dumb or Dumber. I’m voting for BETTER. Split the vote? That’s mainstream media’s hook. It translates to vote for who we tell you to because you can’t think for yourself. I’ve never been a lemming. Ain’t gonna start now.”

Ventura, born James George Janos, is a Vietnam War veteran who wrestled in the WWF from 1975 to 1986 before pursuing a career in acting and politics. He served as mayor of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, from 1991 to 1995, and as governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003 under the Reform Party.

He endorsed Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson in the 2016 election.

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2020/04/jesse-ventura-body-slams-rumors-hes-running-for-president....

Lets  make it simple. Voting 3rd party is voting for Trump. We got Trump due to that. That means we will get a full Dicator in the USA who is on the same path as Hitler took Germany. As a poster pointed out Hitler really had only 20 or 30% of Germans behind him when he took over. So  a vote for 3rd party is a vote for Trump and Dicatorship for the USA.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

If the dems didn't respond to outrage with more outrage ... they might be the calming force in a highly charged electorate within their party. However the dems let the loudest voice to "take over" the platform.

See AOC and the squad for reference

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
If the dems didn't respond to outrage with more outrage ... they might be the calming force in a highly charged electorate within their party. However the dems let the loudest voice to "take over" the platform.

See AOC and the squad for reference

See Trump's responses to the 22 allegations of sexual misconduct he has been fighting to keep out of the courts. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Bernie Aides Erupt Over Development In Biden Sexual Assault Claim As DNC Stays Mum

================================================================

DNC is staying mun because they more or less own the news media and hope it will not be reported ... close your eyes ..I did not hear that works for the left wing cult.
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

DNC is staying mun because they more or less own the news media and hope it will not be reported ... close your eyes ..I did not hear that works for the left wing cult.

This coming from a Trump supporter???  Just because the media keeps reporting the truth does not mean the DNC owns them. Besides, that is a tough claim to make when Trump recommends putting household cleaners in your body during his TELEVISED daily rants.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

ITYS

Honored Social Butterfly

But what about the 25 that have accused tRump ??????

This topic does very little to distract from tRump's thousands of lies, his gross mishandling of the Covid-19 pandemic and his wild claims about injecting disinfectant cleaners. 

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

In Trump World they do not care about:

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Treating people with respect and dignity
  • Having an array convicted felons in the Trump Administration
  • Multiple sexual assault accusations against Trump

But if one allegation comes up with a Trump opponent, they go crazy over it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

==================================================================

Just like they did when Bill Clinton partook in his extracurricular activities when he was President. It shows the double standard many Democrats have.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

==================================================================

Just like they did when Bill Clinton partook in his extracurricular activities when he was President. It shows the double standard many Democrats have.

Yeah, that double standard?  Just like ignoring the fact trump has had at least 26 women accuse him of sexual assault? And is actively defending a rape case and refusing to provide a DNA sample that if he was indeed innocent, the DNA example would exonerate him.

Trump's sexual assault allegations: The full list of women who have accused the President 

Years after women first came forward to accuse then-presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual assault or harassment, the issue is once again at the forefront of political discourse after another 26 incidents of "unwanted sexual contact" and 43 instances of inappropriate behavior were detailed in a new book.

The book, All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, draws on over 100 interviews — many exclusive — and adds to a list of nearly two dozen women who had previously accused him of sexual assault or misconduct.

The allegations were noted in an excerpt of the book published in Esquire, including a new interview with Karen Johnson, who said she was touched in an unwanted manner by mr Trump at a New Year's Eve part in the early 2000s.

THAT DOUBLE STANDARD???

giphy (5).gif

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

KidBoy2:     It shows the double standard many Democrats have.

So......................tell us who you support.:)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Panjandrum asked me..

So......................tell us who you support

Its not any of your business , and what has that got to do with this thread?
Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah yeah.  It is going to be hard for the Trump campaign to get any traction using sexual misconduct against anyone short of Jack the Ripper. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump supporters do two things every day of the week. They launch bogus attacks and they upload propaganda attacks against Trump's opponents. 

Trump has been accused of sexual assaults by 24 different women, possibly 25.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump supporters do two things every day of the week. They launch bogus attacks and they upload propaganda attacks against Trump's opponents. 

It is beyond hypocrisy the treatment that the Democrat left gave to Brett Kavanaugh during his Senate hearings, while they say or do pretty much anything to run interference for their presumptive nominee for President Joe Biden, who it seems increasingly likely may have actually perpetrated the acts he is being accused of. The difference between the two is of course that the allegations against Kavanaugh were entirely uncorroborated.

Bogus? There is a criminal complaint that has been formally filed with the police in Washington D.C., and the matter is currently under investigation - right now. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It is beyond hypocrisy the treatment that the Democrat left gave to Brett Kavanaugh during his Senate hearings, while they say or do pretty much anything to run interference for their presumptive nominee for President Joe Biden, who it seems increasingly likely may have actually perpetrated the acts he is being accused of. The difference between the two is of course that the allegations against Kavanaugh were entirely uncorroborated.

Bogus? There is a criminal complaint that has been formally filed with the police in Washington D.C., and the matter is currently under investigation - right now. 

Well here is the back story on Bret Kavanaugh and his road to the Supreme Court.

Trump got to Know  a Supreme Court Justice through his son who worked at D Bank and helped Trump in his money schemes. When Trump became President he wanted a 2nd appointee to the SC court so his daughter who knew the Justice also and worked him to retire and he did.

Member of Trumps Staff contacted person close to Bret. Bret would be nominated by Trump for SC if he would agree to not vote against anything Trump wanted from the SC. Bret agreed and was nominated.

That story was around during the Senate hearings and the stories you refer to were well documented. So far Bret has lived up to his end of the agreement which makes the back story look very real.

Honored Social Butterfly

Another made up fantasy that is uncorroborated from the hate Trump cult. It gets more and more bizarre every day, in every way.

This issue remains.... Slow gropey Joe is now the now where man. Bernie lurks in the shadows waiting to save the day.

Joe Hiden, the no where man

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Another made up fantasy that is uncorroborated from the hate Trump cult. It gets more and more bizarre every day, in every way.

This issue remains.... Slow gropey Joe is now the now where man. Bernie lurks in the shadows waiting to save the day.

Joe Hiden, the no where man

No the truth and the truth always hurts Trump as he is made of lies, and his whole movement is the same. Facts show BK has never voted against Trump, and neither has his first appointment so  the word is the back story applies to him also. This is the same a Ukraine and Trump. I give you something, and you give me something. The far right Trump cult is built on that.

Honored Social Butterfly

Like Quid pro Joe?

190+ constitutionalists judges have been appointed too. Do they all have some made up bizarre story ? lol

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

===================================================

ACCUSED..is the key word.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

===================================================

ACCUSED..is the key word.

Are you saying that the accusation against Biden should also be ignored since it is not proven either?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png