Honored Social Butterfly

Bed Bath and Beyond drops Trump-brand merchandise

Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

Another major retailer just dropped Trump-brand merchandise

The "Ivanka Trump Soho diaper bag" advertised looks just like the one she carries for her dad.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Myexper- well DJ is so full of it, she might be caring a diaper bag for him.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@pc6063 wrote:

Myexper- well DJ is so full of it, she might be caring a diaper bag for him.

But not as big as the one Sean Spicer has to carry for Trump ...... a diaper bag with a shovel attached.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Myexper-- but then who carries Sean's??

Seriously, The Trump name has a very negative and disgraceful connotation.  I wouldn't want my business connected in any way with that horrible name.

Honored Social Butterfly

Of course  they did. They like pretty, pristine, "smart," and socially acceptable things there, none of which Trump represents.

Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

Another major retailer just dropped Trump-brand merchandise

Whoa - thats not fair - "He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages."

Trump does a fairly decent job of re-arranging any merchandise placed anywhere near him on desktop surfaces

Internet loses it over Trump's unusual quirk

Trump Mover Not Shaker.png

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/31/trump-moves-things-habit-pyschology-moos-dnt-erin.cnn

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickstuder wrote:

Whoa - thats not fair - "He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages."

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/31/trump-moves-things-habit-pyschology-moos-dnt-erin.cnn

That's not mine - that's Mark Twain's - from the heading of the last chapter of Puddinhead Wilson (considered the first American story to use fingerprints to solve a murder).

Like the link - as we all have realized some time ago - he's a complete whacko...

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@alferdpacker wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

That's not mine - that's Mark Twain's - from the heading of the last chapter of Puddinhead Wilson (considered the first American story to use fingerprints to solve a murder).

Like the link - as we all have realized some time ago - he's a complete whacko...

SATIRE:

the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.- especially with regard to politics

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png