AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bed Bath and Beyond drops Trump-brand merchandise

Message 21 of 68

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Even if the store was owned by Hillary?

--

What does she have to do with the discussion?

It's only OK for you to bring Hillary into a discussion?

--

Aren't you the one complaining when she is mentioned in a post on another topic?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 68

@Richva wrote:

You see, every unsolicited contact a company receives is considered to represent 196-257 people who share the same view

--

So you are saying that you represent 196-257 people?  As one poster is fond of saying....Really?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 68

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, I certainly appreciate your posting the links to the Facebook page and their website. I will be sharing those with all my fellow progressives with a suggestion they post their decision not to shop at BB&B until the Trump branded merchandise is removed.  Very helpful. 

--

Again to each his own.  I'm sure it will hurt the company tremendously.

It is one of the things the group Indivisible practices. You see, every unsolicited contact a company receives is considered to represent 196-257 people who share the same view but do not reach out. So, when Indivisible sets up a national  campaign for something like this, the impact on any one company is multiplied almost 200 times.  

Meetup.com has facilitated hundreds of local Indivisible meetup groups which share information with the larger organization.  The trick is to get them to see this as a way to resist Donald J Trump and his destroy America First agenda.  I will work on that. 

Message me information on this.

The statistics on response vs number of nonresponses are standard marketing. 

Go to Meetup.com and search for Indivisible. Or do a Google search for your city, Meetup, and indivisible. 

https://www.meetup.com

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 68

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, I certainly appreciate your posting the links to the Facebook page and their website. I will be sharing those with all my fellow progressives with a suggestion they post their decision not to shop at BB&B until the Trump branded merchandise is removed.  Very helpful. 

--

It is one of the things the group Indivisible practices. You see, every unsolicited contact a company receives is considered to represent 196-257 people who share the same view but do not reach out. So, when Indivisible sets up a national  campaign for something like this, the impact on any one company is multiplied almost 200 times.  

Meetup.com has facilitated hundreds of local Indivisible meetup groups which share information with the larger organization.  The trick is to get them to see this as a way to resist Donald J Trump and his destroy America First agenda.  I will work on that. 

Message me information on this.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 68

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

--

It's only OK for you to bring Hillary into a discussion?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 68

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

--

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 68

@Richva wrote:

--

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 68

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 68

Apparently the originator of this topic received inaccurate information about Bed, Bath & Beyond no longer carrying Trump branded merchandise. 

Bed Bath and Beyond says it still carries Trump products

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/04/02/bed-bath-and-beyond-says-still-carries-trum...

Bed Bath and Beyond says it will continue to carry Ivanka Trump-branded items in "some stores" after a customer service email surfaced stating the retailer was dropping her products.

In a statement Saturday, Bed Bath and Beyond said the representative provided inaccurate information.

"We are not making our merchandising decisions based on anyone's political beliefs," read a statement on the company's Facebook page. "We have Ivanka Trump products in some stores and carry them where consumer demand and business performance justifies it."

Also here is their FaceBook page with the company's statement:

https://www.facebook.com/BedBathAndBeyond/

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 68

@myexper wrote:

--

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22