Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bed Bath and Beyond drops Trump-brand merchandise

Message 1 of 68

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I will never purchase products from any lying and hypocritical Trump family member who has all of their products produced in China and over seas

--

Doubtful that the average person would buy any product with the Trump name because they are too high priced.  Much like products with the Dior, etc., name.

But of course saying one wouldn't buy their products makes for good political posturing here doesn't it?

Nowhere near that of attacking Hillary in every topic that's about Trump.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 68

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I will never purchase products from any lying and hypocritical Trump family member who has all of their products produced in China and over seas

--

Doubtful that the average person would buy any product with the Trump name because they are too high priced.  Much like products with the Dior, etc., name.

But of course saying one wouldn't buy their products makes for good political posturing here doesn't it?

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 68

As a female consumer. I can tell you that we as a whole are not going to be as orthodox as perhaps we should be.

If she is selling a soap, or any skin products and they are made in China. I can tell you that I will not buy them ever.
But if I see a dress that is to my taste, and is cut well and the material is fine and the price is ok also. the last thing that I am going to look is who made it.
or what brand it happens to be. 
Now with shoes and purses. I probably will not buy them because they are overly expensive for a product that I know was made in China and the the cost is not there. That is me as a consumer. 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 68

I will never purchase products from any lying and hypocritical Trump family member who has all of their products produced in China and over seas, while claiming to want to bring jobs back to America.

If a Democrat were in office and did the same he/she would be chastised by the Right in this discussion group. Double standards and partisan politics prevail in the Right Wing.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 68

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

No Tex, it was a valid question based on your assertion.

--

Still making discussions about me instead of the topic???

No Tex. But you are "still making" false accusations "about me" instead of answering the question posed to you.

So, why do you demand that others answer your questions while you fail to answer questions posed to you?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 68

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Chasky,  I belong to Meet up  and there is a group in both Mobile and Pensacola called Resist Pensacola or Resist Mobile and they are a group of individuals that will go to townhall meetings and request answers from politicians of issues that affect the area.

I am joining a group here.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 68

I`m surprise this topic is still alive after it was debunked by Bed ,Bath and Beyond. It makes me want to go to BB&B  and use my recent 20% off coupon.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 68

@myexper wrote:

--

Still making discussions about me instead of the topic???

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 68

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

It has to do with your assertion (in "the discussion") that if a store had what you wanted "and at decent prices, you could find no reason not to shop there."

So, relative to that assertion (in "the discussion"), I asked you if you would feel the same if that store was owned by Hillary.

But instead of answering the question, you evaded it with an accusatory question ..... avoiding a response which would likely render your assertion negated.

--

But what does what you posted have to do with the topic? 

It has to do with your assertion (under "the topic") that if a store had what you wanted "and at decent prices, you could find no reason not to shop there."

Was it to engage in discussion or attempt to create dissension?

It has to do with engaging your assertion ("in discussion") that if a store had what you wanted "and at decent prices, you could find no reason not to shop there."

In my opinion it could be considered an attempt to bait.

Another evasion and false accusation.

But instead of answering that question ......  you evaded it with still more accusatory questions ..... avoiding a response which would likely render your assertion negated.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 68

Chasky,  I belong to Meet up  and there is a group in both Mobile and Pensacola called Resist Pensacola or Resist Mobile and they are a group of individuals that will go to townhall meetings and request answers from politicians of issues that affect the area.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors