Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Be sure to get to the El Paso Hallmark store early.

Message 1 of 7

We will see as the story evolves: 

is this another instance where trump gets credit for what took place. And is this another instance of a gun in the wrong hands of a person who should not have a gun in their hands, and a certain type of gun that belongs in no civilian hands? We’ll see!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

It is another sad day in the USA. Another mass shooting and so far nothing done to improve Fed. gun laws due to Trump and the far right. Sadly that will not change unless the people do something to change it. What can you do. Vote Trump and everyone with an R behind their name out of office and it will change. Could be everyones heavenly father is telling all stop asking me to do what you should have done a long time ago, now go do it.  

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

I have all those people of the El Paso mass killing of a shooting spree in my thoughts and prayers!

I guess I will pray that the Heavenly Father will once again speak to conscience of the leadership of this country, both national and statewide.  Meanwhile, if the leadership will not stand up to the whole gun lobby than perhaps they can speak where it means most to their mission of so many guns and all the parphnelia that goes hand in hand with the weapon, with HEFTY fines and fees to put into funds for all the medical/mental health that all the victims will need.  The families of the casualties...the wounded for all the physical and mental situations that they will face for the rest of their lives.

This is BEYOND the 2nd Amendment rights when it is happening at this rate and level.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Good evening to all-

Again, and again, and again...

Somehow, I don't think the present situation in our country where ANYONE can possess almost any number and any kind of firearms is what the men who wrote the Constitution had in mind when they included the Second Amendment.

There's a hot place in hell for the NRA and the people who follow and support that terrorist organization, and for the bought and paid-for politicians who dare not oppose the NRA.

There is no reason for civilians to possess rapid-fire large magazine weapons. None.

There are very, very few reasons civilians need handguns.  I realize that gun people desire these weapons, and that they will fight to the end to keep them. But in the meantime, these weapons are killing us in large numbers more and more often. And having everyone- including teachers in school rooms- pack heat for self-defense is stupid to the point of being self-destructive.

And until there are some kind of controls on WHO can possess guns and WHAT KIND of guns can be possessed by civilians, then we'll keep on having these headlines and these roll calls of the killed.

We can do better.

Good night to all- Ed

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

It’s a sobering reminder of a scene that is shocking for how commonplace it is; as of July 31, there had been 248 mass shootings in the U.S. this year. The latest tally from the not-for-profit Gun Violence Archive appears to put this shooting at number 250.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/what-we-know-mass-shooting-cielo-vista-mall-walmart-el-paso/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7
just beyond sad. Correct me if wrong, this is the THIRD mass shooting in the country THIS WEEK!!! Two Wal Mart shootings this week. Your not safe in this country shopping, your not safe at a movie theater, your not safe at a school, not at churches, and we just keep on adding places now where your no longer safe in America. We can do SO much better.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Be sure to get to the El Paso Hallmark store early.

Message 7 of 7

There is going to be another rush. 

l-22841-mass-shooting-condolence-cards.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies