Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Be a Patriot, wear a mask.

Message 1 of 7

@gordyfl wrote:

I've seen people with masks with a football team logo. I have one with a picture of dogs. I wonder why this hasn't caught on. Whoever makes them might be able to make some money. -- MAGA Masks....

Great PSA. 👍  Too bad we'll never see it on primetime TV.  I do see more and more creative face coverings.  Make it a fashion statement.  Express yourself.  Whatever it takes. 

Of all the things we know and don't know, it has been proven that masks DO help slow the transmission of coronavirus.  So I do wish non-maskers would save the self-entitlement for later.  It really isn't a good look.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7

I've seen people with masks with a football team logo. I have one with a picture of dogs. I wonder why this hasn't caught on. Whoever makes them might be able to make some money. -- MAGA Masks....

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7

Germany had some great laws promoting PERSONAL responsibility for your actions. If you were caught driving without a seat belt or riding a motorcycle without a helmet, there was an on-the-spot 20DM ($5 when I was there) fine if Police caught you BUT if you were in an accident, your insurance company did NOT have to pay for treatment of your injuries if they could show the injury could have been avoided by wearing the seatbelt/helmet. We need a similar set of laws that would include wearing a mask in public and social distancing in the time of Covid.

Want FREEDOM? You got it, but the rest of us don't have to pay for your infantile disregard for the welfare of your own health and the health of others. Oh yeah, and make the law so it will encourage anyone you may have infected to sue you for the pain and suffering YOU caused exercising your Constitutional Right to be childish in public.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 4 of 7

Does anybody get that?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7

@ej64073754   As I have said  before,  You have the Constitutional right to not to wear a mask and the fight to infect others. 

goodlol.jpg

no name
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 6 of 7

Personal Rights.JPG

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Be a Patriot, wear a mask.

Message 7 of 7

A patriot is someone who puts the good of the country above their own.  That applies to the patriot's health, safety, treasure, or comfort.  When you wear a mask, it is to protect your fellow Americans. Be a patriot, wear a mask and wash your hands often. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, August 6 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors