Super Contributor

Barr says Trumps Tweets Makes His Job "Impossible"

This is baloney. Something he and Trump has cooked up to make it look like he's not doing Trump's bidding. Case in point: Trump's response was to say that he was not offended by Barr's comments and that Barr has the right to express his opinion. Now, does this sound like Trump to you?

Bronze Conversationalist

Those two, Barr and Trump really think the American public is so stupid as to believe that Trump's tweeting makes Barr's job harder? The turnip truck does not regularly go down my street. 

Sir Granny Tracy
Honored Social Butterfly

I got into a debate with a co-worker just the other day following Barr's statement about Trump's tweets and how they've made his job so "impossible" to do.  My co-worker was of the opinion that Barr's statement was a sign that he was waking up to the reality that maybe, just maybe, he was working for the monster that Trump is and that his own reputation (Barr's reputation) may suffer for it.  So you see, Barr's words were already having the desired effect.  For my co-worker, like many others, had been fooled. Duped. Bamboozled!

Now, I don't know what kind of man William Barr was before he became a player in the Trump Show, but unless he rights himself, he will forever be known as Donnie Trump's weak-kneed and most willing puppet lawyer.

Honored Social Butterfly

Because is very easy to accept the parts that we like or hope that they could be. and I am sorry, also. because this country has never lived with such a near dictatorship as we seem to have now. the symptons are there, but many want to become blind about them.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

So very true!  We are living in perilous times indeed.

Honored Social Butterfly

@ej64073754 wrote:

This is baloney. Something he and Trump has cooked up to make it look like he's not doing Trump's bidding. Case in point: Trump's response was to say that he was not offended by Barr's comments and that Barr has the right to express his opinion. Now, does this sound like Trump to you?

They are fumbling around trying to cover up what Barr did for him, only fools don't realize that. Barr should be removed and so should tRump.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Regular Social Butterfly

If this were true, why wouldn't Barr step down like all the others who found it so hard to work for The Donald?  He's blowing smoke up everyone's butt and expects us to believe him, just like they all think we believe The Donald's 1000's of lies. 

Anyone who works for him and stays deserves anything they get, such as losing their reputation and being shown to be made a Puppet of The Donald's.   

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Honored Social Butterfly

I trust Barr as little or more less than Trump!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, @Tom5678, you have far more faith than I because I don't trust either one--not one bit!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png