Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 36

@williamb39198 wrote:

@CriticalThinking 

Other than the denial, and the overlooking of the criminal behavior of trump and barr, which are so obvious...

Knowing what Our Country stands for, how can "supposedly" Patriot Americans, support and encourage the establishing of an authoritarian dictator in Our Country? Certainly seems to be the extreme instance of denying the truth of what is actually taking place, or is this what supporters actually want? Neither will they confirm or deny it...very telling. 

How far will the Washington Rebublicans go in protecting the blatant corruption in the trump Administration?  They are just as currupt by association if they don't stand up to them. I hope the voters hold them accountable.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 36

@CriticalThinking 

Other than the denial, and the overlooking of the criminal behavior of trump and barr, which are so obvious...

Knowing what Our Country stands for, how can "supposedly" Patriot Americans, support and encourage the establishing of an authoritarian dictator in Our Country? Certainly seems to be the extreme instance of denying the truth of what is actually taking place, or is this what supporters actually want? Neither will they confirm or deny it...very telling. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 36

In Trump World, FACTS and the TRUTH do not matter. In the real world, we deal with facts and the truth. 

In the real world, every U.S. Intelligence Agency reported and described how the Russians interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump get elected. The Mueller Report was very specific, giving names, dates, and describing how the Russians did it. Therefore, unlike Fox viewers, those in the real world understand it really happened.

But in Fox/Trump World, they instead rely upon illusions and propaganda. The number one job of Fox is protecting their Supreme Leader. Therefore, Fox created an array of illusions which Trump Cult members soak up and believe is true. There are no facts or documentation which will ever change the mind of a Trump Cult member. In their world, protecting Comrade Trump comes before protecting America.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I think that, not only with their current behavior, but both trump and barr will continue to show how criminal their behavior is, also how UnConstitutional it is, and also how UnAmerican and UnPatriotic it is...putin is probably laughing at how successful he has been at manipulating trump! And how trump repubs are helping putin to promote his agenda...thanks a lot trump repubs!

Only the Dems seem able to emulate Putin who is diametrically opposed to Trump's way of governing while Putin seems to be in sync with most of the Democrat candidates.

Only in some kind of warped alternate reality does Putin and the Russians not openly support and help tRump, it has simply been proven through investigations.

You know this by listening to the "spin-sters" on CNN and MSNBC?  Proven through opinions garnered on liberal talk shows?

I don't have cable TV, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC.  Oh I forgot, to trump supporters all is fake news except FOX, Breitbart, etc.

Opinions aren't NEWS!

Tell that to the Republican controlled Senate, they agree that the Russians helped trump in 2016 and are doing it now. Our own intelligence agencies say the same. Are the Republicans and our intelligence agencies "fake news"?

Are you really kidding?  Russia is our enemy and seeks only to drive a wedge between factions.  In fact your Gospel (CNN) is reporting that they are supporting Bernie Sanders (your guy).  Who really cares?

Bernie denounced Russia, tRump never has.

Who cares?  trump supporter certainly don't. Neither does Moscow Mitch who sits on a House Elections Security Bill. trump supporters and McConnell seem to love Russia's help  for tRump.

Trump didn't denounce Sweden either.  Your point? Liberals are crazy with this Russia fixation.  You are going to lose because you don't deserve to win!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Somehow, the party of hate (Democrats) have a fixation on the Russian collusion illusion.

Somehow trump supporters think it is alright that tRump asked Russia and two other countries to be involved in our presidential elections. Now they think it is alright for McConnell to block an Anti-Corruption Bill and an Election Securities Bill. All because of their "fixation" with the Red Toad in the White House.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I think that, not only with their current behavior, but both trump and barr will continue to show how criminal their behavior is, also how UnConstitutional it is, and also how UnAmerican and UnPatriotic it is...putin is probably laughing at how successful he has been at manipulating trump! And how trump repubs are helping putin to promote his agenda...thanks a lot trump repubs!

Only the Dems seem able to emulate Putin who is diametrically opposed to Trump's way of governing while Putin seems to be in sync with most of the Democrat candidates.

Only in some kind of warped alternate reality does Putin and the Russians not openly support and help tRump, it has simply been proven through investigations.

You know this by listening to the "spin-sters" on CNN and MSNBC?  Proven through opinions garnered on liberal talk shows?

I don't have cable TV, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC.  Oh I forgot, to trump supporters all is fake news except FOX, Breitbart, etc.

Opinions aren't NEWS!

Tell that to the Republican controlled Senate, they agree that the Russians helped trump in 2016 and are doing it now. Our own intelligence agencies say the same. Are the Republicans and our intelligence agencies "fake news"?

Are you really kidding?  Russia is our enemy and seeks only to drive a wedge between factions.  In fact your Gospel (CNN) is reporting that they are supporting Bernie Sanders (your guy).  Who really cares?

Who cares?  trump supporter certainly don't. Neither does Moscow Mitch who sits on a House Elections Security Bill. trump supporters and McConnell seem to love Russia's help  for tRump.

Somehow, the party of hate (Democrats) have a fixation on the Russian collusion illusion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Opinions aren't NEWS!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Opinions aren't NEWS!

Are you really kidding?

Russia is our enemy so why do Trump and his supporters trust them over our intelligence agencies?

Maybe the Russians are supporting Sanders because they feel that he can be easily smeared to ensure Trump's re-election. 

Anyone who supports this country should care about a foreign country, especially an enemy of ours, interfering in our elections.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Opinions aren't NEWS!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 36

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ed wrote, "I notice that the fake news liberal media is trying to revive the Russia ,Russia ,Russia conspiracy ""

The above is another example from the FOX FAKE NEWS world of Trump Propaganda.

Hello! Trump fired his National Intelligence Director because he briefed the House Intelligence Committee on this threat. It did not originate with the news media. 

However, if you live in the Fake News, Propaganda Style world of Fox, you have no idea in terms of what's really happening in the world.

Trump the Psychopath.jpg

Very nice Robert Frost reference. Well done, sir.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors