Barr And Trump's Politicized Criminal Justice

Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Barr And Trump's Politicized Criminal Justice

Message 11 of 36

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-tRump supporters always try to distract. What a lame distraction from who all tRump has pardoned and who has said that he will pardon in the future---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What a disgrace,especially since most of those pardoned have been Democrats..LOL

Mostly Democrats?!  🤣

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I think that, not only with their current behavior, but both trump and barr will continue to show how criminal their behavior is, also how UnConstitutional it is, and also how UnAmerican and UnPatriotic it is...putin is probably laughing at how successful he has been at manipulating trump! And how trump repubs are helping putin to promote his agenda...thanks a lot trump repubs!

Only the Dems seem able to emulate Putin who is diametrically opposed to Trump's way of governing while Putin seems to be in sync with most of the Democrat candidates.

Only in some kind of warped alternate reality does Putin and the Russians not openly support and help tRump, it has simply been proven through investigations.

You know this by listening to the "spin-sters" on CNN and MSNBC?  Proven through opinions garnered on liberal talk shows?

I don't have cable TV, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC.  Oh I forgot, to trump supporters all is fake news except FOX, Breitbart, etc.

Opinions aren't NEWS!

Tell that to the Republican controlled Senate, they agree that the Russians helped trump in 2016 and are doing it now. Our own intelligence agencies say the same. Are the Republicans and our intelligence agencies "fake news"?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

I think that, not only with their current behavior, but both trump and barr will continue to show how criminal their behavior is, also how UnConstitutional it is, and also how UnAmerican and UnPatriotic it is...putin is probably laughing at how successful he has been at manipulating trump! And how trump repubs are helping putin to promote his agenda...thanks a lot trump repubs!

Only the Dems seem able to emulate Putin who is diametrically opposed to Trump's way of governing while Putin seems to be in sync with most of the Democrat candidates.

Only in some kind of warped alternate reality does Putin and the Russians not openly support and help tRump, it has simply been proven through investigations.

You know this by listening to the "spin-sters" on CNN and MSNBC?  Proven through opinions garnered on liberal talk shows?

I don't have cable TV, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC.  Oh I forgot, to trump supporters all is fake news except FOX, Breitbart, etc.

Opinions aren't NEWS!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 36

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-tRump supporters always try to distract. What a lame distraction from who all tRump has pardoned and who has said that he will pardon in the future---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What a disgrace,especially since most of those pardoned have been Democrats..LOL

A Billionaire who will now contribute to trump, a crooked ex-governor convicted of crimes, both for sale. The latter of the two admittedly committed to trump now. Yep, it was a lame distraction.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 36

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Barr And Trump's Politicized Criminal Justice

Message 16 of 36

Ed wrote, "I notice that the fake news liberal media is trying to revive the Russia ,Russia ,Russia conspiracy ""

The above is another example from the FOX FAKE NEWS world of Trump Propaganda.

Hello! Trump fired his National Intelligence Director because he briefed the House Intelligence Committee on this threat. It did not originate with the news media. 

However, if you live in the Fake News, Propaganda Style world of Fox, you have no idea in terms of what's really happening in the world.

Trump the Psychopath.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 36

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 36

I notice that the fake news liberal media is trying to revive the Russia ,Russia ,Russia conspiracy again after not coming up with a clear cut candidate to run against Trump. Guess they are again setting themselves up for another defeat excuse  in 2020. I assume they forgot that it was the Obama administration that allowed all     the Russian hacking .  Russia gave over 200 million dollars to the Clintons and all they got was "I`m with her Tee shirt"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 36

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 36

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:  

FYI-

Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton’s political career.

Clinton should never have done that, but if you think pardoning Marc Rich is equal to the spree Trump is on of pardoning degenerate stains on humanity you are in another universe. I don't know if Bernie Madoff is scummy enough for Trump, but I bet he's feeling optimistic these days.

tRump supporters always try to distract. What a lame distraction from who all tRump has pardoned and who has said that he will pardon in the future.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.