From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Bannon says Trump Tower Meeting was Treasonous

Message 1 of 14

Phyllis, thanks for a great post. It doesn't matter what happens because Trump Cult members live in alternate reality where the truth is irrelevant and meaningless. Fox will spin thin this story and then our resident Cult members will regurgitate what they heard on Fox. By the time they're finished, you won't recognize Bannon's comments.

We have one member who defends Trump every day of the week. He's the same person who repeatedly said the  2016 meeting was about adoption, yet now he incredibly denies saying that. If Trump is taken down by Bannon, he will probably also deny supporting and defending everything Trump said and did for the past 1 1/2 years. I would be LOL, but it's not funy.

Always remember, Trump Cult members defend an ego maniac who is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. In the end, when you cast your fate with a LIAR, you will eventually pay the price. When they pay the price, Trump Cult members will deny it, but we will know the truth.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bannon says Trump Tower Meeting was Treasonous

Message 2 of 14

Laughing at the statement that those of us on the left and the Centrists amongst us are Bannon‘s new best friends. I believe the majority of us think that Bannon is a worthless piece of garbage, as is trump.

However, it is amusing to see two such worthless pieces of slime go after each other. They both deserve everything they get. 

I also think it will be funny, and very interesting, to see which cultists side with trump when they have been falling all over themselves to support Bannon and his ridiculous Breitbart, all these months.

I guess it doesn’t really matter—scum is scum—and that is what they’re supporting in the end. 

Yup,  this is amusing. It’s always nice when two pathological liars, racists, and sociopaths go for each other‘s throats.

Only a blind man couldn’t see this coming. Did the idiot in the White House really think Bannon, who would slit a throat to further his  anti-American, anti-diversity agenda, was going to go quietly into that good night? A sociopath like Bannon doesn’t go down easy. 

And then, of course, on the other side, we have the imbecile narcissistic adolescent trump. Yep this will be a freak show all right – love watching them destroy each other. And in the end, it would be SOOO JUST.

Two morons making the cultists squirm, and the rational amongst us chuckle.  And that, is funny!  So go ahead RWNJs, pick your toxic slime and support him. 

Of course, while  the cultists are trying to pretend they are laughing over Bannon’s  statements, let’s not forget that he is actually supporting everything that the Democrats have been saying since before the election.

Is it true that Bannon really knows this stuff, or is he just parroting Dems?  Coming from Bannon,  we all must have our doubts when considering any semblance of truth, but  I have no doubt that Bannon is trying to destroy the man who put him on the world stage and then embarrassed him on that same stage by letting him go.

SO, let’s watch the trump and Bannon FREAK SHOW—designed to further disgrace the US,

AND

BROUGHT TO The world BY TWO  DISGUSTING FREAKS.

RE: trump’s statement—what an idiot! 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

It's fun to watch Bannon's new BFFs here sputter.

Not as much fun as watching you cover for Bannon at ALL costs.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@saworld wrote:

So very presidential!!  From Axios:  https://www.axios.com/trump-disavows-steve-bannon-in-scorched-earth-statement-2522154982.html?stream...

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

"Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn't represent my base—he's only in it for himself.
"Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.
"We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down."

Sure sounds like BLIND-HATE towards anyone who disagree's with the Fascist-in-Chief to me. 

The GOP is getting the down-side at embracing the Tea Party.  Karma is a "WITCH".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

And  London Bridge is falling down. falling down  falling down!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Do you think our resident group of Trump Cult members will described this as "fake news"?

I did see this early this morning on an NBC news page. I also saw that trump came out almost immediately saying that Bannon had "lost his mind".  Those here who seemed to support Bannon and the Alt-Right will have to choose who to believe and support now ....... trump ............ or Bannon.  I can't wait to hear what they have to say !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Bannon says Trump Tower Meeting was Treasonous

Message 8 of 14

Do you think our resident group of Trump Cult members will described this as "fake news"?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

So very presidential!!  From Axios:  https://www.axios.com/trump-disavows-steve-bannon-in-scorched-earth-statement-2522154982.html?stream...

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

"Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn't represent my base—he's only in it for himself.
"Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.
"We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down."
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Whoa, doggies!

Message 10 of 14

During the last phase of the French Revolution, lawyer Robespierre warned the death of a Revolution comes when it begins to devour its own children.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors