Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bannon interview

Message 1 of 4

So Bannon calls up a reporter, goes on a rant, and now sends his minions out to complain about it. Figures. I've long thought that Bannon was behind most of the leaks coming from the WH, and he practically admits it in the interview. 

But the most chilling part of the interview was this line, quote:

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

This clearly demonstrates why he has given voice to the radical extreme hate groups via his media outlet, and it is sickening. Trump remains complicit. Anyone who cannot figure that out needs to go back to figuring school. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Sounds like puppeteer thinks he has power when he makes statements like:

“I’m changing out people at East Asian Defense; I’m getting hawks in. I’m getting Susan Thornton [acting head of East Asian and Pacific Affairs] out at State.

Makes one wonder if he really is the puppeter.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@afisher wrote:

Yesterday a columnist posted an article about the phone interview that he had with Steve Bannon.   

It is worth a read:   http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

What is more interesting is that some are complaining, saying that Bannon didn't know that the phone conversation would be made public.    Seriously?,   the people attempting to downplay the information in the article are saying that the editor of Breitbart doesn't know how to assure that a phone conversation is classified as "off the record".   Hilarious.  

In the wee, small hours of the morning, CNN carried an interview of the columinst describing the interview with Bannon.  No medical professional I know of has ever said that mental 'disease' is catchy, but this guy does raise the issue.  We just don't know who caught it from whom.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bannon interview

Message 4 of 4

Yesterday a columnist posted an article about the phone interview that he had with Steve Bannon.   

It is worth a read:   http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

What is more interesting is that some are complaining, saying that Bannon didn't know that the phone conversation would be made public.    Seriously?,   the people attempting to downplay the information in the article are saying that the editor of Breitbart doesn't know how to assure that a phone conversation is classified as "off the record".   Hilarious.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors