There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Baby Boomer Trends That Need to Die

Message 11 of 24

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

More hate here too! Sad, forgive and be forgiven!

Why forgive racists?  Do you forgive racists, bigots, liars, misogynists and frauds too?  Why?

Because, except for liars and frauds, which you inappropriately conflate, they are not sinners.   And, besides using religion as a criterion for sin, it is also true when using damage to society as a criterion for sin.  Meanwhile, liberals lie about racism, bigotry, misogyny being sins, which is a sin.  Whereas, true sins have led to legislation against them, despite what liberals want, you can't throw someone in jail for just being a racist, bigot, or misogynist.  Too bad for you and other whiny liberals.  Your brainwashing agenda will fail.

And, when it comes to lying and fraud, liberals do the most scripted and conniving lies and fraud,. e.g., Obama, which is worse than unscripted, impulsive lies and fraud, e.g., Trump.

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 24

@RobertH489899 wrote:

I would but I can already see it falls on deaf ears!  Good luck folks with your hatred!  I'll leave you with it!

It seems that the hatred is displayed by those protesting others who point out that racism, misogyny and bigotry are still alive and well in America. Trump surrounded himself with people who harbor those traits by appointing them to his cabinet and having them as his top campaign advisers (Steve Bannon).

Sadly, it got him elected.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 24

"Let’s be honest, 99% of complaints about “too much political correctness” translates to “I wish I could offend people the way I used to.”

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 24

It’s not about white male guilt or hatred that the right wishes to throw around when they cannot articulate their positions...but it is about knowing how to determine the difference between right and wrong! All that trump exudes towards others is wrong!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 24

@RobertH489899 wrote:

I would but I can already see it falls on deaf ears!  Good luck folks with your hatred!  I'll leave you with it!

It's a wonder why someone would join a discussion and attack others when they can't articulate their position. It's easier for some to attack than discuss something of value.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 24

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 24

@RobertH489899 wrote:

No hate here, just deep disgust for the misogyny, bigotry and racism that many idiots still harbor.

Since you are brand new to this site and this discussion group, do you have anything to add to the discussion of this topic?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 24

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Why forgive racists?  Do you forgive racists, bigots, liars, misogynists and frauds too?  Why?

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 24

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 24

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Baby Boomer Trends That Need to Die...

Complaining About Too Much Political Correctness

And the "white male guilt" obession continues.

I know, right?  Same problem they had with slavery.  Just let go of the guilt and be one with the bigotry.  Think of it as a GOP mantra. 

The only obsession I see are from those who prefer to distract from the issues and step on the necks of minorities and women vs promoting equality.....another Conservative mantra IMO.

And don't forget the obsession of using the erroneous term "white male guilt" any time anyone points out that racism, misogyny and bigotry still exist.

Kudos
Views