AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Baby Boomer Trends That Need to Die

Message 1 of 24
Nope... don't agree. Pretty simple really... let your yes be yes and your no be no. However...
the lefties have decided that the world has two types of people, (A) victims and (B) perpetrators and lefties align themselves with the (A) group and place a moral stigma on (B).
So truth becomes evil and that's how political correctness works.

There is a difference between a civil tone and trying to control speech.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Baby Boomer Trends That Need to Die...

Complaining About Too Much Political Correctness

Let’s be honest, 99% of complaints about “too much political correctness” translates to “I wish I could offend people the way I used to.”

Well, no one disagreed with the 99% claim....by default, does the forum approve?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24

Regressives seem obsessed with the notion exposing evil makes one evil.

No surprise, its the only defense for their evil actions, known to generations of elementary school students as the "I'm rubber, You're glue!" defense.

God forgives THOSE WHO REPENT OF THEIR SIN.

The neoRepublicans think changing their behavior is a sign of weakness, no matter how history proves their behavior fails miserably to produce any positive results. Until they get that sorted, there's no reason to forgive them.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

More hate here too! Sad, forgive and be forgiven!

Why forgive racists?  Do you forgive racists, bigots, liars, misogynists and frauds too?  Why?

Because, except for liars and frauds, which you inappropriately conflate, they are not sinners.   And, besides using religion as a criterion for sin, it is also true when using damage to society as a criterion for sin.  Meanwhile, liberals lie about racism, bigotry, misogyny being sins, which is a sin.  Whereas, true sins have led to legislation against them, despite what liberals want, you can't throw someone in jail for just being a racist, bigot, or misogynist.  Too bad for you and other whiny liberals.  Your brainwashing agenda will fail.

And, when it comes to lying and fraud, liberals do the most scripted and conniving lies and fraud,. e.g., Obama, which is worse than unscripted, impulsive lies and fraud, e.g., Trump.

If you are a Christian, you believe everyone is a sinner. 

Yes, we are born sinners.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Why forgive racists?  Do you forgive racists, bigots, liars, misogynists and frauds too?  Why?

Because, except for liars and frauds, which you inappropriately conflate, wrong again....they aren't "conflated"....they are not sinners.  You just conflated them with sinners....LOL.  And yes they are, "sinners".  But that's your point, not mine.  And, besides using religion as a criterion for sin, it is also true when using damage to society as a criterion for sin.  Sentence makes no sense....

Meanwhile, liberals lie about racism, bigotry, misogyny being sins, which is a sin. Yet it was you who chose to conflate these with "sin"..... Whereas, true sins have led to legislation against them, Oh, you mean like fraud and perjury and hate crimes????   LMAO!

despite what liberals want, you can't throw someone in jail for just being a racist, bigot, or misogynist. So?  You sure can serve time for perjury, hate crimes and fraud.  Don'tcha know?

So, you agree that racism, bigotry, misogyny are

1. Not sins by any religion.  No, I don't.  I don't know all religions...nor have I claimed to;

2. Do not damage society.  No, I don't agree.  I think they do damage society;

3. Are not crimes in and of themselves. Agree, but never suggested otherwise. Though I do note when some defend hate and attack those who present it as an issue.

I answered your question, "Why forgive racists?", and you pretended that I didn't.  No I didn't and shows again ----------> You bear false witness......just as one has throughout  this topic.  Is that a sin?  Smiley Wink  It's not unlawful......of course, unless it's under oath.

I don't know what kind of answer would satisfy you So? and I think it is 100% your fault. Well, we all know you are welcome to your opinion... I will continue to forgive racists, bigots and misogynists for the reasons that I have given and you can't stop me.  I wasn't aware you "forgave them".  Did you say that earlier?  I must have missed it....

As for me, I'll forgive them when they apologize to their victims and ask for forgiveness......and not a second earlier.  Good day!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Because, except for liars and frauds, which you inappropriately conflate, they are not sinners.   And, besides using religion as a criterion for sin, it is also true when using damage to society as a criterion for sin.  Meanwhile, liberals lie about racism, bigotry, misogyny being sins, which is a sin.  Whereas, true sins have led to legislation against them, despite what liberals want, you can't throw someone in jail for just being a racist, bigot, or misogynist.  Too bad for you and other whiny liberals.  Your brainwashing agenda will fail.

And, when it comes to lying and fraud, liberals do the most scripted and conniving lies and fraud,. e.g., Obama, which is worse than unscripted, impulsive lies and fraud, e.g., Trump.

If you are a Christian, you believe everyone is a sinner. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Because, except for liars and frauds, which you inappropriately conflate, wrong again....they aren't "conflated"....they are not sinners.  You just conflated them with sinners....LOL.  And yes they are, "sinners".  But that's your point, not mine.  And, besides using religion as a criterion for sin, it is also true when using damage to society as a criterion for sin.  Sentence makes no sense....

Meanwhile, liberals lie about racism, bigotry, misogyny being sins, which is a sin. Yet it was you who chose to conflate these with "sin"..... Whereas, true sins have led to legislation against them, Oh, you mean like fraud and perjury and hate crimes????   LMAO!

despite what liberals want, you can't throw someone in jail for just being a racist, bigot, or misogynist. So?  You sure can serve time for perjury, hate crimes and fraud.  Don'tcha know?

1. Not sins by any religion.  No, I don't.  I don't know all religions...nor have I claimed to;

3. Are not crimes in and of themselves. Agree, but never suggested otherwise. Though I do note when some defend hate and attack those who present it as an issue.

I answered your question, "Why forgive racists?", and you pretended that I didn't.  No I didn't and shows again ----------> You bear false witness......just as one has throughout  this topic.  Is that a sin?  Smiley Wink  It's not unlawful......of course, unless it's under oath.

I don't know what kind of answer would satisfy you and I think it is 100% your fault.  I will continue to forgive racists, bigots and misogynists for the reasons that I have given and you can't stop me.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 24

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

1. Not sins by any religion.

2. Do not damage society.

3. Are not crimes in and of themselves.

I answered your question, "Why forgive racists?", and you pretended that I didn't.  You bear false witness.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors