Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: BRUSSELS SPROUTS ANTI-TRUMP RALLY

Message 11 of 14

Did you get your information about Mr. Obama from Breitbart or FOX?  Mr. Obama was respected around the world.

You are right about one thing, trump is changing the way the world thinks about us--they all think he's an idiot and so are the Americans who put him in office.

How can anyone post the fiction that trump stands up for America?????

Health bill 23 million Americans with no coverage--17 million in the first year

EPA-restrictions on emissions rolled back, forestry in National Parks, cut backs to staff

New budget--a huge money grab from poor and middle class to rich--middle income families will pay 4-5 thousand dollars more per year. Deep cuts in Medicare, Medicaid, SS.

Betsy DeVos-installed as director of education--has advocated the closing of public schools-of which she knows nothing-for years

Tell me one thing, EASYED, in that list that indicates trump is helping Americans?

You may find reality on any number of news sites--CNN, NBC, NPR, NYT... List goes on--

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

pc6063 wrote-CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW STUPID THE WORLD REALLY THINKS WE ARE TO HAVE PUT SUCH AN IGNORANT, DISGUSTING FOOL INTO THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND.________________________________________________________________After letting the world think that way of us the last 8 years with Obama it is refreshing to  know that Trump is changing the way the world thinks of us. May be it is the world that has to change it`s thinking  now that they know that we have someone who stands up for America. No apology tours for Trump in foreign countries anymore.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

scholmo--His bent for totalitarianism was clear even during the campaign.  I am still struck by a comment by Steve Bannnon shortly after trump was sworn into office.  Bannon turned to the cameras and said, "You can protest all you want, but you're not getting your country back."  That really shocked me, yet I've never heard anyone else comment on it.  To me, that was a clear signal that Bannon felt that trump was now in total control of the US and his word and desires were law. It just smacked of a dictatorship.

With regard to Brussels, I'm sure that trump has convinced himself that these people were mean and unfair to him. What a disgrace and embarrassment to our country.

CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW STUPID THE WORLD REALLY THINKS WE ARE TO HAVE PUT SUCH AN IGNORANT, DISGUSTING FOOL INTO THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

BRUSSELS SPROUTS ANTI-TRUMP RALLY

Message 14 of 14

In his arrival on Wednesday in Brussels, the city he once said had been turned into a “hellhole” by Muslim immigration, the President was greeted by around 9,000 protesters saying “Trump not welcome.” At home, Trump is trying (without pussyfooting) to dump us into the bleak black hole of totalitarianism.

schlomo
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors