AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: BIGGEST Gathering In History Of DC -- HOLD THE DATE!

Message 1 of 8

I think Trump maybe making plans he might not be able to keep. Poor sick man. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

I don't understand the line about Trump being our favorite President? I thought he lost the popular vote?. Also, what happens if it rains that day?. Trump doesn't honor anyone if it rains 😠

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Imagine the spectacle, the pomp and circumstance!  Dueling parades, entertainment, FIREWORKS, on the National Mall!  Americans celebrating the independence of their nation at the Washington Monument and Trump celebrating Trump at the Lincoln Memorial.

But wait!  The fun doesn't end there.  We can all compare crowd size pictures the next day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@MsStretch wrote:

I think we need to take a light-hearted break from all the woe.

HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!

Isn't this special?  Except that DC already has a parade and major fireworks every Independence Day.  But the funniest thing about this are the comments.  Here is an article from Huffington Post: Trump Mercilessly Mocked Over ‘Salute To America’ Announcement.  But, of course, not everyone cares to read the Huffington Post, so I urge you to go straight to the horse's mouth and read the comments there.

The little preppytwit didn't know Lincoln was a Republican, so it's no surprise he was unaware Americans celebrated the 4th of July. But if you want to get info about lil donny, you're at the wrong end of the horse.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Are his followers that ignorant or gullible that they will believe that donalds event is NEW?    sigh

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

It's "special" all right - the kind of "special" we all remember from Dana Carvey's character - Enid Strict - the "church lady"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@MsStretch 

Is trump that demented or such a liar that he thinks that an existing traditional celebration is his original idea?

And if I could only separate reality from what he actually does, it would be hilarious! But he does this sort of bad rendition of a Jedi mind trick so much that we need to be really concerned. I’m sure his base thinks it’s funny because they believe what he says. 

I only think that he is funny because he really tries to do this crap, and thinks he’s fooling many of us. No way!

He’s just a bad and immoral actor. 

But MsS, I do appreciate you wanting us to have a good laugh!!

Never Forget 

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

BIGGEST Gathering In History Of DC -- HOLD THE DATE!

Message 8 of 8

I think we need to take a light-hearted break from all the woe.

HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!

Isn't this special?  Except that DC already has a parade and major fireworks every Independence Day.  But the funniest thing about this are the comments.  Here is an article from Huffington Post: Trump Mercilessly Mocked Over ‘Salute To America’ Announcement.  But, of course, not everyone cares to read the Huffington Post, so I urge you to go straight to the horse's mouth and read the comments there.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs