Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 3

Boring, pointless article..lbad news week?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 3

Yeah....Bernie is something of an anomaly as politicians go.  Had he been able to secure the nomination, I would have voted for him in the general despite his age.  Didn't happen.  Politics are not conducted in Vermont the way politics happen Nationwide, though.  Once you wallow in that pig sty, it's hard to not show signs of it.  AND it is a truism that unless you get in, you can't win.

Bernie would be of more benefit to us all if he retired as the elder statesman he was and continue to give us the benefit of his wisdom as an independent from outside that arena.  That wisdom was and is considerable.

Having said that, I highly recommend everyone without exception follow the link to the Politico article and read every single word in it critically and analyticaly for accuracy.  Speculation counts, but only as speculation.  Controversy sells.  Politico is in business.  So are the Russian 'bots'. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

BERNIE Starting to Look Like Every Other Pol

Message 3 of 3

TERM LIMITS & THROW ALL THE INCUMBENTS OUT

Bernie Sanders is taking credit for action to combat the Russian incursion into the 2016 election that he didn’t have anything to do with — and didn’t actually happen.

Twice this week, in response to questions about whether he benefited from the Russian effort, as prosecutors allege, or did enough to stop it, Sanders said a staffer passed information to Hillary Clinton’s aides about a suspected Russian troll operation.

It turns out that the purported Sanders’ staffer who said he tried to sound the alarm was a campaign volunteer who acted on his own, without any contact or direction from the Vermont senator or his staff. When the volunteer, John Mattes of San Diego, said he communicated with the Clinton campaign in local press accounts, he was confusing it for a super PAC supportive of Clinton.

He also doesn’t know why Sanders is taking all the credit. “I’m going to send him a bill for my back pay,” Mattes joked.

“He could have called me,” Mattes added. “He maybe doesn’t have my phone number.”

Source - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/24/bernie-sanders-russian-trolls-false-story-423413?lo=ap_f1

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors