From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: BERNIE SANDERS FOR PRESIDENT?

Message 31 of 95

John258,

Thanks so much for sharing this with me. I find this troubling.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 95

Just a word for all. We have heard in the last few days that Russia is still involved in trying to control our elections.  We were told they are in the Dem. primary. Today we hear how Trump is trying to control the Dem. primary to select who he wants to run against. We were even given the names of who they are after one of which has not entered the race yet. One way they want to influence the election is using social media by posting in it against the people they do not like. That means they will have the far right enablers become very active in any thread on a person they do not like.

In 2016 we saw what got to be a big fight between Hillary and Bernie. Hillary won and a lot of Bernie people would not vote for the winner Hillary. Some went for Jill. We now know she was supported by Russia and was in to draw votes from Hillary. Some stayed home. Some voted for others. Well that lead to Trump being President. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THIS TIME. TRUMP MUST BE DEFEATED to save the USA. Any Dem is better than Trump. Do not allow the far right who post to cause problems for DEMS. to succeed again. Do not listen to them. All should support who ever  wins the Dem. primary even if we do not agree with everything they do. Trump must go.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 95

I am very sorry to see those numbers,  I truly believe that Nationally,   Americans are not ok with extremists of any kind either left or right. 

Let's go back 4 years. The Democratic centrist versus the clueless candidate with no political experience. 

Volunteers play a very important role in any election. Enthusiasm. Energy. That's what's needed.....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 95

@gordyfl wrote:

In less than 2 days....

600,000 supporters have signed up to join the Sanders campaign.

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1098388287557955584

I am very sorry to see those numbers,  I truly believe that Nationally,   Americans are not ok with extremists of any kind either left or right. and Bernie represents that left wing of the Democratic Party. 
Sorry, not good for the country. We just had a President that claims to be a Conservative and far Right individual we don't  need the opposite.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 95

In less than 2 days....

600,000 supporters have signed up to join the Sanders campaign.

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1098388287557955584

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 95

I just  have concerns about Bernie's age. We really have to take everything into consideration.

Me too.

I wish Sanders was younger, but you know don't we all wish we were younger?

To bad Sanders is not the picture of health,  mental stability, and genius,  Trump is

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 95

52598287_10156153149683907_3118142288346218496_n.jpg

Funny stuff

Give Sanders a light saber and let him go Yoda on Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 95

52598287_10156153149683907_3118142288346218496_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Yes, the debt is a problem - what spending cuts would you propose?

I can think of one off the top of my head. although it would need a law to chage what is happening today.

All of those companies that are making millions of dollars in profits  They  should have a cap on the amount of Irs refunds that they request.
saw some figures today and they were really alarming.
Anyway, what are you doing with Jared? are you ok that he is ok in this administration sending nuclear technology to the Saudis? Aren't you afraid that they may use it against Israel?

Shouldn't you tell your rabbi to see if they can expell him for the Jewis religion?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 95

@rker321 wrote:

Please!!!!!!!!!    you all are going  off topic and then the Moderators will close this thread. please simply answer to the subject of this Topic.

Bernie  Sanders for president?

And what are the questions you seek answers for that can only be answered on this topic and never again, anywhere?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors