Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: BARTON WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION

Message 1 of 4

alferdpacker: Who woulda thunk it with the example of Pedo Roy out there?

I woulda thunk it. I saw the picture of him, and I really don't blame him if he wants to run & hide after the ghastly image of his little head straining to see over the humongous mound of his belly became public. Frightful, but hilarious.Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
Back in the day when I was a boss in a hostile environment caused by women..my company said they would not pay a dime to defend harassment allegations.
At least conyers paid his own..ir seems republicans are entitled to have the taxpayer pony up for their stupidity. The gowdy thing is going to get interesting..you dont get a settlement if you are refusing to do your job.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Slight sideways:    Some here seem to take great delight in pushing that their Republican elected officials are perfect angels and never ever use  tax payer dollars to pay for settlements with staffers.   Well except that they do.  

As I mentioned yesterday, a Texas GOP paid off :   Texas Rep. Blake Farenthold made a $84,000 sexual harassment settlement in 2014, according to Politico. His former communications director, Lauren Greene, sued him "over allegations of gender discrimination, sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment."

Today, another drip drip drip of Republicans using TaxPayer money to settle with GOP Aides.   In this newest revelation:   Rep. Trey Gowdy used $150,000 from a Treasury Department fund to settle with a former aide.   

The aide had accused the South Carolina Republican of firing him in part because he would not focus investigative work on Hillary Clinton when Gowdy chaired the House Bengazi Committee

The confidential settlement — reached in December between Gowdy, the Benghazi panel and Bradley Podliska — was included in a list of actions released Friday by the congressional Office of Compliance, according to the report.   ( newsmax).   

Any bets that these 2 will opt out of running again...or is Republican Graft just part of the new normal - because graft is okay.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

BARTON WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION

Message 4 of 4

Rep. Joe Barton Announces He Will Not Seek Re-Election – Talking Points Memo

Who woulda thunk it with the example of Pedo Roy out there?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: