Reply
Recognized Social Butterfly

BAN NAZI INSIGNIA

In Germany, Hungary, and Poland, it is illegal to display Nazi symbols or express Nazi ideology. You can be imprisoned for up to five years for such offenses. In England, there is support for having all countries in the European Union enact similar laws. I wish our Congress would pass a constitutional amendment banning Neo-Nazi propaganda in any form: imposing fines and/or incarceration would suppress this virulent strain of white-nationalist extremism.

schlomo
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


I thought Richard Spencer's speech to the American Nazi party was nice where they did the Heil salute yelling "Hail Trump".  That was pretty positive. 

 

That's it???? That's all you have to say about the great wisdom of - Always the negative!!!

"Always contriving a means" to defend Trump's support of his core base .... Nazis, the KKK, White Supremacists and the Alt-right.  "Negative" is certainly the correct description!!! 

 

 


 


 


Do you have any thoughts on the topic rather than just your fellow posters??

Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


I thought Richard Spencer's speech to the American Nazi party was nice where they did the Heil salute yelling "Hail Trump".  That was pretty positive. 

 

That's it???? That's all you have to say about the great wisdom of - Always the negative!!!

"Always contriving a means" to defend Trump's support of his core base .... Nazis, the KKK, White Supremacists and the Alt-right.  "Negative" is certainly the correct description!!! 

 

 


 


 


Do you have any thoughts on the topic rather than just your fellow posters??

That's a question far better directed to yourself.

Please note your disparaging remarks to a "fellow poster" that I addressed.

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


I thought Richard Spencer's speech to the American Nazi party was nice where they did the Heil salute yelling "Hail Trump".  That was pretty positive. 

 

That's it???? That's all you have to say about the great wisdom of - Always the negative!!!

"Always contriving a means" to defend Trump's support of his core base .... Nazis, the KKK, White Supremacists and the Alt-right.  "Negative" is certainly the correct description!!! 

 

 


 


 


Do you have any thoughts on the topic rather than just your fellow posters??

That's a question far better directed to yourself.

Please note your disparaging remarks to a "fellow poster" that I addressed.

 


I'll take that as a "no". Now, you get the last word.

Honored Social Butterfly



@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


I thought Richard Spencer's speech to the American Nazi party was nice where they did the Heil salute yelling "Hail Trump".  That was pretty positive. 

 

That's it???? That's all you have to say about the great wisdom of - Always the negative!!!

"Always contriving a means" to defend Trump's support of his core base .... Nazis, the KKK, White Supremacists and the Alt-right.  "Negative" is certainly the correct description!!! 

 

 


 


 


Do you have any thoughts on the topic rather than just your fellow posters??

That's a question far better directed to yourself.

Please note your disparaging remarks to a "fellow poster" that I addressed.

 


I'll take that as a "no".

Then you are obviously wrong.

 

Now, you get the last word.

Expressing the truth.

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png