Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Autocracy in US

Message 1 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What has any of the posted jazz to do with "Autocracy"?

A great example of Autocracy is the words by this President.  I HEREBY DEMAND

I have no idea where you have lived but Darling that is the words of a dictator not of an elected President'
Stating that he would deport NFL  players if they don't stand up when the Anthem in playing, what now, deporting American born citizens, ?I wonder where he would send them if it is a nice country, I would go with them
Lying and confusing the truth Boy, I am so familiar with that action. is not even funny, having seen myself in the years that I lived under the Fidel Castro regime.
So interfering with the free press and constantly attacking the free press is an example of Autocracy.
Now what is it the you actually think is Autocracy?

Really??? And how many times did you hear Fidel say, "What has any of the posted jazz to do with 'Autocracy'?" just before having someone shot?

This may be like the Juliani thing but can you offer a quote of the President stating that he would deport NFL players?

Simple  answer. Hitler.  Two peas in a pod.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

He has now "flipped off' the DoD, the US Congress (both parties) and annouced that he has authorized the saving of a Chinese company - because he and only he can save a foreign company.    And that is what an autocrat does....and his puppies will follow?   

Trump made deals with the Chinese for his own behalf in the name of our nation. There is a quid pro quo here that we only see part of.

Yes Trump is an autocrat, and Republicans won't stand up to him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have no idea where you have lived but Darling that is the words of a dictator not of an elected President'
Stating that he would deport NFL  players if they don't stand up when the Anthem in playing, what now, deporting American born citizens, ?I wonder where he would send them if it is a nice country, I would go with them
Lying and confusing the truth Boy, I am so familiar with that action. is not even funny, having seen myself in the years that I lived under the Fidel Castro regime.
So interfering with the free press and constantly attacking the free press is an example of Autocracy.

Really??? And how many times did you hear Fidel say, "What has any of the posted jazz to do with 'Autocracy'?" just before having someone shot?

This may be like the Juliani thing but can you offer a quote of the President stating that he would deport NFL players?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

Really?  

It's not comprehended?

That's unfortunate.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

How true,  how  true. unfortunately,  remember that Truth has many meanings and alternative facts is what define the truth for  Trump followers.

So, until TRuth prevails in this country and stop trying to confuse the issue. we will not have a government that will reflect the values that we have all lived by.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

GOD save the Queen/King, oh it's Trump save the Chinese, and in the mean time give me some money to spend. While your at it, go ahead and spy on us, who cares I let the Russians do it, why shouldn't the Chinese. Pretty soon he will be letting all the BAD GUYS spy on us, and all the Good Guys who Use to be our Friends Hate us. LORDY LORDY we do need your help. GOD save the Good US OF A.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Autocracy in US

Message 9 of 9

I would assume that most people here know about ZTE and the work of the US Commerce department sanctioning the company, fining the company.   The US Commerce Department, yes Donald's hirelings said no to ZTE, they listened to the DoD who expressed concerns about saying that this Cell Phone company was a risk to US Security.    Reminder:  Trump complained loudly about President Obama Admin, for 'allowing this company to exist in US".   

But now that is all forgotten and Donald is counting on his ignoble followers to ignore all the words he used about Trade Wars and unfairness by China - attacking US technological advancements by buying US parts.  

He has now "flipped off' the DoD, the US Congress (both parties) and annouced that he has authorized the saving of a Chinese company - because he and only he can save a foreign company.    And that is what an autocrat does....and his puppies will follow?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies