Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
267
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

267 Views
Message 31 of 70

Olderscout wrote-Conservatives are responsible for the video by supporting and defending its maker and are therefore responsible for attack and the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is what Liberals believe when they come  completely unhinged.The meltdown continues!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
267
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

268 Views
Message 32 of 70

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

@easyed598wrote:

 

Olderscout wrote-Republicans are entirely responsible for the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi.---


After President Obama saved Benghazi from total destruction and toppled Kadaffi without a singleAmerican casualty, Republicans refused to increase iad to Libya to help stabalize the country. then Republicans praised the anti-Muhammad video. enraging the Libyan militia gurading the Consulate so they refused to intervene when the 95 minute attack began. They also refused to compromise on the budget, leaving the moronic "sequester" in place that kept DOD from having the resources to have any way to refuel the F-16 that was scrambled in Italy to provide air cover and try and aid the men in the Consulate. But the biggest thing the Republicans did to those 4 dead Americans was to use them aspolitical pawns to try and slander Hillary by spreading the lies that thee was anything that she could've done to save them, and that the attack was longer than the 95 minutes it actually took. Republicans lie and slander and lie some more to cover up the first lies. NOTHING they've said about Benghazi is true, except for the names of the fallen heros. The circumstances of their death has been turned into a vicious lie to advance the NRAGOP agenda.


Surely you are aware that the actions you praise led to Ansar al-Sharia taking over Benghazi. But, hey that doesn't matter does it? The only important thing is praise Obama, defend Hillary and attack the so-called NRAGOP.

 

BTW when did Republican praise the film that the Dems lied and blamed for the attack? Or is that just one more in the extensive collection of "those" fact?


Ansar al-Sharia is no more, having announced its dissolution back in 2017. They were not involved in the attack on our Consulate in Benghazi.

 

As for Republican support of the video,  Roy Edroso documents in the Village Voice, conservatives are now claiming that (video creator) Nakoula’s recent arrest for potentially violating the terms of his probation is proof the Obama administration is caving to violent protests around the world. Popular conservative blogger Glenn Reynolds demanded Obama resign for “sending — literally — brownshirted enforcers to engage in — literally — a midnight knock at the door of a man for the non-crime of embarrassing the President of the United States and his administration[.]” The “brownshirts” are the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, whom Reynolds is comparing to militia of the Nazi Party in Germany. Powerline blogger Scott Johnson declared “I am Nakoula Basseley Nakoula,” (a reference to the anti-Red Scare film Spartacus). Pajamas Media blogger Roger Simon wrote “Hillary Clinton, I insist that you have me arrested. I am thinking of making a movie about Muhammad.”

 

Now we can consider the millions wasted in the futile attempt by RWNJs to shift the blame from the actual instigator of the 95 minute attack to Hillary. The video deprived the Consulate of its militia protection. Lack of that protection led the terrorists to attack. Conservatives are responsible for the video by supporting and defending its maker and are therefore responsible for attack and the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
268
Views
Super Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
237
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

237 Views
Message 33 of 70

easyed598:  Talking about twisting the facts.(poor old Romney was reponsible for Benghazi-LOL) Who was President during Benghazi -OBAMA  Who was secretary of state during Benghazi -Hillary-  Who told Susan Rice to go on several national TV sunday morning shows and give a false narrative about a anti-muslim cartoon that caused our 4 diplomats to be killed-Someone or several people in the Obama administration. Who was Ambassador Steven`s boss  and knew he was in Libya conducting some nefarious business.Again Hillary. What did Romney  or his supporters do to cause Benghazi .NADA!!!!!

 

 

 

Here you are Ed, one stop shopping for everything you never knew about Benghazi. You won't like it as well as Fox News, but it's the results of multiple Republican investigations in congress.

 

 
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
237
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

239 Views
Message 34 of 70

John wrote--Olderscout wrote-Republicans are entirely responsible for the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Talking about twisting the facts! and the meltdown continues.

Our far right still at it. Sad thing is they only know what their leaders tell them to post. You were told the truth. Now here is how it all started. The Romney Campaign was trailing Obama in the election run up and was looking for something to gain ground.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Talking about twisting the facts.(poor old Romney was reponsible for Benghazi-LOL) Who was President during Benghazi -OBAMA  Who was secretary of state during Benghazi -Hillary-  Who told Susan Rice to go on several national TV sunday morning shows and give a false narrative about a anti-muslim cartoon that caused our 4 diplomats to be killed-Someone or several people in the Obama administration. Who was Ambassador Steven`s boss  and knew he was in Libya conducting some nefarious business.Again Hillary. What did Romney  or his supporters do to cause Benghazi .NADA!!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
239
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
236
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

236 Views
Message 35 of 70

@Olderscout66wrote:

@easyed598wrote:

 

Olderscout wrote-Republicans are entirely responsible for the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi.---


After President Obama saved Benghazi from total destruction and toppled Kadaffi without a singleAmerican casualty, Republicans refused to increase iad to Libya to help stabalize the country. then Republicans praised the anti-Muhammad video. enraging the Libyan militia gurading the Consulate so they refused to intervene when the 95 minute attack began. They also refused to compromise on the budget, leaving the moronic "sequester" in place that kept DOD from having the resources to have any way to refuel the F-16 that was scrambled in Italy to provide air cover and try and aid the men in the Consulate. But the biggest thing the Republicans did to those 4 dead Americans was to use them aspolitical pawns to try and slander Hillary by spreading the lies that thee was anything that she could've done to save them, and that the attack was longer than the 95 minutes it actually took. Republicans lie and slander and lie some more to cover up the first lies. NOTHING they've said about Benghazi is true, except for the names of the fallen heros. The circumstances of their death has been turned into a vicious lie to advance the NRAGOP agenda.


Surely you are aware that the actions you praise led to Ansar al-Sharia taking over Benghazi. But, hey that doesn't matter does it? The only important thing is praise Obama, defend Hillary and attack the so-called NRAGOP.

 

BTW when did Republican praise the film that the Dems lied and blamed for the attack? Or is that just one more in the extensive collection of "those" fact?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
236
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
233
Views

Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

233 Views
Message 36 of 70

The FISA process is very detailed and requires several layers of documentation.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
233
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

234 Views
Message 37 of 70

@Richvawrote:


I have yet to meet a liberal FBI agent.  Your conspiracy theory is fake news. Another desperate attempt to explain clearing Hillary without looking at any facts.  Fake!

I must admit I have not met any FBI agents. I guess we run in different social circles. However, I have no doubt you are correct. What you are overlooking (intentionally?) is that no one has made such a claim about FBI agents. It was very, very few at the management level that were corrupted.

 

FISA warrants are issued based on information from a variety of sources. Obviously, the  high quality research and sources in the Steele Dossier was one of the things that helped get the warrant but you never explain why the court re-issued the warrant 5 times and the re-issue has to be based on whether the warrants are generating real and actionable information. Again, your conspiracy theory does not fit the facts and is fake news.

I am not conversant with the rules for reissueing of the warrants. Can you cite something official to make your point. You may be right but "because I said it's so" does not make it so.

 

First you say the FBI is in partnership with the DNC and now you say the DNC did not trust them to let them access their computer systems. The problem with fact-less conspiracy theories is that they soon start colliding.  More fake news.

Again not "the FBI" - a few corrupted members. And yes, the DNC refused access.

 

You are three for three.  

Yes I am while you have struck out.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

249 Views
Message 38 of 70

@easyed598wrote:

 

Olderscout wrote-Republicans are entirely responsible for the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Talking about twisting the facts! and the meltdown continues.


Our far right still at it. Sad thing is they only know what their leaders tell them to post. You were told the truth. Now here is how it all started. The Romney Campaign was trailing Obama in the election run up and was looking for something to gain ground. They took on Foreign Policy and made a lot of inflammatory statements about the middle east and Muslims. This started a reaction in the way of riots at US embassy's the biggest in Egypt. They spread all around the middle east including Benghazi which was a CIA base disguised as a conciliate. The CIA was there because that area produced more fighters for foreign terrorists groups than any place in the world. The demo started as a normal protest to the Romney statements but the terror group in the area turned it in to an attack they had been planing for some time, and they even changed the location to that of the demo. They drove out the protesters then attacked.  Now you have the full proven story, and all can see how little our far right knows.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
249
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
247
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

247 Views
Message 39 of 70

@easyed598wrote:

 

Olderscout wrote-Republicans are entirely responsible for the 4 dead Americans at Benghazi.---


After President Obama saved Benghazi from total destruction and toppled Kadaffi without a singleAmerican casualty, Republicans refused to increase iad to Libya to help stabalize the country. then Republicans praised the anti-Muhammad video. enraging the Libyan militia gurading the Consulate so they refused to intervene when the 95 minute attack began. They also refused to compromise on the budget, leaving the moronic "sequester" in place that kept DOD from having the resources to have any way to refuel the F-16 that was scrambled in Italy to provide air cover and try and aid the men in the Consulate. But the biggest thing the Republicans did to those 4 dead Americans was to use them aspolitical pawns to try and slander Hillary by spreading the lies that thee was anything that she could've done to save them, and that the attack was longer than the 95 minutes it actually took. Republicans lie and slander and lie some more to cover up the first lies. NOTHING they've said about Benghazi is true, except for the names of the fallen heros. The circumstances of their death has been turned into a vicious lie to advance the NRAGOP agenda.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
247
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
247
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

247 Views
Message 40 of 70

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:


You know what the point is. The FBI and 7 Republican investigations cleared Hillary. If there was anything partisan about it, it was partisanship on the Republican side.

The Congressional Committees were sandbagged by the FBI and the cleared he rin very nebulous terms as descibed in another post.

 

FISA warrants were issued on available information, not where that information cam from.

The where it "cam" from is a factor in judging veracity.

 

Trump asked the Russians to "find the emails". They were found through hacking, the Right didn't complain about that did they? Hypocrisy comes to mind.

A few thoughts - you know he was joking, dontcha? The DNC computers were hacked and the FBI offered to fix and protect them - they refused access. As to the hacked emails - it seems the content is a bigger factor than the wikileaks source.


 


I have yet to meet a liberal FBI agent.  Your conspiracy theory is fake news. Another desperate attempt to explain clearing Hillary without looking at any facts.  Fake!

 

FISA warrants are issued based on information from a variety of sources. Obviously, the  high quality research and sources in the Steele Dossier was one of the things that helped get the warrant but you never explain why the court re-issued the warrant 5 times and the re-issue has to be based on whether the warrants are generating real and actionable information. Again, your conspiracy theory does not fit the facts and is fake news.

 

First you say the FBI is in partnership with the DNC and now you say the DNC did not trust them to let them access their computer systems. The problem with fact-less conspiracy theories is that they soon start colliding.  More fake news.

 

You are three for three.  

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
247
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors