Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

Message 1 of 70

@john258 wrote:

We see our Dictator starting down that path in the news story this morning. Death by executive order.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats a pretty skinny limb you are out on there John...  Consider putting down the saw.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

Message 2 of 70

@jimc91wrote:

There is a $25 Million connection to the Clintons...

Yes there is. They gave 25 million to fight AIDS all over the world. Now the right wing hates that as all they want is to kill people all over the world who do not share their view. We see our Dictator starting down that path in the news story this morning. Death by executive order.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 70

There is a $25 Million connection to the Clintons...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

Message 4 of 70

Same answer, when Trump supporters complain about the indictments, chaos, LIES, insults, and corrupt administration they support, then they can talk about the rule of law. 

Nobody in their right mind is opposed to the rule of law, but intelligent people are opposed to conspiracy theories promulgated by Fox all day long, 7 days a week. Fox viewers never question nor challenge their hero in the White House while ignorning non-stop insults and lies from the man. 

Yet as soon as Fox begins to promote another Obama or Hillary conspiracy theory 24/7, they automatically believe every word. They don't realize they're being used as pawns. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 70

Same answer, when Trump supporters complain about the indictments, chaos, LIES, insults, and corrupt administration they support, then they can talk about the rule of law. 

Nobody in their right mind is opposed to the rule of law, but intelligent people are opposed to conspiracy theories promulgated by Fox all day long, 7 days a week. Fox viewers never question nor challenge their hero in the White House while ignorning non-stop insults and lies from the man. 

Yet as soon as Fox begins to promots another Obama or Hillary conspiracy theory 24/7, they automatically believe every word. They don't realize they're being used as pawns. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 70

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

They won the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, but that's not good enough for Trump Lovers. They cannot function normally in life unless there's another Clinton scandal and/or investigation. I'm sure a psychiatrist could explain why, but I can't.

Most people have a very keen sense of fairness and right and wrong.

I am interested in how the laws of our land are enforced.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 70

They won the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, but that's not good enough for Trump Lovers. They cannot function normally in life unless there's another Clinton scandal and/or investigation. I'm sure a psychiatrist could explain why, but I can't.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 70

@john258, are you disputing this, if so why?  OR is it your feeling that it is factual and it makes you feel bad?  How about a link to back up your statement or is it PURE opinion?  I suspect so...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From the original article posted:

The Australian diplomat whose tip in 2016 prompted the Russia-Trump investigation previously arranged one of the largest foreign donations to Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable efforts, documents show. 

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer’s role in securing $25 million in aid from his country to help the Clinton Foundation fight AIDS is chronicled in decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry’s website.  

LINK ON PAGE !

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 70

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

There are two aspects to this. First, possibly if Hillary had simply faded away after her loss instead of joining the "Resistance" she could have gotten off the hook. Second, if the previous investigations had not been sand-bagged by the corrupt DOJ they could be over and done with.

This shows how little the far right knows. They repeat what the leaders have told them and none of it is true. There are no aspects to this, and one thing they are correct about they can never explain anything from the leaders. Their job is to post.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 70

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

There are two aspects to this. First, possibly if Hillary had simply faded away after her loss instead of joining the "Resistance" she could have gotten off the hook. Second, if the previous investigations had not been sand-bagged by the corrupt DOJ they could be over and done with.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors