Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 15

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Well, we could keep Trump and see how many American's he can actually kill.

The Democrats are doing a good job at that (killing) in the liberal cities.

How many?

Compared to how many Americans have died and continue to die from COVID-19?  (We won't mention that most of these deaths are now happening in Republican-run states.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

Well, we could keep Trump and see how many American's he can actually kill.

The Democrats are doing a good job at that (killing) in the liberal cities.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

Some of the greasy GOP are attempting to hide all of their statements agreeing with donald.    I sure hope everyone has been saving all their GOP Senators statements - I have mine going back over a year especially the most recent ones where they downplay COVID / children.   

What we read here by the ignoble donald supporters are those who are incapable or unwilling to see the damage that the current WH regime has done to this country.   

The whine - as written by one - is endless nonsense- all RW mantra, like they have been propagandized to repeat those "fears'  - it is quite sad to see such delusional thinking.      Do they really believe that there are no windmills all around the country.   Do the really believe there are no huge solar arrays in the SW, esp. AZ.   etc etc etc.    REALLY?  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If that's NOT all you expect from our Government, never vote for another Republican for anything ever, and things will get better.

Is better, higher taxes?  Is better, more government programs, more regulations, more laws, no coal or gas, more windmills/solar panels, more climate initiatives, more bureaucracy, more food stamps, more section 8 housing, less standard of living, lower stock market, less jobs, more handouts from the government?

Well, we could keep Trump and see how many American's he can actually kill.  You worry about food stamps but Trump is supporting whole industries where he has bankrupted them himself. If you want to talk about a higher standard of living, did we need to subsidize the average worker every month under Obama? 

Sad, when you can't see what the country has become under Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

If that's NOT all you expect from our Government, never vote for another Republican for anything ever, and things will get better.

Is better, higher taxes?  Is better, more government programs, more regulations, more laws, no coal or gas, more windmills/solar panels, more climate initiatives, more bureaucracy, more food stamps, more section 8 housing, less standard of living, lower stock market, less jobs, more handouts from the government?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

The only thing tRump the Toad has done as ToadPOTUS is inflict great pain and suffering on poor brown people and load our courts with cryptoNazis, but that's all Republicans want from their Government.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15
Loulit wrote:

"I'll be right eventually. I will be right eventually. You know I said, 'It's going to disappear.' I'll say it again," Trump said in an interview on "Fox News Sunday."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That statement is just Trump being Trump. I get that.

The Republican Party is a mystery to me. What can they possibly be thinking? 

@Loulit   Unfortunately, President Trump may not be right (even eventually or on the statement that it will disappear completely) since it's been said that it could come back on a yearly basis, like the flu.  I hope the "experts" are wrong of course, but nobody "really" knows.

I disagree with the topic/title (what's new) that Trump is ignoring the virus crisis.  I don't know how you all figure he can do any more then he's done and is doing.

P.S.

"Some" Republicans have always contradicted/disliked President Trump, "those" are the ones that are a mystery to me. 🤔   Oh yeah and the dems and liberals that don't seem to be able to comprehend what they read or hear, they've been a mystery to me for almost 4 years now!  🤣 🤣

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

Don't worry the problem will go away on Jan 20th 2021

Assuming Trump wins.  Assuming Biden wins, the trouble (in spades) is about to start.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

President Trump’s failure to contain the coronavirus outbreak and his refusal to promote clear public-health guidelines have left many senior Republicans despairing that he will ever play a constructive role in addressing the crisis

Don't worry the problem will go away on Jan 20th 2021

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

"I'll be right eventually. I will be right eventually. You know I said, 'It's going to disappear.' I'll say it again," Trump said in an interview on "Fox News Sunday."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That statement is just Trump being Trump. I get that.

The Republican Party is a mystery to me. What can they possibly be thinking? 

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors