WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: As The Rest Of The World Turns

Message 1 of 8

Add this to the list. We all know Treasury dropped sanctions against the Russian Co owned by one of Putins inter circle, and friend of many in the Trump Circle. Our Sec. of the Treasury did this. Now we hear that our Sec. of Treasury has business connections to all of this through a mutual friend, and spent at least one session of the Russian business owners boat. There is a story our Sec. of Treasury made quite a few millions out of the dropping of sanctions. We need someone like Muller to dig in to this.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

By 1992, lil donny had so totally bunged up his inherited fortune NOBODY would give him the time of day, let alone advance him cash for his absurd schemes - the little twit could not even qualify for "Junk Bond" status in World financial markets.

Then all of a sudden the Individual Wealth Management division of Deutsche Bank hands donny $235Million (which he hasn't paid back) and continued to hand him hundreds of millions of dollars EVEN AFTER HE SUED THEM FOR DEMANDING HE PAY THEM BACK! (yeah, he did that).

Since then we learned DB was laundring over $10BILLION in dirty money for the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government, and it was the Individual Wealth Management folks in DB who ran the laundry.

After Putin slithered donny into office as ToadPOTUS, donny told the Treasury Dept to NOT collect hudreds of millions in fines President Obama had leveled against DB for their part in the jrbush Great Recession.

Now another of his top aides has been indicted for conspiring against the USA, AND our GOPers refuse to accept the fact their savior is a tool of the Kremlin.

Seems likely Mueller's report will have plenty of evidence for the State of New York to level a barrage of felony criminal charges against lil donny, so perhaps we won't need to wait for 2020 to be rid of the ToadPOTUS and his traitorous family and administration.

LOCK HIM UP!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Now that Senate Trumpublicans have heard their testimony, will they ever stand up to Trump and do something about it? How long will they complain in private, but comply in public? How many more Russian oligarchs are going to have their sanctions lifted? How many more "border wall" fights are they willing to endure to allow Trump to save face? How many more Trump lies will they tolerate while national security is put at risk? Will they ever stand up to Trump and put country first?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

The Celebrity President went on a tweeting roll this morning to basically say his intelligence agencies don't know what they're talking about.

The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong! When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but....

....a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!

There was some more babbling about ISIS and North Korea and Afghanistan, but now, I need the Pepto Bismol. 

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

It is astounding that Donald now says that he knows more that all the intelligence matters around the globe.    That must be quite the comfort to his ardent followers.    Reminder these are the people that Donald hired, his A-team and when they tell him that he has been lying - he whines via Twitter.   One doesn't know whether to laugh or cry when he shows everyone via Twitter that Mr. "I know it all' apparently doesn't know how to even spell.   

Each time that he lets some of his team lead, they attempt to instigate a US foreign adventure in South America or even worse, when Congress did have legislation (that included funding for "TW", one of his syncophats told him to hold out for a better deal.   HUH?    And these are the guys he "trusts", not career professionals.    wowzer. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Here is a suggestion for all. Look very carefully at what out intel people told congress today in the open part of the session. They took the opposite view on every thing they spoke about from what Trump and his crew have been telling us. There was nothing said by them about the need for a Trump type border wall. They said these meetings between Trump and Putin alone hurt the US. Then we find out today one was held during the G-20 about a month ago. The 2 of them with the Russian translator, and Mrs.  Trump present. The Russian Govt. knows what was said and can use it. None of our people know what was said. We were told by our intel people that other countries intel agencies are pulling away from us. They do not want to work with us. We were also told by our intel that Russia and China are now working together to bring us down as a world leader. They would replace us. We were told that Russia will try and interfere in our 2020 elections, and are using our far right to spread their message on the Internet as they have been. Just go look at posts being made and it stands out like a sore thumb.

My message to all is Wake UP. The thinking people made a start in Nov., now finish the job in 2020, and retire Trump and all his followers. You will never comprise with them as they are out to end the US as we know it. Look at what is happening in Venezuela, and what happened in Germany in the 1930. That is the path we are on due to Trump and his handlers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Now I am so tired of the #Dotard; Let's think about America 2020 without that one ever being part of our leadership?

I do not want to type negative information so can we move on to another candidate pool for 2020? I assure you, as 65 and above, if he is nominated again, we will not be there through the election!

Thank you.

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

As The Rest Of The World Turns

Message 8 of 8

We are all aware that Celebrity President is obsessed with security and the 'crisis' at the border,  but does anyone wonder if he is cognizant of what is going on in the rest of the world behind the U.S.'s back?  I know they show him pretty charts and graphics at his intelligence briefings.

Dan Coats, Gina Haspel, Christopher Wray, and other top intelligence officials gave statements before the Senate Intelligence Committee today that did not paint a very rosy picture; indeed, it was downright scary.  Things like an alliance between Russia and China to topple the U.S, from its world leadership position and the unlikeliness of NK giving up its nuclear arsenal and facilities and the IS still commanding thousands of fighters in Iraq and Syria and thousands of supporters around the world.  The list goes on.

You can read all the details in the WP: Testimony by intelligence chiefs on global threats highlights differences with president

Someone give CP some Pepto-Bismol because his gut is going to screw us all.  Am I ragging on our president?  You're **bleep** right I am.

Kudos
Views
Replies