Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
158
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

158 Views
Message 61 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

There is a new Sheriff in town now that just may take a closer honest look at her behavior.  Only time will tell.  

 


Yep ............. a new sheriff named Mueller who has served indictments already, but not on Hillary. More are coming and it may end up in trump getting one. I'll bet trump is indicted before Hillary is. I guess you'll still support him a call it a "deep state" conspiracy !!! yuk yuk yuk yuk


Hey look over there!  

 

Don't look at Hillary (the topic) because I don't like this thread!

 

Too Funny @ChasKy53...

 

Consider starting your own thread about Mueller and the Special Council instead of hijacking this one.

 

yuk yuk yuk on you...

 

Like it or not the DOJ is interested in the Clinton Foundation and the actions of Secretary Clinton.

 

Yep... TOO FUNNY!!

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
158
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
165
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

165 Views
Message 62 of 88

@jimc91 wrote:

 

There is a new Sheriff in town now that just may take a closer honest look at her behavior.  Only time will tell.  

 


Yep ............. a new sheriff named Mueller who has served indictments already, but not on Hillary. More are coming and it may end up in trump getting one. I'll bet trump is indicted before Hillary is. I guess you'll still support him and call it a "deep state" conspiracy !!! yuk yuk yuk yuk


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
172
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

172 Views
Message 63 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Well, he has "broken" America. As far as laws and ethics violations, we will be finding out. Will trump go to jail?  Definitely not, but only because if he breaks laws he will be pardoned.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A lot of wishful thinking but America is  much stonger both with the economy and now the military since budget bill is passed. America is definitely not broken and we are becoming great again. Health care is still broken but that is carried over from the last administration thanks to the Democrats. Laws were definitely broken and ethic violations under Obama,Hillary ,DNC,DOJ and the FBI. All this will come out in new investigation.


Alternate universe you seem to live in. The only "ethics violations" are accusations that trump supporters still bring up to distract from trump's problems with Mueller getting closer and closer to him. What will come out in new investigation will be more indictments on people in and around trump's campaign and most likely end with trump getting charged with something. People who continue to support him without criticism will fit the description of those in the article I posted as a topic.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
167
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

167 Views
Message 64 of 88

@jimc91

@phyllisc6781

jimc, you seem to be involved with a point of view that the more words you can post, the more it’s going to convince us of your point of view...wrong! But, it sure is consistent with trump’s strategy to kept telling a lie until mindless souls start believing it. Facts, facts, please present facts and real documentation. You make the accusations, provide proof! Not he said she said they said we said. You keep trying to fling stuff at the “teflon” wall of truth, and it doesn’t stick and slides off, doesn’t it...just ask mr. “memo” nunes. 

 

Did you get your tickets for Black Panther?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
167
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
174
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

174 Views
Message 65 of 88

Dear Jim  are you comparing who is the lesser crook?  Hillary had her issues  and Trump has his issues.
Who  has greater issues? perhaps that is the question.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
174
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
182
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

182 Views
Message 66 of 88

@jimc91-DIVERSION! 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
182
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
195
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

195 Views
Message 67 of 88

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RE: original post

DEFLECTION, DEFLECTION, DEFLECTION!!

 

NEWS FLASH:  CLINTON IS NOT IN OFFICE!

 

CLINTON HAS NOT TURNED AMERICA INTO AN EVER WEAKENING POWER!

 

CLINTON HAS NOT, TIME AND AGAIN, OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE!

 

 When do we deal with the fact that trump is an ignorant incompetent un American fool who has and will continue to inflict great damage upon this country unless removed from office!

 When do the idiot’s supporters wise up and realize that when the sociopathic liar and his propaganda sites talk about Hillary, they are really deflecting from the fact that trump is in serious legal trouble and his tenure is soon coming to an end! 

 

HILLARY??  A lame diversion made by a lame fool and parroted by an ignorant and very foolish base.

REMOVE trump!! 25th Amendment, para. 4. Each day this sexual predator, condoner of wife beating, liar, and know nothing scammer is in office, our country suffers! 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

 


@phyllisc6781,  Your above comment would indicate you are way behind the news cycle.  Try to keep up, here is where we are today with the new DOJ...

 

This is from the original article at the beginning of this post.

 

But they won't. In recent weeks, new developments have made it shockingly clear that questions about Clinton's possibly criminal conduct are growing. All of these have come in the last month:

 

 

  • DOJ is taking a hard look at Hillary Clinton's clearly illegal use of a home-brew email server to conduct classified State Department business, a decision that opened U.S. secrets to possible hacking by the Russians, Chinese and other potential foes. New revelations from a Judicial Watch report show, for instance, that 18 classified emails were found on the laptop of disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Hillary aide Huma Abedin. That's a clear violation of the law.

 

  • House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, in a deal with the FBI, will get full access to the FBI's Russian collusion investigation, including unedited files and memos, and access to witnesses. Meanwhile, Nunes also gained access to the banking records of opposition research firm FusionGPS, which may show the extent of Hillary Clinton's involvement in funding the so-called Clinton dossier that the FBI used to request surveillance on Trump campaign officials.

 

  • As reported in IBD recently, a new Federal Election Commission complaint filed by the Committee to Defend the President  (CDP) claims Clinton's "Hillary Victory Fund" used state chapters of her 2016 campaign to get around campaign donation limits, a violation of  the law. "Roughly $84 million may have been laundered in what might be the single largest campaign finance scandal in U.S. history," wrote Dan Backer, a campaign finance and political lawyer who works with CDP.

 

  • Perhaps most devastating for Clinton, an Office of the Inspector General investigation has been ongoing as part of recent congressional probes. That report is due out Jan. 15, but may already be in the hands of Congress. As the financial website ZeroHedge noted, "The OIG report ... is expected to present (OIG's) findings to Congressional investigators regarding a wide variety of alleged bias and malfeasance by the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the Obama Administration — both during and after the 2016 election."

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
195
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
217
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

217 Views
Message 68 of 88

RE: original post

DEFLECTION, DEFLECTION, DEFLECTION!!

 

NEWS FLASH:  CLINTON IS NOT IN OFFICE!

 

CLINTON HAS NOT TURNED AMERICA INTO AN EVER WEAKENING POWER!

 

CLINTON HAS NOT, TIME AND AGAIN, OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE!

 

 When do we deal with the fact that trump is an ignorant incompetent un American fool who has and will continue to inflict great damage upon this country unless removed from office!

 When do the idiot’s supporters wise up and realize that when the sociopathic liar and his propaganda sites talk about Hillary, they are really deflecting from the fact that trump is in serious legal trouble and his tenure is soon coming to an end! 

 

HILLARY??  A lame diversion made by a lame fool and parroted by an ignorant and very foolish base.

REMOVE trump!! 25th Amendment, para. 4. Each day this sexual predator, condoner of wife beating, liar, and know nothing scammer is in office, our country suffers! 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
217
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
205
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

205 Views
Message 69 of 88

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Evidence is Evidence.  

 

If evidence proves Hillary committed crimes, her ass belongs in prison. 


On this we agree...

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
205
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
209
Views

As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

209 Views
Message 70 of 88

We had 9 years of heavily biased Republicans investigating Hillary and they could never prove one charge in a court of law. 

 

Evidence is Evidence. If evidence proves Hillary committed crimes, her ass belongs in prison. But so far, all we have are non-stop right wing conspiracy theories.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
209
Views