Have questions about your Social Security benefits? The AARP Social Security Resource Center can help.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
143
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

143 Views
Message 21 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@rker321

 

Of course Russia is trying to interfere in our elections.  We've done the same in other countries and without still does.   We've even engineered overthrow of democratic governments...Iran decades ago is an example.  Or Vietnam...we arranged the assassination of Ngô Đình Diệm in Vietnam because he showed some independence from the U.S.

 

And why not discuss politics?  As long as it is strictly factual and not personal.


Like virtually everything else you post, your grasp of fact is tenious at best. Diem was assassinated in a military coup that JFK failed to stop because it was obvious Diem, a devout Catholic in a country 80% Buddhist who favored the 1% of landowners over the tenant farmers, could not win the support of the people of Vietnam.

 

As for Russia working to destroy America, you are correct they've been at it for generations, but only since 2016 have they had the whole-hearted support and cooperation of a major political party who thinks somehow they will retain their power in the post-apocalyptic World their Fundie base wants to create.

 

How many bad debts of Der Trumper are you willing to cover inexchange for living in a modern democracy as opposed to the 3d World banana Republic Der Trumper and his Russian allies is building right here in the USA?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
143
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
148
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

148 Views
Message 22 of 88

So far, the ONLY people investigating Hillary are Republicans who hope to divert attention from the abysmally corrupt adminsitration of Der Trumper. So far they've produced zero evidence despite massive threats against the FBI made in the hope they can scare the agents into lying against Hillary, but not even Comey would do that, which is why Der Trumper fired him, along with Comey's refusal to make the Fuhrereid to Der Trumper.

 

As for proving to be true jimc91, will you accept the evidence as presented by the Special Prosecutor, a life-long Republican who was praised to the skys by other Republicans when he was appointed?

 

Or like everything else, will you demand it be verified by Infowars and Hannity before you believe?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
148
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
140
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

140 Views
Message 23 of 88

@rker321

 

Of course Russia is trying to interfere in our elections.  We've done the same in other countries and without still does.   We've even engineered overthrow of democratic governments...Iran decades ago is an example.  Or Vietnam...we arranged the assassination of Ngô Đình Diệm in Vietnam because he showed some independence from the U.S.

 

And why not discuss politics?  As long as it is strictly factual and not personal.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
140
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
148
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

148 Views
Message 24 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


 


No jim, it's a fraud in full fruition. No emails marked as classified exist, the FBI said so and Hannity is NOT a reliable source for anyone but a Foxbot.

 

Der Trumper's telling his son and Jarad to lie to the FBI is a fact, as is his humungeous indebtedness to Russians and his use of his office to advance the cause of Vlad the Stumpy Putin.

 

With the USA being sold to Russia for a low-ball price, nobody outside the republibubble cares about Hillary's emails.


Have you passed your information on to Mueller?  Or would it be that you are withholding vital infomation pertinent to the nation's security? 


I just love to see the partisanship that exists in this message board.   Either party can concoct  such fairy tales that sometimes is simply  too funny to comment.

But, we are going to have elections very soon now. and I am also heard from all the intelligence people yesterday that yes, the Russian are really intending to meddle in the 2018  election.  and it is ups to us. to simply disregard any news that are provided by dubious sources.
I do urge all of you, whether you happen to be a Republican or  a Democrat to try this time to think and act as an American.
To please leave your partisanship in your closet   for a while.  We need to have clean elections and we cannot have a foreign government telling us how and for whom we should vote.
So beware of news especially in social media.  and let's all say America First.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
148
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
153
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

153 Views
Message 25 of 88

@Olderscout66 wrote:


 


No jim, it's a fraud in full fruition. No emails marked as classified exist, the FBI said so and Hannity is NOT a reliable source for anyone but a Foxbot.

 

Der Trumper's telling his son and Jarad to lie to the FBI is a fact, as is his humungeous indebtedness to Russians and his use of his office to advance the cause of Vlad the Stumpy Putin.

 

With the USA being sold to Russia for a low-ball price, nobody outside the republibubble cares about Hillary's emails.


Have you passed your information on to Mueller?  Or would it be that you are withholding vital infomation pertinent to the nation's security? 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
153
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
151
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

151 Views
Message 26 of 88

@williamb39198wrote:

Well @jimc91

I’m sure that Mueller has lots of testimony and a lot of documentation to back his case. And along with @Olderscout66 I’m sure that Mueller has a heck of a lot more factual evidence than hannity has!

 

just saying


Hannity has long since traded fact for crazy conspiracy theories and lies.

His new crazy theory is the hidden secret in the Obama portraits. He is a first class nut job, who in all probability,  could use a very thorough psychiatric exam. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
151
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

151 Views
Message 27 of 88

Well @jimc91

I’m sure that Mueller has lots of testimony and a lot of documentation to back his case. And along with @Olderscout66 I’m sure that Mueller has a heck of a lot more factual evidence than hannity has!

 

just saying

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
157
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

157 Views
Message 28 of 88

@jimc91wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@jimc91

@TxGrandpa2

@rk9152

Okay. Again. You are making the accusations, where is your proof and where are your facts?

-have you read the emails that you claim are in question?

-were they clearly marked as being classified, in a header on top of the page...marked before or after being sent?

-how have you determined that there is sensitive material?

-if you have not seen or read any of the emails, whose word are you taking on this?

 

enquiring minds want to know


Be patient then...  It's kind of like the Mueller investigation, its a work in progress...

 

 

 


No jim, it's a fraud in full fruition. No emails marked as classified exist, the FBI said so and Hannity is NOT a reliable source for anyone but a Foxbot.

 

Der Trumper's telling his son and Jarad to lie to the FBI is a fact, as is his humungeous indebtedness to Russians and his use of his office to advance the cause of Vlad the Stumpy Putin.

 

With the USA being sold to Russia for a low-ball price, nobody outside the republibubble cares about Hillary's emails.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
157
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

155 Views
Message 29 of 88

@williamb39198wrote:

@jimc91

@TxGrandpa2

@rk9152

Okay. Again. You are making the accusations, where is your proof and where are your facts?

-have you read the emails that you claim are in question?

-were they clearly marked as being classified, in a header on top of the page...marked before or after being sent?

-how have you determined that there is sensitive material?

-if you have not seen or read any of the emails, whose word are you taking on this?

 

enquiring minds want to know


Be patient then...  It's kind of like the Mueller investigation, its a work in progress...

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
161
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

161 Views
Message 30 of 88

@jimc91

@TxGrandpa2

@rk9152

Okay. Again. You are making the accusations, where is your proof and where are your facts?

-have you read the emails that you claim are in question?

-were they clearly marked as being classified, in a header on top of the page...marked before or after being sent?

-how have you determined that there is sensitive material?

-if you have not seen or read any of the emails, whose word are you taking on this?

 

enquiring minds want to know

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
161
Views