Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

Message 41 of 88

@creppelrm wrote:

Why?  None are in office.  The only crook who matters  now is Trump.

As the investigation comes ever nearer to the idiot in chief, trump and those crooked and stupid enough to follow his lead, continue to attempt diverting away from the real issue—the criminality of a very dirty and incompetent gutter snipe some call a president. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 88

@easyed598 wrote:

Fox is running a special of the many years of Clinton scandals. Most of the details since were forgotten but  it was chilling to be reminded on how corrupt they were. This had a variety of  people (both Republicans and Democrats) and it was an honest viewpoint of what actually occurred before, during and after the Clinton`s administration. All open minded people should check it out and be grateful we don`t have Hillary as President.

Why?  None are in office.  The only crook who matters  now is Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 88

@rker321 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Do you not understand the difference between a FISA warrant and a criminal warrant?

And, the source does matter if it indicates the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes.

RK, you shouldn't be so hard and judgemental on the left here.  A copy of the Obama's Department of Justice application for the FISA warrant has been released and it looks as if there is a valid reason:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVzUdnPU8AAqHIF.jpg

Tx   now you are surprising me   I looked at the link that you have posted and I am still scratching my head.

Please provide verification of the link that its contents.  Otherwise it looks to me that someone simply wrote on a piece of paper,   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAdt5bH2tE

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 88

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Do you not understand the difference between a FISA warrant and a criminal warrant?

And, the source does matter if it indicates the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes.

RK, you shouldn't be so hard and judgemental on the left here.  A copy of the Obama's Department of Justice application for the FISA warrant has been released and it looks as if there is a valid reason:

Tx   now you are surprising me   I looked at the link that you have posted and I am still scratching my head.

Please provide verification of the link that its contents.  Otherwise it looks to me that someone simply wrote on a piece of paper,   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 88

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Ahhh - that 'splains it, Lucy.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 88

Fox is running a special of the many years of Clinton scandals. Most of the details since were forgotten but  it was chilling to be reminded on how corrupt they were. This had a variety of  people (both Republicans and Democrats) and it was an honest viewpoint of what actually occurred before, during and after the Clinton`s administration. All open minded people should check it out and be grateful we don`t have Hillary as President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 88

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote: 

My mentioning Mueller is fair play because every topic started about Mueller, trump, or anything to do with them, one of you righties hi-jacks by bringing up Hillary or Obama.

Considering the fact that the Mueller investigation started with a hit piece bought by the Clinton campaign, how can they be separate?

So back to the FISA warrant, right? Doesn't matter where information comes from, that information on it's own either justifies a FISA warrant or it doesn't. It is really that simple.

BUT:

By your logic, if the Republicans find information that justifies a warrant being served on Hillary the warrant should be dropped because the republicans acquired the information?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 88

@rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote: 

My mentioning Mueller is fair play because every topic started about Mueller, trump, or anything to do with them, one of you righties hi-jacks by bringing up Hillary or Obama.

Considering the fact that the Mueller investigation started with a hit piece bought by the Clinton campaign, how can they be separate?

So back to the FISA warrant, right? Doesn't matter where information comes from, that information on it's own either justifies a FISA warrant or it doesn't. It is really that simple.

BUT:

By your logic, if the Republicans find information that justifies a warrant being served on Hillary the warrant should be dropped because the republicans acquired the information?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 88

ChasKy53 wrote: 

Considering the fact that the Mueller investigation started with a hit piece bought by the Clinton campaign, how can they be separated?

Kudos
Views