Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
213
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

213 Views
Message 11 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote: 

My mentioning Mueller is fair play because every topic started about Mueller, trump, or anything to do with them, one of you righties hi-jacks by bringing up Hillary or Obama.

 

Considering the fact that the Mueller investigation started with a hit piece bought by the Clinton campaign, how can they be separate?


 


So back to the FISA warrant, right? Doesn't matter where information comes from, that information on it's own either justifies a FISA warrant or it doesn't. It is really that simple.

 

BUT:

 

By your logic, if the Republicans find information that justifies a warrant being served on Hillary the warrant should be dropped because the republicans acquired the information?


Do you not understand the difference between a FISA warrant and a criminal warrant?

 

And, the source does matter if it indicates the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes.


(a) I fully understand the difference but I am beginning to think that you don't.

 

(b) The DOJ can and does use information from anywhere with out it being called "corruption" or "partisan" except by the extreme right whenever it may lead to a warrant on a right wing POL.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
213
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
210
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

210 Views
Message 12 of 88

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

The point was obvious to anyone who read and understood my post. Despite 9 highly biased investigations of Hillary, they never found enough evidence to charge her with a crime. Anyone who ever had to present a case in court knows you need evidence to convince 12 members of a jury.

Close - "they never found". After the "tarmc summit" "they" - Strzok amended the findings down and Comey went along with it. 

 

 

Therefore, whining about the alledged bias of two members of the Mueller team is a complete waste of time. Despite their personal feelings, FBI agents will act professionally. We saw that when Strzok recommended re-opening the HIllary email investigation just before the election.

That would make sense if Strzok was the one who exposed the new info. He wasn't. Once it was exposed, he jumped in to mitigate the damage. That is hardly "professional".


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
210
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
220
Views

As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

220 Views
Message 13 of 88

The point was obvious to anyone who read and understood my post. Despite 9 highly biased investigations of Hillary, they never found enough evidence to charge her with a crime. Anyone who ever had to present a case in court knows you need evidence to convince 12 members of a jury. 

 

Therefore, whining about the alledged bias of two members of the Mueller team is a complete waste of time. Despite their personal feelings, FBI agents will act professionally. We saw that when Strzok recommended re-opening the HIllary email investigation just before the election.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
220
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
219
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

219 Views
Message 14 of 88

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

PanJ, they do not understand logic and they are the kings of double standards. Every day they come here crying like babies about alleged bias from FBI investigators. Well guess what? There were 9 separate Congressional investigations of Hillary led by the most biased Republican members of Congress. 

 

And despite their heavy duty bias, they could never once prove any charges against Hillary. If you could process information logically, you should understand that even when investigators are biased, they still need evidence to support and prove charges.


Yes, there were Congressional investigations. Subpoenas were issued and ignored. The Congress cannot enforce subpoenas, they depend on the DOJ to do that - they didn't. The FBI questioned staffers and then gave permission to destroy laptops containing possible incriminating information.

 

So, yes, there have been investigations - some biased and some hamstrung by bias. Your point???

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
219
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
221
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

221 Views
Message 15 of 88

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

As far as the “missing” emails in question, with even the number of, or perhaps they had already been found, or did not exist at all? Or if they did exist, is it possible that they might been part of a “housekeeping”

procedure and not an act of deception? Maybe they were just communications for dinners, lunches, meetings or day to day things which took place? 

 

Just saying


There are no missing e-mails. The liar in chief exaggerated the 5,000 to 50,000, as he is totally incapable of uttering anything but a falsehood.

Of course, later the world learned there had been a glitch in the system, which impacted many.

All e-mails were found, something the base is either too devious and/or disingenuous to admit.

When it comes to deception, exaggeration, and diversion,  trump has taught his base well.  We now have a president and a group of his unpatriotic followers who will say anything to make a point which is untrue, and often, damaging to the country.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
221
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
225
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

225 Views
Message 16 of 88

@Olderscout66

@TxGrandpa2

After watching Ken Burns series on the Vietnam conflict (never was declared a war), I’m looking forward to watching it again and learned a lot of new and historical information. Along with the Korean conflict (never declared a war), all information is good and applicable to our involvement in conflicts around the world...a lot of things not to do! And issues pertaining to our strategy, entering a conflict, or declaring war. All very different mindsets. 

As far as the republican support of russia, it may not be “direct”, but the repubs support trump, trump makes no effort to enforce sanctions or prevent russian intervention, so at least the repubs are indirectly supporting or encouraging actions by putin. If they like putin and russia this much, please move there...you will love his mode of governing!...we would never even be having these discussions!

 

just saying

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
225
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

223 Views
Message 17 of 88

@rk9152

As far as the “missing” emails in question, with even the number of, or perhaps they had already been found, or did not exist at all? Or if they did exist, is it possible that they might been part of a “housekeeping”

procedure and not an act of deception? Maybe they were just communications for dinners, lunches, meetings or day to day things which took place? 

 

Just saying

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

223 Views
Message 18 of 88

@Olderscout66 wrote:


Like virtually everything else you post, your grasp of fact is tenious at best. Diem was assassinated in a military coup that JFK failed to stop because it was obvious Diem, a devout Catholic in a country 80% Buddhist who favored the 1% of landowners over the tenant farmers, could not win the support of the people of Vietnam.

 

As for Russia working to destroy America, you are correct they've been at it for generations, but only since 2016 have they had the whole-hearted support and cooperation of a major political party who thinks somehow they will retain their power in the post-apocalyptic World their Fundie base wants to create.

 

How many bad debts of Der Trumper are you willing to cover inexchange for living in a modern democracy as opposed to the 3d World banana Republic Der Trumper and his Russian allies is building right here in the USA?


The Kennedy administration had been aware of the coup planning,[3] but Cable 243 from the United States Department of State to US Ambassador to South Vietnam Henry Cabot Lodge, Jr., stated that it was US policy[4] not to try to stop it. Lucien Conein, the Central Intelligence Agency’s liaison between the US embassy and the coup planners, told them that the US would not intervene to stop it. Conein also provided funds to the coup leaders

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1963_South_Vietnamese_coup

 

P.S.  I have a pretty good authority on Vietnam here with me.  

 

As far as the support of Russia by a major political party, do you have tangible proof or accusation since mostly the information is heresy?  Are you going to deny my comments about the United States interferring in other nations political matters?

 

Who is this 'Der Trumper' you keep posting about? 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

220 Views
Message 19 of 88

@jimc91wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@jimc91

@TxGrandpa2

@rk9152

Okay. Again. You are making the accusations, where is your proof and where are your facts?

-have you read the emails that you claim are in question?

 

No - because even though they had been subpoenaed, they were destroyed. Have you seen any action taken yet?? Maybe when it is we will know more.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
221
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

221 Views
Message 20 of 88

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

PanJ, they do not understand logic and they are the kings of double standards.


What "they' do not understand is that the "investigations" were Congressional and the corrupt DOJ resisted their efforts.

 

Example - there were emails under subpoena and then destroyed. Where was the DOJ?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
221
Views