Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

Message 31 of 88

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Richva wrote:

The Democrats have facts, the Republicans have conspiracy theories. 

Would you consider thousands of intentionally destroyed emails that had been subpoenaed fact or conspiracy theory?

Would you consider classified emails on Weiner's laptop fact or conspiracy theory?

Again, no classified documents so it's ALL very flimsy conspiracy  theory - 

Again you are just factually wrong.

There were in fact "Classified" documents found.  You appear to just make up your own narrative as you go along.  You never post sources to back up your comments.  The above comment is void of truth.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 88

Olderscout66 wrote:

Everything on Weiner's laptop was also on other devices that have already been inspected and found to not contain any classified information - unless you think RW talking heads have better sources than the FBI has.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/29/state-releases-huma-abedins-work-docs-found-...

"Several emails with classified information from former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin were among a tranche of documents released Friday that were found on Anthony Weiner's personal computer during an FBI probe. "

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

Richva wrote:

Would you consider thousands of intentionally destroyed emails that had been subpoenaed fact or conspiracy theory?

Would you consider classified emails on Weiner's laptop fact or conspiracy theory?

emails are there forever and cannot be "destroyed" in any meaningful sense. Everything on Weiner's laptop was also on other devices that have already been inspected and found to not contain any classified information - unless you think RW talking heads have better sources than the FBI has.

Again, no classified documents so it's ALL very flimsy conspiracy  theory - in fact, this does not even meet the conditions for being a hypotheses let alone a theory, but GOPers abandoned all reason and logic years ago, so the confusion on their part is understandable, just not defensable.

Der Trumper and many of his supporters are GUILTY AS SIN.

Hillary is STILL totally innocent.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 88

@gruffstuffwrote:

Benghazi !!!!! Benghazi !!!!!

SUBPOENAED EMAIL!!!!

SUBPOENAED EMAIL!!!!

SUBPOENAED EMAIL!!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 88

Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 88

I’m laughing my rear off here! I cannot believe how much Hillary is the object of their desire...she is not involved with our political system at this time. She just holds this mystical fog over these guys! Amazing! Our intelligence agencies should pay attention here as to how to mesmerize our enemies into unconcious behavior!!

And is this the first time that a politician has investigated their political opponent? And consider that the investigation was started by a republican against trump. Come on guys, deal with reality not your fantasy!

get your tickets for Black Panther yet

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 88

Richva wrote:

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 88

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 88

rker321 wrote:

Tx   now you are surprising me   I looked at the link that you have posted and I am still scratching my head.

Please provide verification of the link that its contents.  Otherwise it looks to me that someone simply wrote on a piece of paper,   

Come on Rker....can't you recognize political satire?

Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 88

easyed598 wrote:

Fox is running a special of the many years of Clinton scandals. Most of the details since were forgotten but  it was chilling to be reminded on how corrupt they were. This had a variety of  people (both Republicans and Democrats) and it was an honest viewpoint of what actually occurred before, during and after the Clinton`s administration. All open minded people should check it out and be grateful we don`t have Hillary as President.

Oh my!! Case in point!! More diversion!! We wouldn’t want the rubes to think about the real criminal—the pig in the WH. 

Someone should tell these fools that Clinton is a non issue—oh, but wait! Then they would have to face the reality that their hero is a money launderer who seems to specialize in obstruction of justice.

FOX ENTERTAINMENT IS JUST THAT—nothing more—and most of it—IS FICTIONAL!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!