Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: As Investigations Of Misconduct Mount, Can Hillary Clinton Avoid Jail?

Message 51 of 88

Panjandrom wrote:

williamb39198: 

@jimc91

Starting to worry about you losing it. 

You are sounding like Curley in the Three Stooges.

News flash! Hillary is not the president and has not been involved in governmental policy for over 2 years plus.

They'll never give it up. For whatever reason, they have been fixated on the Clintons for 30 years and they're like a pitbull that will clamp a rope in it's jaws and dangle from it until it drops from exhaustion. Talk about living rent free in someone's head.

Panjandrom,  Every time the alt right scheme up another false scandal against Clinton the Trump administration losses another one of theirs to a real scandal.  Won't be long till it gets to the boss.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 88

Panjandrom wrote:

Sessions is nothing but a Trump stooge who will try to please his boss, and according to the news, Trump keeps asking people in the FBI & DOJ for their loyalty to him personally. That's not at all how Lady Justice with the blind fold on holding a fair scale works.

A pledge of loyalty—just like a dictator—wonder if such a pledge would be considered obstruction? Won’t be the first or the last time, trump has attempted the obstruction of justice—it’s what dirty and GUILTY politicians do.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 88

Another conspiracy theory?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 88

williamb39198: 

@jimc91

News flash! Hillary is not the president and has not been involved in governmental policy for over 2 years plus.

They'll never give it up. For whatever reason, they have been fixated on the Clintons for 30 years and they're like a pitbull that will clamp a rope in it's jaws and dangle from it until it drops from exhaustion. Talk about living rent free in someone's head.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 88

CriticalThinking:  I have  question for you.  Will you support prosecution when the evidence from the Mueller Investigation proves Donald Trump commited crimes?

I'm really laughing at that one......they will go ballistic & some of the really crazy ones might decide it's time to "water the tree of liberty".

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 88

jimc91: 

Be Patient and give the new Sheriff (DOJ) an opportunity to do its job.  

It may surprise you and others on this board what happens when lady justice with the blind fold on holding a fair scale without someone placing their thumb on it.  I pray that justice prevail.  

Such twaddle. Sessions is nothing but a Trump stooge who will try to please his boss, and according to the news, Trump keeps asking people in the FBI & DOJ for their loyalty to him personally. That's not at all how Lady Justice with the blind fold on holding a fair scale works.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 88

jimc91 wrote:

Come on man, give it a rest!

The same sentiments I have about all of the Hillary topics (distractions). If anything is to become of any of this so be it, but ..................... I bet trump gets served an indictment before Hillary does.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 88

@jimc91

You keep trying to kick her around and it’s getting old. At least try something new...like what new deflections will trump come up with when his financial information comes out! Just saying!

they are coming donnie they are coming

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 88

@ChasKy53 says "HEY LOOK OVER THERE...AGAIN.

Come on man, give it a rest!

TOO FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 88

jimc91 wrote:

Consider starting your own thread about Mueller and the Special Council instead of hijacking this one. 

I just can't keep up with the big print contest, you"ll never quit. There is for you nothing to "yuk yuk yuk" at me about, you righties have been posting trash about Hillary for years and years, no indictment, none, nothing. Mueller hasn't been at it no time at all and indictments have already resulted with many more to come, closer and closer to trump.

My mentioning Mueller is fair play because every topic started about Mueller, trump, or anything to do with them, one of you righties hi-jacks by bringing up Hillary or Obama.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views