Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Arrests Begin Following Durham Confederate Statue Toppling

Message 11 of 37

NOTHAPPENING: Alt-right is the same as Alt-left - scum.  I despise these "folks" and I hope you do too! 

What is scummy about being against fascism?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 37

@mandm84 wrote:

It works both ways Tex and you have done the same thing in disagreements. 

Is this topic about Tex and someone else? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

It works both ways Tex and you have done the same thing in disagreements. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

It is truely amazing...

The left on this board do not understand the difference between free speach and illegal actions!!!

Hint:  It is illegal for me to put my hands on you just because i disagree with what you say.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I know it's really hard to comprehend but, the left fQuoteeels that they have the RIGHT if you disagree with them to destroy your property and even kill you.

Maybe you should watch the VICE video's where the Alt-Right is saying they're going to kill people until they get what they want.  Right up your ally.

See if thesee folks make you feel proud to be a white American male......

Vice in Charlottesville

After watching this, try and convince yourself the Alt-Right was there to protest the moving of a statue.

Alt-right is the same as Alt-left - scum.  I despise these "folks" and I hope you do too!  BTW, Trump doesn't associate with "these folks" and doesn't condone their actions.  Maybe the left should wake up.

Did you watch it?  If so, thank you.  But I don't know what it has to do with the Alt-Left, if there really is one.

Can you understand why reasonable people can clearly see the claim that the so called "march" had anything to do with the removal of a statue is a fraud?  Wouldn't you agree?  The came to start a riot and kill people as they claimed in the video.  This is what last week-end in Charlottesville was about.

I must admit I didn't watch all 22 minutes but browsed through it.  I appreciate your honesty....some of it is hard to watch....but it's the reality of hate groups.  But again, thank you.  I don't think I am qualified to answer your question, but I will share my thoughts.  We do have a 1st Amendment.  Agreed.  They had a legal permit to be there.  If the followed the terms of the permit which I hear is quite questionable.  I think the police were negligent in their duty to keep adversaries apart. I think the police were overwhelmed....just not as well prepared as they may have thought they were.  But the captain said both groups leaders agreed to enter and remain in certain area's where as the police could protect both groups as well and the alt-right group, although they agreed to enter in "x", they entered in "Y" instead, against the agreement (and terms of the permit) and that's when all Hell broke lose.....I don't know how true that is, but that's what the police chief said  It rapidly got out of control. Agreed.  I despise hate groups of any kind and their message was intended to stir up tensions.  We agree again.  Finally, there are fringe groups on both sides which I don't agree with either and I'm sure I share these sentiments with you.  Yes, you do.  And I think we'd both agree that wanting to destroy property, which we both detest, is not nearly as disgusting as those wanting to and boasting about killing others because of the skin color, religion or political views.

Can I get an "Amen" from the congregation?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I must admit I didn't watch all 22 minutes but browsed through it.  I don't think I am qualified to answer your question, but I will share my thoughts.  We do have a 1st Amendment.  They had a legal permit to be there. I think the police were negligent in their duty to keep adversaries apart.  It rapidly got out of control.  I despise hate groups of any kind and their message was intended to stir up tensions.  Finally, there are fringe groups on both sides which I don't agree with either and I'm sure I share these sentiments with you.

They have a right to demonstrate. Not to mob up on black men in garages or mow down innocent counter protesters in the streets but they have the right to protest.  They are still scum and any president who attempts to excuse their actions is also scum.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I know it's really hard to comprehend but, the left fQuoteeels that they have the RIGHT if you disagree with them to destroy your property and even kill you.

Maybe you should watch the VICE video's where the Alt-Right is saying they're going to kill people until they get what they want.  Right up your ally.

Vice in Charlottesville

After watching this, try and convince yourself the Alt-Right was there to protest the moving of a statue.

Alt-right is the same as Alt-left - scum.  I despise these "folks" and I hope you do too!  BTW, Trump doesn't associate with "these folks" and doesn't condone their actions.  Maybe the left should wake up.

Did you watch it?  If so, thank you.  But I don't know what it has to do with the Alt-Left, if there really is one.

Can you understand why reasonable people can clearly see the claim that the so called "march" had anything to do with the removal of a statue is a fraud?  Wouldn't you agree?  The came to start a riot and kill people as they claimed in the video.  This is what last week-end in Charlottesville was about.

I must admit I didn't watch all 22 minutes but browsed through it.  I don't think I am qualified to answer your question, but I will share my thoughts.  We do have a 1st Amendment.  They had a legal permit to be there. I think the police were negligent in their duty to keep adversaries apart.  It rapidly got out of control.  I despise hate groups of any kind and their message was intended to stir up tensions.  Finally, there are fringe groups on both sides which I don't agree with either and I'm sure I share these sentiments with you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Vice in Charlottesville

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

To say he does not associate with "these folks" and have Steve Bannon just down the hall from Trump demonstrates that he does. 

Ahh, assumptions, surmising, expecting, hypothesis, belief, and guessing - all good but NO cigar!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/durham-arrests/537015/

DURHAM, N.C.—Sheriff’s deputies have begun arresting protesters who tore down a monument to Confederate veterans in front of the old Durham County courthouse Monday night.

Takiyah Thompson, who climbed a ladder and put a rope around the statue before a crowd tugged it off its base, was arrested by deputies around 4:45 p.m., immediately following a press conference at North Carolina Central University, in which she had defended her actions and others demanded amnesty for all involved.* A spokesperson for the sheriff’s office confirmed that deputies had begun executing warrants, but she did not immediately know how many.

>So it continues<

dont they have a right to free speech too tx? didnt you say there are always 2 sides?

Actually the way they did it was dumb. when the cops are just hanging back watching..they are filming.

RIGHT to free speech-what am I missing??

So, if a business, home owner, other, do or say something that some don't agree with, the offended can show their disdain by causing damage to the property or person(s).

Pray it doesn't begin!!

Vice in Charlottesville

Alt-right is the same as Alt-left - scum.  Maybe, but I've never heard of Alt-Left rallies to "Unite the Left" or anything similar.  I may have just missed them....  I also don't hear the "Atl Left" going on TV praising the presidential choice, or chanting, "Jews won't replace us" or any other hate speech.  Have you?  I despise these "folks" and I hope you do too!  Again, I dunno.  haven't heard much about the "Alt-Left".....probably a JV team created to re-but the use of the term "Alt-Right", but if they are against racism and bigotry, they get my support.  BTW, Trump doesn't associate with "these folks" I dunno, he associates with Bannon and as far as I know, Bannon has supported them in the past.....and doesn't condone their actions.  Yeah, right......wink, wink.   Maybe the left should wake up.  Actually, I think they haven't gotten much sleep, but I bet they appreciate your concern.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors