AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you still proud as an American

Message 51 of 84

@BigLib wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Epster wrote:

You're embarrassed by the Behavior of the Left?

Why because they Lost a Election and they should realize that means they have lost all their Rights unless they are willing to swear allegiance to the Winner?

I'd maybe respond to this post except for the clip above, which puts words into my mouth right before the poster goes on a rift for para after para about something I never said or thought. So, no dice. Smiley Happy

Like I said, I am embarrassed by the behavior of the left.

If someone were willing to reimburse you for your obviously precious time would you be willing to share at least a few of the personal embarrassments you've had to endure at the hands of the leftists

BTW I do not identify myself as a Left - Democrat - a Leftist - Leftie - Progressive or whatever other derogatory term you choose to throw out at as you criticize other Americans for daring to post opinions in the same manner as you all who still have the right to disagree with their Government Leaders or anyone else for that matter

Secondly - with respect to my posts - I realize in the Trump World - everything worth anything has to be reduced to a Bumper Slogan - whether it be the denuclearization of North Korea - Healthcare - the Economy etc ......

Sorty I refuse to reduce my life to Acronyms.......for the sake of Entertainment

PS - I can pay you in Bitcoin or Trump Memorial North Korean Peace Treaty Coins

I heard that regardless of where in the world it is used, one of those Trump Memorial North Korean Peace Treaty coins, inserted into any jukebox, will play the Russian national anthem backwards, no matter what selection is made.

Sorry @Epster you snooze you lose - I can only offer Bitcoin now - my NK/USA Peace Coin Collection just became priceless...........

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 84

@mickstuder wrote:

@Epster wrote:

Why because they Lost a Election and they should realize that means they have lost all their Rights unless they are willing to swear allegiance to the Winner?

I'd maybe respond to this post except for the clip above, which puts words into my mouth right before the poster goes on a rift for para after para about something I never said or thought. So, no dice. Smiley Happy

If someone were willing to reimburse you for your obviously precious time would you be willing to share at least a few of the personal embarrassments you've had to endure at the hands of the leftists

BTW I do not identify myself as a Left - Democrat - a Leftist - Leftie - Progressive or whatever other derogatory term you choose to throw out at as you criticize other Americans for daring to post opinions in the same manner as you all who still have the right to disagree with their Government Leaders or anyone else for that matter

Secondly - with respect to my posts - I realize in the Trump World - everything worth anything has to be reduced to a Bumper Slogan - whether it be the denuclearization of North Korea - Healthcare - the Economy etc ......

Sorty I refuse to reduce my life to Acronyms.......for the sake of Entertainment

I heard that regardless of where in the world it is used, one of those Trump Memorial North Korean Peace Treaty coins, inserted into any jukebox, will play the Russian national anthem backwards, no matter what selection is made.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 84

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

You got a problem with my identifying a reason I'm proud to be an American -

You forget Slick Willie, Hillary and Obama.  One who used the Oval Office for his liason with his intern, Hillary who sold her office for contributions to the family business, and Obama who was more interested in his heritage than the country.

Actually, a lot of America was more interested in Obama's heritage,, that was unquestionably American. A genuine fools parade.

You seem to be defensive about Hillary

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 84

@MIseker wrote:

and one more time your Clinton fetish comes to a thread. Innocent until proven guilty..unle you are a member of the Hitler youth, where any accusation you care to make should be taken as guilt. * I LOVE AMERICA, THE CONSTITUTION, AND ALL YOU ******* NEED TO GO TO JAIL FOR NOT AGREEING WITH MY FAKE NEWS.*

I do believe that you have a problem with my posting an opinion.  There is no Clinton fetish, but there is a problem in reminding Clinton supporters who are still crying in their beer because she lost. 

You don't have to read my posts if you have a problem with them.  We put up with your sides browbeating us during the primaries and before the general elections. 

Besides it was Hillary's nomination that drove more of those in mid-America to vote for Trump.  Any other candidate and he had a good chance of not being elected. 

So it began with you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 84

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

I myself am still proud to be an American, but ashamed what an of what American has become.....

What was the saying many decades ago?   America Love It or Leave It?   At the rate its going with some, America is going to leave us.

The response to the very modestly-brained and readily gulled maroons who said that in support of an ill conceived and incompetently administered war that was destined to fail the day it started was - "America - change it or lose it".

(according to history, we changed it and didn't lose it)...

One inane premise was "if we don't fight them there, we will have to fight them here" 

The US lost that war. We got our butts unceremoniously kicked out...

So where were the battles with Viet Cong in the streets of US cities?

The bogus claptrap from loosely wrapped right wing crackpots hasn't changed - only the name of the political fraud/charlatan/poseur that right wing fools support has changed...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 84

@Epster wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 84

@Frozenoem wrote:

Back to this , no question we Dem’s lost the election courtesy of Russian interference.

Republicans Senate Intelligence admit it. You’ll need to look it up your selves.

Thoughts are slow to form at moment.

No question as to why either. Putin had no desire to deal with Clinton courtesy of sanctions against Russia, he holds grudges.

No question here we’re about to go down that track again, link given in my edited second post.

To #Walk Away Russian bots, I need a laptop fingers not working today.

Why do I think it or others?

http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

Can’t bring fingers to C+P Ingraham? Angle.

The only one that appears to repeatedly bring up the election is some guy from Queens, and his supporters.

But, not the question what with all the hate, open hostilities 66+ years of life.

Friends breaking bread, dining minding our own **bleep** business, and all hell breaks out by #MAGA.

Froze

in need of salt gargle

BRAVO!!!!

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 84

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

The problem is that the Democrats/Left lost the election but they couldn't admit they did.  They ignored the Constitution and even now believe that Hillary won because of the popular vote.  They cannot comprehend that the people don't elect the President, but that the states of the United States does.

In my Daily life on the streets of the Community where I live - online - on Social Media - on the phone - at the Stores or Restaurants Gas Stations - Parties - Cookouts - Etc.........I have not heard a single person deny Trump won - Ignore the Constitution or any of the Blather your emitting...........

Again, in the USA - those who lose a Election - do not lose any of their rights and they are not expected to slither into a cave never to be heard from or be seen until next election 

Here are the FACTS - Liberals - Progressives - Independents are no more or less vocal Today then the Tea Party - White Supremacists - The NRA -  etc were during Obama - the difference is Trump and Trumps Cult Members are exponentonally more thin skinned 

Trust me when WE get upset you'll know about it - like when we got upset & held the Protests in DC and around the Country recently with the Millions who marched in the Womans & March for our Lives...........none of them were about a complaint about unfair elections only against the Dishonest Bigoted Racist Mysogynist who won 

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 84

Back to this , no question we Dem’s lost the election courtesy of Russian interference.

Republicans Senate Intelligence admit it. You’ll need to look it up your selves.

Thoughts are slow to form at moment.

No question as to why either. Putin had no desire to deal with Clinton courtesy of sanctions against Russia, he holds grudges.

No question here we’re about to go down that track again, link given in my edited second post.

To #Walk Away Russian bots, I need a laptop fingers not working today.

Why do I think it or others?

http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

Can’t bring fingers to C+P Ingraham? Angle.

The only one that appears to repeatedly bring up the election is some guy from Queens, and his supporters.

But, not the question what with all the hate, open hostilities 66+ years of life.

Friends breaking bread, dining minding our own **bleep** business, and all hell breaks out by #MAGA.

Froze

in need of salt gargle

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 84

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

You got a problem with my identifying a reason I'm proud to be an American -

You forget Slick Willie, Hillary and Obama.  One who used the Oval Office for his liason with his intern, Hillary who sold her office for contributions to the family business, and Obama who was more interested in his heritage than the country.

Actually, a lot of America was more interested in Obama's heritage,, that was unquestionably American. A genuine fools parade.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs