From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you still proud as an American

Message 81 of 84

@Frozenoem wrote:

My family goes back to Revolutionary War and before with 9 generations of begetters prior to me.

Mine to, 7th generation from early 1600s, some years previous to the Revolution, including documented Native American along the way afterwards.  Family has participated and served in every war involving our country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 84

I'm embarrassed at the behavior of the left, frankly, but I'm still proud to be an American.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 84

@Frozenoem- thanks for the reading.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Are you still proud as an American

Message 84 of 84

First, if this is a posting already or some thought that is just rattling in my mind, I honestly can’t recall.

My family goes back to Revolutionary War and before with 9 generations of begetters prior to me.

Gold, Silver stars and MOH’s and I’m personally embarrassed at border crossings of late to pull out my card or book and say American.

What has happened to create Trump and the hate felt by our former allies or also embarrassed allies.

Everytime regardless of which crossing it’s always what happened to you guys, we used to be proud of having you as friends.

I read a little ditty on the way back from work tonight 8 hours on an iPhone I’ll post a link in a minute and hope you read it, and get back to me on another night when I can breathe and see straight again, or even think clearly again. Don’t really know when that will happen, I want to either go fetal or beat someone.

American Democracy failure and sinking. Pg 31 a winner.

https://www.v-dem.net/media/filer_public/3f/19/3f19efc9-e25f-4356-b159-b5c0ec894115/v-dem_democracy_...

Dont read before bed, don’t read if easily incensed.

There is a synopsis in Washington Post perhaps, too dog tired to make it work. I’m slowly trying to remain calm in politics - failure/success.

I may relocate it , all I want now, is A/C , drink and pain relief - I’m aging, and feel weight On shoulders pressing me through floor.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors