Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you ready to vote?

Message 1 of 66

smca:   For some reason, this topic was pinned to the list's top.  I never understood why people do that.  It'll stay on top automatically if people are interested.  Anyway, can the originator move this to the regular queue?

Well, 2020 is just around the corner.Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

For some reason, this topic was pinned to the list's top.  I never understood why people do that.  It'll stay on top automatically if people are interested.  Anyway, can the originator move this to the regular queue?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

I am  most ready to vote. As a Republican of 50 years. I yearn for the Party that it used to be.  respected. Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt. Reagan, the Bushes even Nixon. but the absolute disaster of a Parry that I see today, it makes me very sad.

I see Republican justifying immoral acts and they think that because they don't talk about them they are actually less immoral.

They want their jobs so much and clearly don't care about their country. and that is something that I have never seen before.

We have a President that lies every 24/7 on everything and I see no Republicans calling him on his lies.

What has happened to them? Don't they think that their actions have consequences.?
I want to see the Republican Party return to the values that they have always said they had. and now they are simply non existent.

Yes, I am most ready to vote, unfortunately it won't be for any Republican.
?

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@williamb39198 wrote:

@LydiaN586309

Anerica was already great. Why is trump running it into the ground?

His motto is a lie...what’s new?

@hey@williamb39198!

That's my point exactly!   America was already great!  But what Trump is trying to do is an aberration of what America already was and is.  He feeds the negative forces and preaches to his exclusive choir of hate and chaos.  So down with MAGA and up with America!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

@LydiaN586309

America was already great. Why is trump running it into the ground?

His motto is a lie...what’s new?

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

Make America  America Again!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

@aruzinsky I know! Who --unless you've been before them-- has any idea if a judge is good or not. Our voter pamphlets rate the judges, but then, how do you know if that's unbiased or even if you agree with the assessment protocol? In years past I've voted no on all judges, just thinking fresh blood is a good thing. Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------

Just trust our President in choosing which Judges and " News " Channels to trust. It makes it so simple for some !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

Too late to keep Trump from interferring.  He doesn't know what that means.  Today he is saying that people are changing their appearance and going back to vote over and over again. What's wrong with this man?  Doesn't he realize that you have to provide ID and sign a register with your signature and if it doesn't match they won't let you vote?

This man is DANGEROUS and so is McConnell who is a mirror image of Trump.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@williamb39198 wrote:

@alferdpacker

I’m sure this quote is very profound, can we get a translation! Sorry I don’t know Latin or

Roman or the author? Thanks. 

Nope - not profound - a snarky attitude about many trump supporters...

Arnaud Amalric - Wikipedia 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

@alferdpacker

I’m sure this quote is very profound, can we get a translation! Sorry I don’t know Latin or Roman or the author? Thanks. 

Kudos
Views