Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you ready to vote?

Message 1 of 60

@aruzinsky I know! Who --unless you've been before them-- has any idea if a judge is good or not. Our voter pamphlets rate the judges, but then, how do you know if that's unbiased or even if you agree with the assessment protocol? In years past I've voted no on all judges, just thinking fresh blood is a good thing. Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------

Just trust our President in choosing which Judges and " News " Channels to trust. It makes it so simple for some !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 60

Too late to keep Trump from interferring.  He doesn't know what that means.  Today he is saying that people are changing their appearance and going back to vote over and over again. What's wrong with this man?  Doesn't he realize that you have to provide ID and sign a register with your signature and if it doesn't match they won't let you vote?

This man is DANGEROUS and so is McConnell who is a mirror image of Trump.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 60

@williamb39198 wrote:

@alferdpacker

I’m sure this quote is very profound, can we get a translation! Sorry I don’t know Latin or

Roman or the author? Thanks. 

Nope - not profound - a snarky attitude about many trump supporters...

Arnaud Amalric - Wikipedia 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 60

@alferdpacker

I’m sure this quote is very profound, can we get a translation! Sorry I don’t know Latin or Roman or the author? Thanks. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 60

@jimc91 wrote:

Well it appears Broward County Florida was not ready for "The Vote"!!  

Once again the incompetence of the people in charge of the voting process do not follow the law.  So what is the remedy?

The solution to politicians and others of that sort was first recorded as having been stated in 1209 AD by Arnaud Amalric - "Novit enim.  Dominus qui sunt eius"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 60

@LydiaN586309

I totally agree with you on all accounts to help us to have a fair, modern, up to date, inclusive, voting system which has back ups and promotes voting rights for all. May I suggest that a good first step would be to keep politicians like trump, scott, kemp, and kobach from interfering and trying to manipulate the voters and the voting process. 

And to all who support those politicians, ask yourselves, do you really support our Country and our rights as citizens?

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 60

Despite all of the difficulties with securing the count,  I am so glad we live in a country in which "WE THE PEOPLE" still yet have the right and the ability to exercise our priviledge and show our responsibility in casting our vote.

Maybe after this election, Florida, in particular will make the necessary changes to help make the entire voting process both easier and more efficient.  Suggestions: Stop all efforts to suppress or deny it's citizens' right to vote (in other words stop the corruption of the vote);  buy new equipment for the polling stations or go back to paper ballots wherein you just darken in the circle next to your choice;  open more polling stations where needed and fully staff them;  make sure the ballot is simple and not made unwieldy by too many ballot issues and the like; make sure come election day, they have more than enough "counters" and "counter monitors" in order to expedite getting those totals in a timely and "accurate" manner.

It can be done,  if the powers that be really move to get it done. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 60

@jimc91 wrote:

Once again the incompetence of the people in charge of the voting process do not follow the law.  So what is the remedy?

Paper ballots, automatically mailed to every registered voter at their registered address. We don't hear about problems in the states that have adopted this form of voting.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 60

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 60

@williamb39198 wrote:

Hasn’t the trump / repub motive been in the last two years to return healthcare coverage to the free market, pre ACA 

No, that is nonsense. Just a reminder...

We had uninsured. They caused our medical costs to be more that double anywhere else on this planet. 

That ACA is the Heritage Foundation crafted free-market government program the Republicans said would eliminate our uninsured problem.Well, it has not done that.They lied. Because of that...

Today we have that Republican welfare program and  uninsured. Uninsured that still cause our medical costs to be more that double anywhere else on this planet.

Kudos
Views