Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are you ready to vote?

Message 61 of 66

I voted three times that way!

~~~
Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 66

Voted already. Voted for a state constitutional amendment that allows people to register to vote on the same day as the election. 

I pulled out my drivers license and the woman said “oh no, you don’t need that here. Just tell me your name and verify your address for me.”

Love my state. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 66

@Epster wrote:

We've voted by maill for over a decade now.

Same here.. easy and convenient and gives time to research each candidate before marking ballot. 

* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 66

Of  course I am  ready to vote,  as an American Citizen that came to this country not to have a b better life or more money but because I came because I believe in a Democratic system. I believe in the freedom of the press. I believe that all Americans are equals. I came because I believe in the honesty of the people that run this country.
I believe in the American that Lincoln   as a President believed in.  As a Republican I am appalled at what we are becoming, and I am frightened. 

Yes, I am ready to vote, to see if we can to go back to the America that I came to.
Contrary of what you hear, we are not a nation of takers, if we were, we would have never been the powehouse and the first and richest country in this world, 

A country of takers does not build the country that we have lived in for so many years. 

That is why I have voter as a Republican, but I have voted  straight Democrat in my Republican Ballot.  and  feel proud of my action.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 66

Yep: DH & I already voted straight Republican ballots. Rah! Smiley Happy

We've voted by mail for over a decade now. Super easy. A side benefit is that we are immune to the typical last minute political mud slinging. Yahooo. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Are you ready to vote?

Message 66 of 66

Election Day is right around the corner.  Retirement benefits. Rx drug costs. Medicare. Social Security.  It's all on the line with this election. Are you ready to vote?

Make sure you're ready to vote!
Don't let small things and logistics get in the way of making your voice heard.  Take a minute to make sure you have a plan to vote >> https://action.aarp.org/site/SPageNavigator/2018_Voter_Plan_Survey.html

Double check your voter information
Make sure you have the most updated information for how YOU vote - your polling place, voting hours, absentee and early voting rules, and more. >>

https://votingtool.aarp.org/

Get to know YOUR candidates
Take a minute to learn about the candidates running in key races where you live. >>

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/government-elections/info-2018/midterm-candidate-guide.html

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors