Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 33

I have been concerned since That Man in the White House broke into it!  

Now, I am concerned if my and other people's votes will count or even "be" counted while we exercise our right to kick his butt out! 

So to ask if  I'm now "becoming" concerned is an understatement.   I am horrified at the damage this anti-constitutional, anti-law, anti-science, anti-intellectual, anti-people-centered governance president has already done in just three and a half years.  Given four more years, I fear he could potentially finish America as we have known it.

Biden/Harris 2020

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

Many countries, like South Korea, shut this virus down back in March. We truly lack national leadership

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

Thanks  Guys  for bringing up the mask issue. it is important to bring up an issue that will save lives.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

WEARING MASKS IN ALL SITUATIONS WHEN IN CONTACT WITH OTHERS IS ESSENTIAL TO STOPPING THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS!

There is no evidence to the contrary, and after 6 months of intense study, scientists have concluded that virtually ALL the transmission of the disease is PERSON TO PERSON when masks are NOT worn.

If you have the virus (even if you don't know it), wearing the mask drastically reduces the quantity of virus you insert into the environment.

If you do NOT have the virus, wearing the mask drastically reduces the quantity of virus you allow in to your body from the environment.

The ToadLord who shows by his words and deeds not wearing a mask is a sign of solidarity with HIM has EVERYONE AROUND HIM TESTED DAILY!  If you cannot arrange a similar "safety protocol" for your own life, WEAR THE MASK! or get and spread the disease.

The ToadPOTUS has killed 167,000 innocent Americans with his stupidity and incompetence. He will continue to kill 1,000+ EACH DAY that people follow his lead and REFUSE TO WEAR A MASK.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

The left has no problem spreading Covid with the riots they support in the liberal cities and want the police defunded/reduced to the point they don't care about real crime yet they support punitive action (by the police) for not wearing a mask outside. 

I walk to the gym every day and don't wear a mask until I enter the gym and plan on it even if (long shot) Biden gets elected so at a senior+ age, I will be arrested and won't fight the police like the libs do!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

sunluvngal.... wrote,,,,
Well to clarify, it's because of something you said not long ago... that religion (and the Lord is a huge part of religion in my Christian world) doesn't belong in a political forum. Hope that helps.

Soosie wrote:
Ever notice how some posters will attack others if they even mention their religious beliefs in any way, but turn around and post about their own? I am offended by this poster doing this. How about you????????? Maybe we should go to the streets, protest and bring a big screen TV back.  

sunluvngal: @Soosie 

Nah, i'm not offended, we all make mistakes.  It's all good, (she probably forgot and she did apologize which is more then most do) i find that to be the case all over.  It's ok for me, but not for you thingy. 😉   I really was "surprised" and that's why i said what i did.

I do understand where you're coming from and why,  *smiles* with all the insanity going on.  

Live and let live...that's my motto.  

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33
Roxanna35 wrote:

@sunluvngal     You are correct. I shouldn't have mentioned the Lord , my mistake,  I apologize. Religion and politics do not mix.

sunluvngal:

No apologies necessary.  I happen to believe that to mention the Lords name anywhere, any place and any time is appropriate and welcome...by me anyway.

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

@CriticalThinking wrote:

. .. . . do you also realize that government has a responsibility to institute health & safety rules for the protection of everyone? This is not a big brother or constitutional issue. Here are some examples of rules that help keep us safe. 

• You can only drive on the right side of the road
  • You cannot drive faster than 65 mph
  • You must stop at red lights
  • You must wear a seat belt

• You must wear a mask when indoors or if you're in a large crowd outdoors

And each of those has a punishment attached to it - that's how it has to be enforced to some folks.

The enforcers are law enforcement officers -

Want to get law enforcement officers involved in a mask mandate -

People even get POed if you tell them they are wearing their mask the wrong way.

Even stores that have it mandated are leery of having their employees enforce their policy because ya never know what some people might do - perhaps a job for those mental health or social worker groups - to sit these folks down and explain it to them and then have them apply their mask - yea, good luck with that !

A mandate without enforcement is worth nothing.  Now what could the enforcement look like?

How about if we take down their name and other identifying info and give them a card that says something to the effect of "NO TREATMENT FOR YOU". 

Guess we could give them a ticket - HA,HA,HA - what good would that do?

Perhaps we could find something that could attach and function like a mask but which they could not remove.

Screenshot_2020-08-14 2020 Walking Inflatable Costume Blow Up Thorn Bubble Ball Clothes Catwalk Costume For Stage And Fashi[...].png

OR maybe instead of a punishment for not wearing a mask and not wearing it properly, we should try the incentive measure like a gift card amount if you wear your mask and wear it properly.

You know, some things or actions are just no big deal to some people especially when trying to protect others - but for others . . . . .

• They might NOT only drive on the right side of the road
  • They might drive faster than 65 mph
  • They might NOT stop at red lights
  • They may NOT wear a seat belt

And they might NOT wear a mask when indoors or if you're in a large crowd outdoors.

You tell me how any mandate can be enforced or even incentivized and I will weigh your suggestions as to feasibility.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33
@sunluvngal.... wrote,,,, Well to clarify, it's because of something you said not long ago... that religion (and the Lord is a huge part of religion in my Christian world) doesn't belong in a political forum. Hope that helps.

Ever notice how some posters will attack others if they even mention their religious beliefs in any way, but turn around and post about their own? I am offended by this poster doing this. How about you????????? Maybe we should go to the streets, protest and bring a big screen TV back.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

@sunluvngal     You are correct. I shouldn't have mentioned the Lord , my mistake,  I apologize. Religion and politics do not mix.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors