Regular Social Butterfly

Are The Majority of AARP Members on This Website...

Anti-Trump, Anti-Police and Anti-White

I'm removing the (cutesy) graphic so as not to give anybody else reason to address anything except the question I asked. The  reason for my question,, is because I see so many comments that seem like they are anti-white, anti-police and of course we know many are anti Trump.

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

The truth is, you are only responsible for you. 

There is a "Third Option" ~ Miles McPherson~

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The truth is, you are only responsible for you. 

A belief exhibited by Trump who disavowed any responsibility with handling of the Coronavirus ...... a shirking of responsibility that led to the needless deaths of over 100,000 Americans ........ and still counting!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal Asked:  Are The Majority of AARP Members on This Website...Anti-Trump, Anti-Police and Anti-White? 

I can only speak for myself here as one person.  I am Pro Trump, Pro Police, Pro Life and Pro Human Race.  Dr. Alveda King sums it up for me and I agree with her on all of the what she talks about in this short video.  Thank you Dr. King for the clarity and civility on this subject.

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

The great irony of Trump supporters in this forum, is they pretend they want civility, but they do NOT expect nor demand civility from the nastiest, rudest, and most disrespectful president of our lifetime. Do you think there are good reasons why they worship a man who is so nasty and disrespectful?

The double standards and hypocrisy of Trump World are mind boggling.

Honored Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly
Are The Majority of AARP Members on This Website...

The great irony of Trump supporters in this forum is they pretend they want civility, but they do NOT expect nor demand civility from the nastiest, rudest, most disrespectful president of our lifetime.

———————————

Truth. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Anti-racist. If you take that as anti-white, well then, that’s on you. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Centrist, don't you find it interesting that those who are dedicated to serving a man in the White House, who's a pathological liar, that insults people 24/7, pretend to be concerned about civility?

And don't you think it's bizarre that they can't figure out why we hate Trump? It's not his politics (which are horrible), it's his complete lack of character, integrity, respect, and honesty.

Social Butterfly

Smart?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Not to but to mention that Trump qualifies as a true Psycopath, who is immune to empathy to others and incapable of understanding anything that does not affect him personally.

Yes folks, you elected a Meglomanaic Psycopath as president.

Social Butterfly

Trump cannot articulate the pain this nation is going through with any empathy in a State of the Union address, he  would rather wall himself off with one way tweets.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

PhilipT605548 wrote:

Not to but to mention that Trump qualifies as a true Psycopath, who is immune to empathy to others and incapable of understanding anything that does not affect him personally.

Yes folks, you elected a Meglomanaic Psycopath as president. 🙄  🙄  🙄

Yes, your comment is tooooo funny...

@PhilipT605548 trump laughing.gif

Social Butterfly

I have never seen Trump laugh or have compassion. 

He has no feelings or emotions, and is afraid .

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing everyone he doesn't exist.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:
PhilipT605548 wrote:

trump laughing.gif

TRUMP LAUGHS WHILE AMERICA SUFFERS!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:
PhilipT605548 wrote:

trump laughing.gif

TRUMP LAUGHS WHILE AMERICA SUFFERS!  

sunluver1943 posted:  ANIMATED article LOOK at.gif

The real haters GOOD ONE June 2020.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Anti-Trump, Anti-Police and Anti-White

At first I thought I'd love to read the reasoning behind this nonsense, but then realized it would only unleash new nonsense. Anyway, I already have a good idea where it comes from.

Social Butterfly

The majority is anti TRUMP. Whites and Police are fine, and be better off without Trump.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I would venture that many of the bloggers here do not embrace racism, hate or people who embrace a person that is viewed around the globe as a bully.    This thread is a variation on the theme, an author attempts to reassure themselves by demeaning others.   sigh.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

On these boards?... absolutely. One need only read the constant vitriol spewed out by a large number of posters. 

Civility is ignored

Division is encouraged

Religion is rejected

Family is condemned

Republicans are immoral racists

Truth is the enemy

The Constitution is an obstacle to their agenda (thank God)

and president Trump supporters are a cult.

How is it possible for debate or discussion to take place with a group of liberal, regressive, hating, zealots, who say these things OPENLY? Haters need the fuel of group think... and they get their tanks topped off right here. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

On these boards?... absolutely. One need only read the constant vitriol spewed out by a large number of posters. 

Oh?  You mean like having a signature quote that says "Liberals are nuttier than squirrel poop"?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

The reason the GOPerLords created The Heritage Foundation was so they could have a covey of multi-degreed Fascists who would gin up plausible defenses for neoRepublican policy, since up to that point, there were none.

Problem is while Heritage spews out paper after paper extolling the wonders of dribble-down economics and the evils of the minimum wage and Social Security, they have yet to produce anything that would withstand a peer review by a recognized academic publication, which is why nobody at Heritage has ever submitted their "work" for such review.

This total disregard for rational analysis and verification of claims has become the byword for Fox and H8Radio and hence has been picked up by the Republican Base for whom those are the only sources of information.

Since there is no logic in their arguments, their consistant position is to pretend their opponents are motivated by HATE for tRump so they don't feel obligated to defend the4 indefensible things their ToadPOTUS does.

They ignore his constant lying by claiming "you have to examine his syntax" of some other, equally inane excuse for the endless mendacity. They blame the mothers for coming to America for refuge when tRumps thugs rip their infants from their arms and then deport the mother, sending the child into "the system" which Republicans have insured will NEVER have the funding needed to actually help children in its care. They keep repeating OBAMAGATE and LOCK HER UP despite a total absence of evidence that either President Obama or Hillary ever committed a crime for which any sane lawyer would seek an indictment, let alone there being any convictions.

Putin elected a psychopathic moron AND fed the Republican Base such an overwhelming diet of lies for the past decade they believe him to be the messenger of God leading them to the promised land of no Government and no taxes where all live in gated bliss.

First order of business for the Biden administration (after jailing the Toad and his enablers) should be restoration of the Fairness Doctrine in broadcasting, to include the Internet.

Then there'd be no Fox or H8Radio or Infowars et al and Republicans would have to listen to actual NEWS again.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 

Thanks for another historical perspective of politics on the right, and their lack of any truthful, or honest basis...their only objective is to mislead and profit from it. 

Not anti police, not anti white, but definitely anti trump from day one...trump does not represent any of the good morals that I was raised with...

perhaps we could say that trump is anti moral. 

And watching some preach about being hateful, or civility, then turn right around and rant the same attributes that they are supposedly against...sure sounds a lot like trump speaking’

Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:  How is it possible for debate or discussion to take place with a group of liberal, regressive, hating, zealots, who say these things OPENLY? 

You may not have noticed, but the opening post said: Anti-Trump, Anti-Police and Anti-White? accompanied by a cutesy little graphic attacking liberals

Perhaps you can explain how that would invite a civil discussion? Waiting. 😂

Regular Social Butterfly

Panjandrum wrote: You may not have noticed, but the opening post said: Anti-Trump, Anti-Police and Anti-White? accompanied by a cutesy little graphic attacking liberals

Perhaps you can explain how that would invite a civil discussion? Waiting

@Panjandrum   Maybe too little too late, but i agreed with you on the graphic and so i removed it.  However, the rest is the reason for my post.  I believe i explained my reason for the question...🤔

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

In case I misunderstood your post, there were a lot more T supporters here, before he was elected, and during his last 3 years of BS.

You’d have to find and ask them, if they still support him. I’d rather be fishing and intend to do that now!

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum  you said:

Perhaps you can explain how that would invite a civil discussion? Waiting.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you open to civility? The offer (from me) of civility still stands and I've now made that offer more times than I can count. You know it. I will make the first civil step "again", if I have willing participant(s).  I have turned the cheek many times and I don't have and cheeks left that are untouched, therefore I've received no further instructions. 

Only water puts out a fire, not more gasoline.  This would be the creedo.

I will attack ideas very hard. I am not shy about that one bit. So I don't want people to think that because I had a call for civility that that means I shy away from debate and that I'm agreeable. That's not the case. What is the case is that I will not question who you are as a person.

~ Dan Crenshaw ~

Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:  Are you open to civility? 

That doesn't answer the question I asked you. Want to try again?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum 

Your question and answer says it all.  Civility rejected. 

We're all throwing gasoline. The OP does it, I do it, and you do it. 

Offer still stands. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

Anti-Trump,  Are most here "anti-trump"; I can't speak for everyone, but I'm "anti-anything that lies habitually and without any shame; is a bigot; is a racist; is a homophobe; xenophobic, misogynist and faux-Christian.  And I can't imagine why ANYONE would embrace such a person;

Anti-Police, NOPE!  Most are against police who rob minorities of their right to equal justice and without excessive police violence.  Aren't you?

and Anti-White?  No, I'm pro everyone and think whites are feeling the heat because many see the errors of their ways and are repenting in their own way.

But thanks for asking!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png