Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are Liberals Stupid or What?

Message 11 of 13

@Soosie wrote:

stupid things liberals say.jpgBright Sayings? You be the judge.

How about I give you that LIBERALS are stupid; but they don't hold a candle to CONSERVATIVES in that regard.

If you have listened to Trump in speeches previously, he said we lived in the United SHATES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqlhUg8xFhE

And, as to the op-ed piece in the FAILING NEW YORK TIMES, it seems he failed, not once but twice, to pronounce anonymous, it ain't that hard folks. The only people that recognized what an idiot TRUMP THE CHUMP is in that crowd was PLAID SHIRT GUY and his two friends.

https://www.dudecomedy.net/video?v=5qum6dl7hm4r

Maybe he's had a small stroke that has affected his speech.

Now, if you want to get serious, I can then start listing the over 5,000 lies that TRUMP THE CHUMP has had pass his lips. These are lies that are believed by the majority of the CONSERVATIVE base, especially the RADICAL WING of the CONSERVATIVE base.

So, a couple of misspoken words by LIBERALS doesn't bother me; because it seems like the other side of the aisle is made up of thousands of people willing to let TRUMP THE CHUMP slur and lie his way from day to day.

There has been no worse president and REPUBLICANS are scared to death of the DESTRUCTION he has done to what once was THE GRAND OLD PARTY.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are Liberals Stupid or What?

Message 12 of 13

Shall we all start by posting all the stupid things that Trump  has said in just a year and a half? or is that too much for  your cartoons to bear?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Are Liberals Stupid or What?

Message 13 of 13

stupid things liberals say.jpgBright Sayings? You be the judge.

Kudos
Views
Replies