Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Apartment Patty

Message 1 of 3

Apartment Patty" is just another case of low class racist white trash harassing anyone "not white enough" to suit their bigotry - with no legal authority whatsoever - proving that they are indeed low class racist white trash...

Does Pathetic Patty harass white people entering "her" building?

Nope - and the reason is unmistakably obvious...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Apartment Patty

Message 2 of 3

@wilful wrote:

Anyone watch the video (was in the news recently) of the woman trying to prevent a man from entering an apartment building?

I watched the whole thing carefully and would say that this is not a case of racism -  but a male/female power situation.  The female did not wish to relinquish her power position, nor did the male.  They both believed they were Right.  Of course - what quickly becomes obvious is that the female is wrong and the male is right.  

Any thoughts on this?

Oh, yeah, I have a few thoughts on this!   I  went on you tube and  watched  the "whole thing carefully."  And what I saw  was a white woman  who was going out of her way to stop a black man from entering his own building and apartment residence.  I do believe her actions were racially motivated because he was black!  If he had been white, I don't think she would have challenged him in any way.  And I think it was presumptive of her to take it upon herslef to be the "building police!" And if she felt "uncomfortable"  with this man entering "her" building,  she was foolish to get on the elevator alone with him and follow him to his home.  But for some reason, we keep finding ourselves immersed in these incidents of white people feeling the need to "check" black people on every level while they black folks are going about their daily lives--doing the average mundane things.  People like her need to get a life!  And this citizen's police campaign needs to stop!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Apartment Patty

Message 3 of 3

Anyone watch the video (was in the news recently) of the woman trying to prevent a man from entering an apartment building?

I watched the whole thing carefully and would say that this is not a case of racism -  but a male/female power situation.  The female did not wish to relinquish her power position, nor did the male.  They both believed they were Right.  Of course - what quickly becomes obvious is that the female is wrong and the male is right.  

Any thoughts on this?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors