From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Apache woman in odd twist has key to new U.S border wall

Message 1 of 4

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I have wondered since the wall was first erected during GWBush's administration how those whose ranch/farm is divided by the wall are able to move from one part of their farm to the other. Do they all get a special 'key' to open a gate or do they have to travel miles to a border check point?

What about the indiginous tribes whose territorial land is on both sides of the border. Have they given permission for the wall to cross their land?

There is a tribe in **bleep** that has its territorial land on both sides of the border. So far they move back and forth freely. This tribe will not give permission so time will tell what happens. There are land owners in Texas who have court cases over this now. This started some years ago, and property owners have been fighting it. I am in a border state and our land commissioner has been fighting it. I  think you will find quite a few land owners feel the same way. I was surprised when I moved here years ago and made the first visit to friends in the border area most really disliked the border patrol. I have since learned why.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I have wondered since the wall was first erected during GWBush's administration how those whose ranch/farm is divided by the wall are able to move from one part of their farm to the other. Do they all get a special 'key' to open a gate or do they have to travel miles to a border check point?

What about the indiginous tribes whose territorial land is on both sides of the border. Have they given permission for the wall to cross their land?

Yes I thought the same.  And the wall has to stop miles before the Rio Grand River on both banks.  It cannot block the river and its basin.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Apache woman in odd twist has key to new U.S border wall

Message 4 of 4

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apache-woman-odd-twist-key-us-border-wall-013852649.html

After reading this every person the smart ones at least will realize the band aid attempt a wall on the border will be.

Kudos
Views
Replies