Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 81 of 172

rk9152 :" An intelligent person votes for the agenda, not the person."

There is so much wrong about that statement. Take some time and reflect on it. I am sure that an intelligent person would understand that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 172

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

@xrepub--trump really could go out and shoot someone and his foolish base would blame it on the victim.

Bannon already back at Breitbart--guess they couldn't come up with enough of their own swill without him. Seems he is already trying to fragment trump's ludicrous base. (See his statement given to press). He's gone--we can thank General Kelly for that. Can't wait til the racist in chief is gone too. They both are a disgrace to decent, morsl Ametixans everywhere. 

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan"

Many have higher expectations of themselves. When one rushes to create a false narrative and pushes it for over a week, to defend hate groups and intentionally disinform others, IMO, they are far from "morsl Ametixan".

It's hard to figure out what you mean - too cute as always - but I think we are in agreement. False narratives contribute nothing to a discussion. And certainly I can't imagine anyone defending the agenda of the Nazis or the Kluxers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 172

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

@xrepub--trump really could go out and shoot someone and his foolish base would blame it on the victim.

Bannon already back at Breitbart--guess they couldn't come up with enough of their own swill without him. Seems he is already trying to fragment trump's ludicrous base. (See his statement given to press). He's gone--we can thank General Kelly for that. Can't wait til the racist in chief is gone too. They both are a disgrace to decent, morsl Ametixans everywhere. 

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan" (sorry but when one projects him/her/itself as smarter than others due to education and career - well, it seems appropriate).

I voted for the agenda that President Trump ran on and still support it. 

Oh dear  now the rats are really deserting the ship/!!!!!!!
So, now you are in a way separating Trump fron his agenda?  wow, it is actually happening.  so, no more a follower of Trump's Party, and coming back to the Republican fold?
So which of his agenda you are still subscribing to?
Muslim Ban, ?  the Wall?  oh  yes, Tax cuts and a new tax law..
Practically that is all that is left.
One warning.  Now that Bannon is gonme, please, do remember his words.

Democrats, continue to denoucn racism talk about it every day,  and then the Nationalist economic agenda  will be institured.
Hoping that you all are listening.

Do you really not know his campaign agenda which I supported and still do? I am separating nothing. An intelligent person votes for the agenda, not the person.

On the other hand, there are those who vote based on race, gender, etc.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 172

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan"

Many have higher expectations of themselves. When one rushes to create a false narrative and pushes it for over a week, to defend hate groups and intentionally disinform others, IMO, they are far from "morsl Ametixan".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 172

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan" (sorry but when one projects him/her/itself as smarter than others due to education and career - well, it seems appropriate).

Oh dear  now the rats are really deserting the ship/!!!!!!!
So, now you are in a way separating Trump fron his agenda?  wow, it is actually happening.  so, no more a follower of Trump's Party, and coming back to the Republican fold?
So which of his agenda you are still subscribing to?
Muslim Ban, ?  the Wall?  oh  yes, Tax cuts and a new tax law..
Practically that is all that is left.
One warning.  Now that Bannon is gonme, please, do remember his words.

Democrats, continue to denoucn racism talk about it every day,  and then the Nationalist economic agenda  will be institured.
Hoping that you all are listening.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 172

@pc6063 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 172

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 172

Does anyone here know what group has been the most persistent in supporting Trump? The answer surprised me, it may surprise you also.

@xrepub wrote:

Now that we have seen him in action for a while, is anyone here still a supporter?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 172

@pc6063 wrote:

CT--RE: how does one spell hypocracy and double standard--there are two ways, actually--

1.) trump

2.) base

Or, how about, "Those Americans who are more concerned about not getting their way in an election than they are in supporting the efforts of our President as he deals with the economy and foreign challenges".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 172

CT--RE: how does one spell hypocracy and double standard--there are two ways, actually--

1.) trump

2.) base

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors