Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 71 of 172

Unfortunately we have several dedicated members of the Trump Cult. They worship Trump who can do no wrong in their eyes. They defend everything Trump says or does.

Thankfully most decent people in American repudiate the hate and warped bigotry offered by the White Supremacists and Nazis in Charlottesville on Saturday. Trump Lovers also pretend the protest comes only from Liberals, but that is very far from the truth. Outrage comes from:

• High ranking members (Generals) of the U.S. Military
  • CEOs of many major corporations
  • Republican Members of the House and Senate such as Bob Corker
  • The former director of the CIA
  • Sorry, David Duke isn't on the list
  • etc.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 72 of 172

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

@xrepub--trump really could go out and shoot someone and his foolish base would blame it on the victim.

Bannon already back at Breitbart--guess they couldn't come up with enough of their own swill without him. Seems he is already trying to fragment trump's ludicrous base. (See his statement given to press). He's gone--we can thank General Kelly for that. Can't wait til the racist in chief is gone too. They both are a disgrace to decent, morsl Ametixans everywhere. 

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan"

Many have higher expectations of themselves. When one rushes to create a false narrative and pushes it for over a week, to defend hate groups and intentionally disinform others, IMO, they are far from "morsl Ametixan".

It's hard to figure out what you mean - too cute as always - but I think we are in agreement. False narratives contribute nothing to a discussion. Yes, your week of pushing the false narrative that the Left prohibited the Nazi/KKK and the United Right from exercising their first amendment, was total bovine feces and as is often the case, contributed nothing of value to the forum. When one is on the wrong side of history, distract, distort and lie, the trump/Alt-Right/ rk way.....

And certainly I can't imagine anyone defending the agenda of the Nazis or the Kluxers.  Yet the Alt-Right, your "United Right" does every day.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 172

@pc6063 wrote:

@CriticalThinking--Don't forget the blackhearted racist agenda, CT--it's about all he's managed to pull off.

And, just what was that "blackhearted racist agenda"? Was it related to national defense by any chance? Secure borders possibly? Additional scrutiny for people from those six nations Obama said required additional scrutiny? Or might it have been related to the honesty of pointing out that a lot of people of varying ideologies came to Charlottesville looking for a fight - and got it??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 172

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"I voted for the agenda that President Trump ran on and still support it."

How's that working out for you?

Here's the Trump Agenda

• No significant legislation passed
  • No health care reform
  • No infrastructure upgrades
  • No wall on the Mexican border
  • No tax reform
  • No deficit reduction plan
  • Trump insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • He attacks the FBI and our Intelligence Agencies
  • The Republican controlled House & Senate initiated 3 investigations of the Trump Administration
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Is it the White House or a Reality Show?

But the above proves that's the agenda Trump Lovers continue to support.

Typical - a list of items totally out of the context of the point trying to be made followed by "But the above proves....".  

Did you not notice that much of that requires Congressional action. Did you not notice that investigations were not part of his agenda? Did you not notice that "insulting" is not an agenda item, it is an interpersonal item.

Try to get your blind hatred under control and it may be possible to post rational opposition to President Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 172

@xrepub wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

rk9152 :" An intelligent person votes for the agenda, not the person."

There is so much wrong about that statement. Take some time and reflect on it. I am sure that an intelligent person would understand that.

I did and I await your comments.

I am trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Please try.

Once you define what "redeeming" is required, I shall certainly make an effort.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 172

@CriticalThinking--Don't forget the blackhearted racist agenda, CT--it's about all he's managed to pull off.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 172

"I voted for the agenda that President Trump ran on and still support it."

How's that working out for you?

Here's the Trump Agenda

• No significant legislation passed
  • No health care reform
  • No infrastructure upgrades
  • No wall on the Mexican border
  • No tax reform
  • No deficit reduction plan
  • Trump insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • He attacks the FBI and our Intelligence Agencies
  • The Republican controlled House & Senate initiated 3 investigations of the Trump Administration
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Is it the White House or a Reality Show?

But the above proves that's the agenda Trump Lovers continue to support.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 172

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

@xrepub--trump really could go out and shoot someone and his foolish base would blame it on the victim.

Bannon already back at Breitbart--guess they couldn't come up with enough of their own swill without him. Seems he is already trying to fragment trump's ludicrous base. (See his statement given to press). He's gone--we can thank General Kelly for that. Can't wait til the racist in chief is gone too. They both are a disgrace to decent, morsl Ametixans everywhere. 

I consider myself to be a "morsl Ametixan" (sorry but when one projects him/her/itself as smarter than others due to education and career - well, it seems appropriate).

I voted for the agenda that President Trump ran on and still support it. 

Me too...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 172

@rk9152 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

There is so much wrong about that statement. Take some time and reflect on it. I am sure that an intelligent person would understand that.

I am trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Please try.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 172

@xrepub wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors