Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 61 of 172

As to the basic question - he is doing what he promised. So those who voted for that agenda are still supporting him. Those that did not vote for him naturally do not support him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 172

Here's a question for everybody?.

Since Trump only hired the best people to serve the American people, how many of those great people are still left  from  his original Administration.?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 172

well we know that the Brits don't stand for Trump since they came up with the baby Trump balloon which I thought was in the best. I can't remember time, doing my life when any president was ever displayed or mocked in such a manner as our current president.

Not only was the balloon funny but it was also accurate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 172

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Since you support Trump, do you support the White Supremacist actions and agenda of the KKK?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is one of those "Have you stopped beating your wife " questions.  But typical of of a lefty.    Guess you can ask the question to the poster ,Since you supported Obama and Hillary  do you  support  Black Lives Matter and their violent agenda?   (which has been 100 times worse than anything the small group of Klan members have done). Both groups are equally evil -IMHO.

The "beating your wife" question is asking someone to incriminate themselves doing something illegal who beats their wife.  Do you feel that asking someone if they support the things trump represents is asking them to incriminate themselves as doing something illegal?

By the way ........ If you think that Black Lives Matter movement has committed any where even near the crimes that the KKK has you are in a complete fantasy world.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 172

@GlenK986582 wrote:
Your hateful opinion of the POTUS does not belong on this venue. I am neither a republican nor a Trump fan, however he is still the president and should be respected as such. This trash doesn’t belong on here and just cost you my membership. Please refrain from ever sending me any correspondence from your classless association again. You should be ashamed of this.

@GlenK986582—Hate filled people who do abhorrent and hateful things are usually not spoken of in glowing terms—thus the commentary RE: the disgusting animal called trump. The reality of the type of subhuman trump is may also weigh heavily on verbiage used to describe him.

Personally, I will never write phony respectful things about anyone so underserving of respect. 

BTW, do the moderators know you have decided to take over their jobs?? Here’s a hint for you. In this forum,  people are free to express their opinions, whether all approve or not. Guess you and trump have much in common—the attempted circumventing of free speech. So sad!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 172

@GlenK986582 wrote:
Your hateful opinion of the POTUS does not belong on this venue. I am neither a republican nor a Trump fan, however he is still the president and should be respected as such. This trash doesn’t belong on here and just cost you my membership. Please refrain from ever sending me any correspondence from your classless association again. You should be ashamed of this.

I have often said I do not have a "hateful" view of the temporary POTUS. I do recognize that he has no experience in the job and is attempting to do everything differently than any of his predecessors, especially Obama. Sometimes there are good reasons, backed by institutional experience, as to why procedures are used. Based on the chaos of the WH and the complete incompetence we have seen Trump demonstrate in almost every action, I would say he could learn a thing from his predecessors.  

PENCE IN 2019!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 172

Just think if he doesn't Supply his tax returns he may not be able to go on the ballot in several States. So he may not be a two-time president which would be a help and a blessing for us all.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 172

Yes, Trump is Our President, and as such he deserves respect. However, during his time in office, at no time have I seen Trump show respect to any American. Just look at what he said about McCain. Trump was even rude to the Queen of England. As well as other heads of state. He just has no Clue as to the meaning of being an American. He is in a class by himself, rather, no class.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 172

@xrepub wrote:

Ed, you deserve a prize. THere is a lot of nonsense posted to this board, but comparing Trump to Lincoln takes the prize.

There is a thread in this message board called Barry Goldwater in which I compare both Goldwater and Trump and Goldwater comes out as a hero in comparison to Trump

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 172
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors