Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
910
Views

910 Views
Message 421 of 564

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is there any point of asking the question in the title of the thread to RK?


Any thoughts on the wisdom in rk's response?


There was no "wisdom" to have thoughts about.


Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?


I responded directly to what you posted about "wisdom", so if I was off topic then I guess you were.


Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?


Yep, there was no wisdom in them.


No, that is petty, personal and insulting. What about the thoughts do you disagree with and why? That is the basis of "discussion".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
910
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
922
Views

922 Views
Message 422 of 564

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. No sense in arguing or debating with trump supporters, their minds are closed and they are most often filled with anger .............  waiting for something or someone to let it out on.


"Hatred filled with anger" - have you ever seen one of us on the R(ight) side post "Dems suck"? Nope, just other insults and false accusations. 

And look at all of the hatred for the makers vs the takers here. And look at all of the hatred for the "takers" vs the "makers".

Then there is the obsession with Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, alt-right, etc. etc. etc.  Then there is the obsession with "Marxist", "socialist", "dependency".

 

No chas- you on the other side own all that hate jazz. That pesky reality thing disagrees with your view on this.


 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
922
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
842
Views

842 Views
Message 423 of 564

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is there any point of asking the question in the title of the thread to RK?


Any thoughts on the wisdom in rk's response?


There was no "wisdom" to have thoughts about.


Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?


I responded directly to what you posted about "wisdom", so if I was off topic then I guess you were.


Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?


Yep, there was no wisdom in them.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
842
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
852
Views

852 Views
Message 424 of 564

But he's WON NOT A SINGLE CONVERT since he slithered into the White House.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nor has he lost a single convert since he won the Presidency and the Dems lost the biggest election(2016) in history -nationwide. I wonder if the Dems will still be whining about Russian collusion if the Blue wave dosen`t materialize and the Republicans still hold the house and the senate in November. I`m sure they will in 2020 when Trump wins a second term.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
852
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
830
Views

830 Views
Message 425 of 564

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd will believe any poll numbers he wants about his hero. It doesn't matter to me, so he can make up any number which makes him feel good. 

 

I have better things to do than to cherry pick poll numbers. The numbers I posted came up in the first search I did. ABC News/Wash Post 36% approval and the Economist has it at 38%. The highest one I found was Gallup at 41%. Trump's support since day one has been in upper 30's, plus or minus or a couple of points. The fact is the majority of Americans do not like him.

 

But in the end, polls don't mean very much. Trump's support among his cult members is 100% because they don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological liar who insults people every day of the week.


Does not matter a wit what the American People want, ever since Nixon figured out he would win with 100% of the Nazi's, KKK, NRA and Fundamentalists plus a couple votes from those who thought Ike was still running the GOP.

 

Der Trumper won with the same collection totalling 26% of registered voters who the Russians made sure all showed up election day.

 

But he's WON NOT A SINGLE CONVERT since he slithered into the White House.

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - their support is paper thin, but it WILL show up election day.


You may have missed it but Ike died. The Republican Party stands as an alternate to the neoMarxist of the Progressive Movement that has taken over the Dems. It offers the electorate a choice.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
830
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
802
Views

802 Views
Message 426 of 564

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. No sense in arguing or debating with trump supporters, their minds are closed and they are most often filled with anger .............  waiting for something or someone to let it out on.


"Hatred filled with anger" - have you ever seen one of us on the R(ight) side post "Dems suck"? And look at all of the hatred for the makers vs the takers here. Then there is the obsession with Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, alt-right, etc. etc. etc. 

 

No chas- you on the other side own all that hate jazz.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
802
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
416
Views

416 Views
Message 427 of 564

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is there any point of asking the question in the title of the thread to RK?


Any thoughts on the wisdom in rk's response?


There was no "wisdom" to have thoughts about.


Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?


I responded directly to what you posted about "wisdom", so if I was off topic then I guess you were.


Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
416
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
438
Views

438 Views
Message 428 of 564

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd will believe any poll numbers he wants about his hero. It doesn't matter to me, so he can make up any number which makes him feel good. 

 

I have better things to do than to cherry pick poll numbers. The numbers I posted came up in the first search I did. ABC News/Wash Post 36% approval and the Economist has it at 38%. The highest one I found was Gallup at 41%. Trump's support since day one has been in upper 30's, plus or minus or a couple of points. The fact is the majority of Americans do not like him.

 

But in the end, polls don't mean very much. Trump's support among his cult members is 100% because they don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological liar who insults people every day of the week.


Does not matter a wit what the American People want, ever since Nixon figured out he would win with 100% of the Nazi's, KKK, NRA and Fundamentalists plus a couple votes from those who thought Ike was still running the GOP.

 

Der Trumper won with the same collection totalling 26% of registered voters who the Russians made sure all showed up election day.

 

But he's WON NOT A SINGLE CONVERT since he slithered into the White House.

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - their support is paper thin, but it WILL show up election day.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
438
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
432
Views

432 Views
Message 429 of 564

Even worse, do you think Trump will be a Two Time President. Something, vevy few men have been able to achieve. He has been able to break a 40 year precedent by not releasing his tax returns. or is it that I just want to commander and chief that I can respect and who respects the American people. one that brings the country together instead of bringing us all apart and bringing anger and hatred to this beautiful country of ours. I just wanted to be respected as an American and not laughed at because of who's in the White House.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
432
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
426
Views

426 Views
Message 430 of 564

EasyEd will believe any poll numbers he wants about his hero. It doesn't matter to me, so he can make up any number which makes him feel good. 

 

I have better things to do than to cherry pick poll numbers. The numbers I posted came up in the first search I did. ABC News/Wash Post 36% approval and the Economist has it at 38%. The highest one I found was Gallup at 41%. Trump's support since day one has been in upper 30's, plus or minus or a couple of points. The fact is the majority of Americans do not like him.

 

But in the end, polls don't mean very much. Trump's support among his cult members is 100% because they don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological liar who insults people every day of the week.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
426
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors