Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 31 of 172

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is there any point of asking the question in the title of the thread to RK?

Any thoughts on the wisdom in rk's response?

There was no "wisdom" to have thoughts about.

Do you have any topic related thoughts on rk's comments about the topic?

I responded directly to what you posted about "wisdom", so if I was off topic then I guess you were.

Yep, there was no wisdom in them.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 172

But he's WON NOT A SINGLE CONVERT since he slithered into the White House.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nor has he lost a single convert since he won the Presidency and the Dems lost the biggest election(2016) in history -nationwide. I wonder if the Dems will still be whining about Russian collusion if the Blue wave dosen`t materialize and the Republicans still hold the house and the senate in November. I`m sure they will in 2020 when Trump wins a second term.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 172

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd will believe any poll numbers he wants about his hero. It doesn't matter to me, so he can make up any number which makes him feel good. 

I have better things to do than to cherry pick poll numbers. The numbers I posted came up in the first search I did. ABC News/Wash Post 36% approval and the Economist has it at 38%. The highest one I found was Gallup at 41%. Trump's support since day one has been in upper 30's, plus or minus or a couple of points. The fact is the majority of Americans do not like him.

But in the end, polls don't mean very much. Trump's support among his cult members is 100% because they don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological liar who insults people every day of the week.

Does not matter a wit what the American People want, ever since Nixon figured out he would win with 100% of the Nazi's, KKK, NRA and Fundamentalists plus a couple votes from those who thought Ike was still running the GOP.

Der Trumper won with the same collection totalling 26% of registered voters who the Russians made sure all showed up election day.

But he's WON NOT A SINGLE CONVERT since he slithered into the White House.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - their support is paper thin, but it WILL show up election day.

You may have missed it but Ike died. The Republican Party stands as an alternate to the neoMarxist of the Progressive Movement that has taken over the Dems. It offers the electorate a choice.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 172

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. No sense in arguing or debating with trump supporters, their minds are closed and they are most often filled with anger .............  waiting for something or someone to let it out on.

"Hatred filled with anger" - have you ever seen one of us on the R(ight) side post "Dems suck"? And look at all of the hatred for the makers vs the takers here. Then there is the obsession with Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, alt-right, etc. etc. etc. 

No chas- you on the other side own all that hate jazz.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 172

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is there any point of asking the question in the title of the thread to RK?

Any thoughts on the wisdom in rk's response?

There was no "wisdom" to have thoughts about.

I responded directly to what you posted about "wisdom", so if I was off topic then I guess you were.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 172

@CriticalThinking wrote:

EasyEd will believe any poll numbers he wants about his hero. It doesn't matter to me, so he can make up any number which makes him feel good. 

I have better things to do than to cherry pick poll numbers. The numbers I posted came up in the first search I did. ABC News/Wash Post 36% approval and the Economist has it at 38%. The highest one I found was Gallup at 41%. Trump's support since day one has been in upper 30's, plus or minus or a couple of points. The fact is the majority of Americans do not like him.

But in the end, polls don't mean very much. Trump's support among his cult members is 100% because they don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological liar who insults people every day of the week.

Does not matter a wit what the American People want, ever since Nixon figured out he would win with 100% of the Nazi's, KKK, NRA and Fundamentalists plus a couple votes from those who thought Ike was still running the GOP.

Der Trumper won with the same collection totalling 26% of registered voters who the Russians made sure all showed up election day.

But he's WON NOT A SINGLE CONVERT since he slithered into the White House.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER - their support is paper thin, but it WILL show up election day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 172

Even worse, do you think Trump will be a Two Time President. Something, vevy few men have been able to achieve. He has been able to break a 40 year precedent by not releasing his tax returns. or is it that I just want to commander and chief that I can respect and who respects the American people. one that brings the country together instead of bringing us all apart and bringing anger and hatred to this beautiful country of ours. I just wanted to be respected as an American and not laughed at because of who's in the White House.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 38 of 172

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 172

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I do the same whenever there is a new contender that the Democrats are resting their hopes on. Newest one-Corey Booker-Smiley Very Happy

I am sure that after November's elections, a Democrat candidate will emerge that will defeat in 2020 whomever replaces trump after he is taken out of office or he resigns.  Smiley LOL

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 172

Chasky wrote-Anymore, in everyday life, if someone says they support trump I simply smile and let out a very small chuckle. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I do the same whenever there is a new contender that the Democrats are resting their hopes on. Newest one-Corey Booker-Smiley Very Happy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors