Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 281 of 307

It will all be over soon for the Greatest Show On Earth !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 282 of 307

@easyed598 wrote:

Again you are wrong-I went to  intergrated schools in the 1940`s and had many black friends . Remember that the Democrats was the party of racists back then(Robert Byrd and Al Gore`s father etc.) As far as Trump ,he is much more a uniter than a divider than Obama ever was. Obama set back race relations back 30 years.

I may be wrong in your opinion, but as we know, the party of Trump followers are not able to really discern reality.

If Obama set racial relations back 30 years why? because he got elected?
and of course, could it be possible that perhaps it was difficult for many to accept a black man in the White House.?

Is that where Obama went wrong? he became President?

Trump a uniter? yes, a uniter of the KKK, the White Nationalists. the Alt Rigith the Tea Party and everyone that is an extremist,.

But I am glad to see that not that many want to be associated with that group.
I wrote an email to both my Reps and My Senator I congratulated them for standing high and voicing their disgust with your uniter. And guess what, they are all Republicans.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 283 of 307

calvin_and_hobbes_laughing_by_danidarko96-d4yrwih.jpg

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 284 of 307

@mandm84 wrote:

BUT He does own one of the Largest Wineries ever on the face of the Earth - I like Wine !!!

No, that is not true, like many things Trump it is an exageration.

His winery is the third or fourth largest in Virginia, it would not rank in the top 100 in california in size, or the top 500 in quality.

Trump is a huuge liar whenever he speaks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 285 of 307

lol.  yes  you are calling a 50 year Republican an alt-left.  and I am calling your posts not from a Republican but from a follower of the Trump's party.Sorry, you have left the Party of Lincoln and doen't even know it.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Again you are wrong-I went to  intergrated schools in the 1940`s and had many black friends . Remember that the Democrats was the party of racists back then(Robert Byrd and Al Gore`s father etc.) As far as Trump ,he is much more a uniter than a divider than Obama ever was. Obama set back race relations back 30 years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 286 of 307

@easyed598 wrote:

As a Republican they have the responsibility to denounce this man and do for their country what their country expects from them.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As a Republican I have  the responsibility to protect the President from the alt -left and the fake news media. My country requires this.

lol.  yes  you are calling a 50 year Republican an alt-left.  and I am calling your posts not from a Republican but from a follower of the Trump's party.Sorry, you have left the Party of Lincoln and doen't even know it.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 287 of 307

calvin_and_hobbes_laughing_by_danidarko96-d4yrwih.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 288 of 307

As a Republican they have the responsibility to denounce this man and do for their country what their country expects from them.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As a Republican I have  the responsibility to protect the President from the alt -left and the fake news media. My country requires this.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 289 of 307

Xrepub wrote -I began this thread to discover whether anyone on this site still supports Trump given his performance. I am not looking for polls or the other side does it also responses. Is there anyone here that still supports Trump?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Present and accounted for with a big yes-Are you still whining over Hillary`s loss when the fake Polls you are now touting projected she would win in a landslide.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 290 of 307

@easyed598 wrote:

RKER wroteHe is stomping on all the insitutions that have always been the foundation of this country. and now, actually uniting himself to a group of individuals that should invoke your scorn, and activily  show , your lack of support to a President,  that completely is for Neo Nazis, White Supremacies.  You may have wanted Trump to win, but did you ever expected that you would be defending these other people?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How can you be so misinformed  in such a few days. I heard Trump denounce these groups at least 3 different times . He also said there were good people  on both sides who attended the protest . There were bad people on both sides who attended the rallies and came equipped to cause violence. The Left can claim no morality superiority when it came to the violence . The nut job that ran over the girl was a yankee that came from   Ohio. Should we condemn all people who had ancestors that fought for the confederacy as being racists.There were many at the rally who had ancestors there who fought for the south and were there to protest the removal of the statues. You can`t lump them in one big group.   Lefty Cokie Roberts confessed this morning  on GMA that she had relatives who fought for the confederacy .Should she be fired for a war that was fought over 150 years ago.   Black lives matter held several  events while Obama was President in which 5 police officers were killed . Did Obama condemn black lives matters for their violence .NO-In fact he invited the BLM leaders to the White House as if they were some kind of heros. Has Trump invited  any radical white groups to the White House for Tea and Crumpets -NO!    BTW- the "keep the statues protestors" were the only group that had  a permit the day of the rally and if the ult-lefties had stayed away no violence would have occured and nobody would have got killed.

Hey EZ....I forgot.  Did BLM kill anyone?   NO!  Did any racist hate group claim Obama covered for them?  NO!  Just more attempts at equating non-equal events.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.