Anyone here still support Trump?

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone here still support Trump?

Message 221 of 248

He may be criticized for other things, but I support him on taking a stand against the real instigators and calling them out for what they were:  thugs and criminals. Everyone who responded to his speech attacked him; but not surprising bc they were detractors during his campaign for president.  Specifically Lindsay Graham and Marco Rubio.  They still hold a grudge!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 222 of 248

It will all be over soon for the Greatest Show On Earth !!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 223 of 248

@easyed598 wrote:

Again you are wrong-I went to  intergrated schools in the 1940`s and had many black friends . Remember that the Democrats was the party of racists back then(Robert Byrd and Al Gore`s father etc.) As far as Trump ,he is much more a uniter than a divider than Obama ever was. Obama set back race relations back 30 years.

I may be wrong in your opinion, but as we know, the party of Trump followers are not able to really discern reality.

If Obama set racial relations back 30 years why? because he got elected?
and of course, could it be possible that perhaps it was difficult for many to accept a black man in the White House.?

Is that where Obama went wrong? he became President?

Trump a uniter? yes, a uniter of the KKK, the White Nationalists. the Alt Rigith the Tea Party and everyone that is an extremist,.

But I am glad to see that not that many want to be associated with that group.
I wrote an email to both my Reps and My Senator I congratulated them for standing high and voicing their disgust with your uniter. And guess what, they are all Republicans.

no name
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 224 of 248

calvin_and_hobbes_laughing_by_danidarko96-d4yrwih.jpg

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 225 of 248

@mandm84 wrote:

BUT He does own one of the Largest Wineries ever on the face of the Earth - I like Wine !!!

No, that is not true, like many things Trump it is an exageration.

His winery is the third or fourth largest in Virginia, it would not rank in the top 100 in california in size, or the top 500 in quality.

Trump is a huuge liar whenever he speaks.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 226 of 248

lol.  yes  you are calling a 50 year Republican an alt-left.  and I am calling your posts not from a Republican but from a follower of the Trump's party.Sorry, you have left the Party of Lincoln and doen't even know it.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Again you are wrong-I went to  intergrated schools in the 1940`s and had many black friends . Remember that the Democrats was the party of racists back then(Robert Byrd and Al Gore`s father etc.) As far as Trump ,he is much more a uniter than a divider than Obama ever was. Obama set back race relations back 30 years.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 227 of 248

@easyed598 wrote:

As a Republican they have the responsibility to denounce this man and do for their country what their country expects from them.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As a Republican I have  the responsibility to protect the President from the alt -left and the fake news media. My country requires this.

lol.  yes  you are calling a 50 year Republican an alt-left.  and I am calling your posts not from a Republican but from a follower of the Trump's party.Sorry, you have left the Party of Lincoln and doen't even know it.

no name
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 228 of 248

calvin_and_hobbes_laughing_by_danidarko96-d4yrwih.jpg

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 229 of 248

As a Republican they have the responsibility to denounce this man and do for their country what their country expects from them.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As a Republican I have  the responsibility to protect the President from the alt -left and the fake news media. My country requires this.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 230 of 248

Xrepub wrote -I began this thread to discover whether anyone on this site still supports Trump given his performance. I am not looking for polls or the other side does it also responses. Is there anyone here that still supports Trump?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Present and accounted for with a big yes-Are you still whining over Hillary`s loss when the fake Polls you are now touting projected she would win in a landslide.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors