Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 564

@easyed598 wrote:

CT posted -And by the way, the tax bill wasn't paid for and it added more than ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to the deficit. I thought Republicans believed in reducing the Deficit--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Much better than Obama `s Cash for Clunkers , one of the programs that added 10 trillion to our national debt. 

Here are the facts. Clinton left Bush a balanced budget, and was reducing the National Debt. Bush gave us the 2007 recession, and increased the debt. Obama had to fix the Bush recession by spending money which he did. Obama left Trump a great economy with money to finish paying for the Bush recession, and start to reduce the National Debt. Trump destroyed the economy and increased the National Debt.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 564

@easyed598 wrote:

CT posted -And by the way, the tax bill wasn't paid for and it added more than ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to the deficit. I thought Republicans believed in reducing the Deficit--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Much better than Obama `s Cash for Clunkers , one of the programs that added 10 trillion to our national debt. 

The program cost 3 billion dollars .... NOT 10 trillion!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 564

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 564

easyed598 wrote;

-Most people I know got a tax cut under Trump and not just the rich. Unemployment went way down for everyone. Wages reached an all time high.  Trump economy is coming back very strongly in spite of corvid 19 . Biden wants us to bring us the Obama /Biden economy with increased taxes and regulations and again outsource our jobs to China.

Trump's claim that the tax cuts were targeted at the middle class was the equally false idea that they wouldn’t help rich people such as Trump, who asserted that his law would “cost me a fortune.” But Trump and his family have undoubtedly benefited by millions of dollars from at least five features of the law, ranging from lower top tax rates to a weakened estate tax. Of course, we can’t be sure exactly how much they’ve saved because Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

Trump promised his corporate tax cuts would result in an average pay raise of $4,000 for working families. His top economic advisor more than doubled down on that guarantee, saying the raise could be $9,000 and that higher wages would quickly follow passage of the plan.

Census data show that median family income instead grew by about $500 in the first year after the tax cuts, the smallest annual increase in five years. A close look at Bureau of Labor Statistics figures shows that the growth rate in wages was just 0.4% in the two years since the tax cut. Compare that with wage growth of 0.7% in the last two years of President Obama’s administration.

The effective corporate tax rate for 379 profitable Fortune 500 corporations was just 11.3% last year. That’s about half the rate Trump’s new law established, which slashed the previous rate by 40%. More than 90 corporate titans — including Amazon, Chevron, FedEx, IBM, General Motors and Netflix — paid zero in federal income taxes last year.

Trump predicted the economy — boosted by the “rocket fuel” of his tax cuts — would grow as fast as 6%. Instead, annual growth hasn’t even reached 3% since the tax plan was enacted, a performance in line with the half-dozen years under President Obama before taxes were cut. 

Trump assured us the tax cut would “pay for itself” because economic growth would generate higher revenue from lower rates. Instead, federal debt has exploded: This year’s deficit of almost $1 trillion is up by half from the year before the tax cuts and about double the average deficit in Obama’s last three years.

Since Trump became president, the Labor Department certified that more than 93,000 jobs have been lost to outsourcing. Trump administration has awarded more than $50 billion in new federal contracts to companies that continue to shutter U.S. factories as they seek cheaper labor abroad.

Unless you’re a millionaire, Trump tax cuts is nothing to celebrate.

Just don't vomit here what Right wing media tells you. Do some research of your own before being so naive about what is happening around you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 564

The Deficit has soared under Trump.

He started Trade Wars and many farmers are suffering despite the Trump BAILOUTS.

Trump signed the 3 largest budgets in U.S. History.

I believe 9 of the largest one day drops in the history of the DOW occurred under Trump., 

Trump World is delusional about the tax cuts which essentially went to the ultra wealthy and large corporations. In Trump World, they know if they keep repeating something over and over, their base  will believe it. The middle class and blue collar workers did not benefit from the tax cut. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 564

Smartmouth posted-It is sad that we have a bunch of Trump believers who never try and do some research on what he says about Taxes. He keeps on saying Democrats raise taxes and he will cut taxes. Foolish Trump supporters don't understand that he is talking about the taxes of the rich!

What really happen is democrats raise taxes for the rich and Republicans cut taxes of the the rich.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Most people I know got a tax cut under Trump and not just the rich. Unemployment went way down for everyone. Wages reached an all time high.  Trump economy is coming back very strongly in spite of corvid 19 . Biden wants us to bring us the Obama /Biden economy with increased taxes and regulations and again outsource our jobs to China.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 564

Apparently Fox news is not supporting Trump anymore, either.

He is left with his tweets to communicate to America, and even then they put a spoiler truth check on him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 564

MY GOD you are more whiny than my 4 year old . NO ONE IS BITING IT

TIME TO FIND A MORE INTELLIGENT ROOM THIS ONE IS JUST BABBLING TRUMP DID IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW NO BETTER

GOOD LUCK WITH HIM GUYS. I"M OUT OF HERE

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 564

It is sad that we have a bunch of Trump believers who never try and do some research on what he says about Taxes. He keeps on saying Democrats raise taxes and he will cut taxes. Foolish Trump supporters don't understand that he is talking about the taxes of the rich!

What really happen is democrats raise taxes for the rich and Republicans cut taxes of the the rich.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 564

Trump's plan to destroy Social Security and Medicare funding reminds me of the Trump Tax Bill which his middle class and blue collar supporters keep praising. This illustrates how Trump supporters are totally out of touch with the truth. Almost all of the Trump Tax Bill benefits went to the ultra wealthy and large corporations. But that doesn't stop Trump Lovers from constantly bringing up the so called Tax Cuts they never received. 

And by the way, the tax bill wasn't paid for and it added more than ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to the deficit. I thought Republicans believed in reducing the Deficit.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors