Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone here still support Trump?

Now that we have seen him in action for a while, is anyone here still a supporter?

Honored Social Butterfly

@mandm84 wrote:

BUT He does own one of the Largest Wineries ever on the face of the Earth - I like Wine !!!

No, that is not true, like many things Trump it is an exageration.

His winery is the third or fourth largest in Virginia, it would not rank in the top 100 in california in size, or the top 500 in quality.

Trump is a huuge liar whenever he speaks.

Honored Social Butterfly

@mandm84-- yes, I love wine too! But, I would hope you wouldn't buy any from the racist.  I'm sure there are plenty of better wineries whose owners  have at least some semblance of a moral compass!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

No PC , I wont be serving trump wine. Apparently trump bought the winery after the previous owner went bankrupt and it's actually in his son Eric's name. Who cares right ?

Honored Social Butterfly

Great to see you back, PC.  I hope all is well.....many here missed your keen insights and commentary.

You missed an incredibly monumental event on the forum today.....I'm sure you'll see it.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Poll after poll says that if Trump ran against Hillary today, HE WOULD STILL WIN. Elizabeth Warren .who now runs the Democrat party, would  do worse. Anybody else that you have in mind??

Where do you GET this stuff?  First, Hillary is not running now so you can stop pretending she is a candidate. Warren is NOT running the Democratic party. She is just incredibly smart.  How do you feel about Trump destroying the vain attempt at damage control his media folks worked out?  

Bet that was embarrassing. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Poll after poll says that if Trump ran against Hillary today, HE WOULD STILL WIN. Elizabeth Warren .who now runs the Democrat party, would  do worse. Anybody else that you have in mind??

Does that mean that YOU still support him? Do you still think he is competent? Do you still think he is sane? Do you still think he can do a decent job?

Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Poll after poll says that if Trump ran against Hillary today, HE WOULD STILL WIN. Really?  Can you prove it?  TODAY is August 15.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png